Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
The buyer only gave him 17 days to ship to the UK. Some people are just lazy or slow, doesn't necessarilly mean he's a fraud. I'd be curious what the seller has to say and if others leave him bad feedback.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
The buyer who left negative feedback is from the US. he purchased the items on the 30th April. IMO he has waited long enough.

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
Glad to see these were too good to be true.. Worried I missed a deal on some hot titles! hahaha One thing I gotta say is that this is very erratic behavior for someone with 300 positive feedback.. I wonder if his account was hacked just like that run of scams from a few months back. I remember seeing the same collection of 15 or so english aes games probably 20 times from 20 different sellers. All sellers with lots of positive feedback as well..

dan3skate

Quiz Detective

ahhh shall we play a game... yeah this guy never gets tired of throwing his money away at listing fees..I have seen this and many many of these listings for the past two years.. Funniest part about this guy is that he always changing the amount of information included in the listing.. sometime its a few sentences like the listing above, sometimes is a very detailed list of included items.. However all the time there is only like 1 or two pictures of everything scattered around like he has there.. Dudes wacked..

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
I'm pretty sure he takes advantage of when ebay offers free listings.

I once asked him for more details and he never responded.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
'us', 'we' like it's some sort of legit company...you shoot those pics in the break room? Lol, kitchen floor.

And NOS? Not new anymore, now that the case has been flayed, and the book and cart set ON THE GROUND. wtf?

You offer a shop worn discount?

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
'us', 'we' like it's some sort of legit company...you shoot those pics in the break room? Lol, kitchen floor.

And NOS? Not new anymore, now that the case has been flayed, and the book and cart set ON THE GROUND. wtf?

You offer a shop worn discount?

I thoroughly enjoy reading all the assumptions you guys come up with. Please continue....

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm not assuming anything. I was here, back when you were wet behind the ears, begging for consolidation how tos.

Your own quote, the one in Stark's sig.

You are disingenuous in the '95 auction; it may have been NOS at one time-not anymore, after you opened it up and put it on a floor.

Your listing refers to 'us' & 'we', like your outfit is MicroCenter or some such. You have techs and call center staff, on payroll, waiting to address all of our Neo needs? Pshaw. Ain't no future in your frontin'.

Marks need to smarten up.