KoF XIII Port this Winter

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach
I finally pre-ordered a PS3 copy on Amazon (after all, who doesn't love free crap?). I am especially excited, as KOF XIII will be my first new game in the series, since becoming enlightened to how fantastic the games usually are.
I simply can't wait! :multi_co:

Jacen

Rugal's Thug
I just got my shipping notice from Play-asia, I used Fed Ex shipping, so it should get to Australia in a matter of days.

I'm so hype for this one.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Just got my shipping notice a couple minutes ago, too. Should be just a few days...

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Got my shipping notice this morning....from Gamefly. Hope it gets here before Thursday. If it's solid, I'm totally keeping it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

Geez, I didn't know you could do all that on the phone version. The way I play phone-SF4 is primitive in comparison. I've got to upgrade my phone.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
No shipping notice. 8*^(

Shouldn't have expected much, for 0.99 shipping.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Virtual controls are awful
Certainlty they are far from ideal in a fighter, but I thought I heard from someone (wasabi?) that they worked better in KOF. Either way, still fun to have on your phone.

No shipping notice. 8*^(

Shouldn't have expected much, for 0.99 shipping.
It's like buying the game insurance or whatever they call it that Best Buy tries to push on you as you check out. It doesn't do anything for you, but it gets them an extra buck.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Certainlty they are far from ideal in a fighter, but I thought I heard from someone (wasabi?) that they worked better in KOF. Either way, still fun to have on your phone.

I found KOFi to control better on iPhone4 than SFIV on 3G. Not sure if it's the higher spec of the 4's screen, or what. No where near as ace as buttons (no shit, right?); however, it is more than antiquate.

It's like buying the game insurance or whatever they call it that Best Buy tries to push on you as you check out. It doesn't do anything for you, but it gets them an extra buck.

True. I smelled a ESA type deal afoot. My default 1 click setting w/Amazon was 1 day, at a much higher price than .99 cents. Thought it was worth the gamble to change it. We'll see.

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Original Mr.Karate stage is TEH awesome. This game is just tops, really.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member

There's no way this is any sort of fun on the phone. Virtual controls are terrible, and even worse for a fighter. Add in the fact that to even play it, your thumbs have to cover chunks of the already small screen you're playing it on. Just awful.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
got a call today from gamestop saying to pick up my copy tomorrow. I guess I'll see how this goes.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Have you tried it? I think for $5 or whatever I can take a chance. Like I said, I had fun with the Street Fighter game anyway.

Nope. I have the Xperia Play. I have an oldass ipod touch, but I'm almost 100% sure it won't even run it.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
First time I order a game with release date delivery or whatever. .99 seemed too good to be true but who knows, maybe it's a legal thing to send out a notice that a game as shipped prior to release date.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
My order has shipped! Let's see what Brown can do for me, tomorrow.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Amazon sent out my shipping confimation. Hope to see most of the ppl I played during XII's run.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
photo-37.png

My copy is at the red and needs to get to the green pin by tomorrow.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Christmas just came early for this broke bitch! So looks like I will be getting KOF XIII. My pal is throwing a KOF release party at his house too so tomorrow it's freakin ON.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Christmas just came early for this broke bitch! So looks like I will be getting KOF XIII. My pal is throwing a KOF release party at his house too so tomorrow it's freakin ON.

I know we are are like Hatfields (360) & McCoys (PS3) w/ this jawn...so don't be surprised when I call you & spam up your FB tomorrow! Get HYYYYYYYPE, cousin!