magician lord mvs rare?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Super Spy pops up pretty often and still fetches around $25-30. Nam is just a great game and all Neo lovers should own the 1st game released on the system.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
I can sell you a nam cart for 50 shipped but the label doesn´t look good at all. (assuming you´re in europe?)
Works fine, should be original pcbs and all that. Basically, you´ll want to print out a repro label if you buy this. pics if you want too.

sadly Argentina is not in Europe :)

I was about to get that pack of Nam and ML from ebay but then I got a cool complete AES Magician Lord so I was able to scratch that one of my list.
I'm loving every second of it, difficult as hell but I've had little experience with other new games other than fighters in the AES :) so it's like I'm rediscovering the whole thing

I am actually looking to get both Nam1975 and the super spy on either MVS or AES, I just want to play the original games either in my cab or AES, I thought I'd be able to find reasonable prices for mvs copies but I just think its way to bizarre to consider getting the AES versions of both games since MVS are more expensive...

Like this SS

and this Nam

This guy is offering each one for $60 shipped, not sure if its a bad deal actually... or maybe I'll just have to wait for an opportunity to present itself :)

city41

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I am actually looking to get both Nam1975 and the super spy on either MVS or AES, I just want to play the original games either in my cab or AES, I thought I'd be able to find reasonable prices for mvs copies but I just think its way to bizarre to consider getting the AES versions of both games since MVS are more expensive...

Not sure why you find that bizarre. SNK was very optimistic about the AES in the early days, they overproduced all the early games. There are still piles of NOS of them everywhere. Not the case with MVS.

CraftyMech

n00b
Super Spy, Nam 75, and ML were the first games I played on the Neo in the arcades. One local place had those three in one machine with Fatal Fury I believe, I dumped a lot of quarters in that cab. My quest for ML MVS is over, but I'm still looking for the other two. Just missed a local deal for Super Spy @ $35 last week. Patience is the key!