Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
As opposed to the faked KOF 2000, there are also some genuinely FREAKED stuff like these:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ngf usa/m.html?hash=item2570087fc1&item=160793395137&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Remove the space. XD

Last edited:

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member

pattycakes

n00b
This is not a wtf, the auction price is too high; this is a wtf, the auction price is too low. Have you all seen the English AES games going for real cheap on eBay (Metal Slug $2000, RotD $350, MotW $800), they are all high buy-it-nows going to what seems like the first offers. Just do a search of completed neo geo items. This is kind of driving me nuts cause I want to through my money at some of the safer titles. Anyone know what might be the problem; is their a problem?

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
These were originally listed for 3 day listing no reserve which I thought was odd.. Then switched to super high buy it now's and sold for really low offers.. Metal Slug alarms me, that's easily a $5,000 game these days

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Super Side Kicks MVS cart for £20.99 and it sold!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-SIDE-KICKS-MVS-NEO-GEO-/300609106911?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item45fdb2f3df

WTF, I couldn't get rid of mine at £5-£10 on ebay and eventually gave 4 of them away on some forums for free, which took a while! :confused:

Same happened to me with Irritating Maze. I still have it, no way I'm gonna sell it at 60 when I've seen it sold at 100 :S

I think is matter of finding the right buyer at the right time.

chadt

War Room Troll
These were originally listed for 3 day listing no reserve which I thought was odd.. Then switched to super high buy it now's and sold for really low offers.. Metal Slug alarms me, that's easily a $5,000 game these days

Yeah I asked him what he would take for Metal Slug 3 and he replied back and says he wants at least a $1000, an hour later it sold for $450! Kicking myself for not throwing an offer his way but it just seems fishy anyone would let these go for less than market.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Yeah I asked him what he would take for Metal Slug 3 and he replied back and says he wants at least a $1000, an hour later it sold for $450! Kicking myself for not throwing an offer his way but it just seems fishy anyone would let these go for less than market.

Well I guess we will see in a few weeks if they are legit or not once the seller starts to receive feedback for these.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member

Yet his Andro Dunos price is outrageously high. An English Andro Dunos just sold as an auction for $80 recently.

I do think when it comes to many English AES games, the seller would love to see 4 figures but no one's buying them. Yeah, LB2 English AES probably is that rare, but how many people truly care? I'd think most people who wanted that game would have it by now.

Last edited:

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
I also find it strange he had two English Double Dragons. How many people end up with two of that game? Would you buy two of that steaming pile when it first came out? Would you buy two of that steaming pile at today's prices?

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
How much for these all sell? :eye: I would like to know really how many people who collect both Japan and English version AES :scratch: Where do they find money ???

neogeo.jpg

Last edited:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
How much for these all sell? :eye: I would like to know really how many people who collect both Japan and English version AES :scratch: Where do they find money ???

neogeo.jpg
He's missing the big 3 US/Euro (Kizuna, Ultimate and Aero Fighters 3) and japanese Bang2 Busters

If everything's legit, complete and in excellent conditions, i would say this set is worth at least 70/80K

Where did you find this image?

Last edited:

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
He's missing the big 3 US/Euro (Kizuna, Ultimate and Aero Fighters 3) and japanese Bang2 Busters

If everything's legit, complete and in excellent conditions, i would say this set is worth at least 70/80K

Where did you find this image?

Thanks for fast reply, Brandi :)

3 Legends Cart should not count :crying:

I thought price of AES nowadays increase continues and also many of bootlegs :angry:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
3 Legends Cart should not count :crying:
Sure, they're almost impossible to get

I was pointing that out just to give a correct value: with those 3 it would have easily been over 100K

bravojohny

Armored Scrum Object
Sure, they're almost impossible to get

I was pointing that out just to give a correct value: with those 3 it would have easily been over 100K

Those games are quite hard to surface. Best way to purchase that lot is to do business directly with the owner. But that may take some travels and a lot of money to persuade.