KOF:MI2 ("2006") has Metal Slug, Kim Kaphwan, and B. Jenet!?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Why put the voices on japanese?

I'm not fucking japanese.

"Chances are this game will suck"

heh classic

why even bother giving it the benefit of the doubt and wasting your cash on it? :annoyed:

I guess some people will be SNK(p) fans to the end, and play whatever trash they release in a quest to be SNKhardcore

not me though, plenty more better games than from this pathetic company to be played.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
hermegildo said:
Developers have to earn my money and I'm sorry, but I'd rather buy Tekken 5 over this, and I don't even like Tekken.

i agree, im not a tekken fan, but id take it any day over MI2, knowing how MI1 was, i doubt 2 will be a lot better. even if it where a lot better itd still be mediocre. why is snkp even bothering with this game?

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
kernow said:
Why put the voices on japanese?

I'm not fucking japanese.

:spock:

Because the 2D games use Japanese voices and have so for many years?

EDIT: Official Site updated. Kim, Ninon, and Jenet added to Secret section. There's also some matches I'm downloading right now. They're mirror matches with the secret characters and it looks like we get to see what their alternates look like.

EDIT 2: Jenet's alt is "interesting" they turned her into a farm girl.

EDIT 3: A big WTF on Kim's alt (is he some kind of American Pilgrim or something?)

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Cain Highwind said:
:spock:

Because the 2D games use Japanese voices and have so for many years?

EDIT: Official Site updated. Kim, Ninon, and Jenet added to Secret section. There's also some matches I'm downloading right now. They're mirror matches with the secret characters and it looks like we get to see what their alternates look like.

Sonic Boom!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
MUSOLINI said:
i agree, im not a tekken fan, but id take it any day over MI2, knowing how MI1 was, i doubt 2 will be a lot better. even if it where a lot better itd still be mediocre. why is snkp even bothering with this game?

agreed.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
kernow said:
Sonic Boom!
In SF2 it sounds like "Save the poor!"

And Bison psycho crusher sounds like "Fiberglass poo!"

:emb:

derboo

Crazed MVS Addict
I played both Maximum Impact and Tekken V last year (or the year before that, I'm not sure anymore...), and I definitely had more fun with Maximum Impact.

A lot of the things kernow writes sound so bitter, hateful and sad, one could think Falcoon bit his penis off or something like that...

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
So uh, is Duck King going to be in this or not?

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
some of you guys take games too seriously.

games are just something to fill your free time. Nobody put a gun on your head and forced you to play.

like STK said, games are just something to waste your time on. "A waste of time" can be applied on ALL games.

If you feel that you don't have enough time to play everything, and you prefer to spend time on certain games, that's cool. but why bitching over what other ppl can enjoy? (maybe because they have more free time to try other games, or more money to spend than you do)

and what's the point of comparing MI with Tekken?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
They are both 3d fighters?

whats "not" the point of comparing them?

k'_127 said:
some of you guys take games too seriously.

games are just something to fill your free time. Nobody put a gun on your head and forced you to play.

like STK said, games are just something to waste your time on. "A waste of time" can be applied on ALL games.

If you feel that you don't have enough time to play everything, and you prefer to spend time on certain games, that's cool. but why bitching over what other ppl can enjoy? (maybe because they have more free time to try other games, or more money to spend than you do)

and what's the point of comparing MI with Tekken?

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Is this thrad still going on?

NO GAME IS GOOD OR BAD, ITS TOTALLY A MATTER OF OPINION.

Fin

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
kernow said:
They are both 3d fighters?

whats "not" the point of comparing them?

and does proving either of them better makes the other a complete waste of time?

Setsuna1982

World Her,
MUSOLINI said:
knowing how MI1 was, i doubt 2 will be a lot better. even if it where a lot better itd still be mediocre

Remember a shitty fighting game called Street Fighter that years later had a sequel called Street Fighter 2?

H

hermegildo

soulthug said:
Is this thrad still going on?

NO GAME IS GOOD OR BAD, ITS TOTALLY A MATTER OF OPINION.

Fin
No.

A shit game is a shit game.

If you happen to have shit taste and enjoy it, then that's your problem.

Or are you saying that 50 Cent Bulletproof or Rise of the Robots can be good if some retard happens to like them?

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
hermegildo said:
No.

A shit game is a shit game.

If you happen to have shit taste and enjoy it, then that's your problem.

Or are you saying that 50 Cent Bulletproof or Rise of the Robots can be good if some retard happens to like them?
No, im saying some retard might like it, but that doesnt make it good or terrible.

Eg. I don't like Resident Evil 4. Is it a shit game? No.

I like Jet Set Radio. Kernow doesnt. Is the game good or bad? Neither.

+LOL@Rise of the Robots, i felt cheated after paying £2 for it.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
You havent played RE4 how would you know?

plus, when you said you saw your bro playing it you said it looked amazing

lol teenagers and gaming

derboo

Crazed MVS Addict
hermegildo said:

It's very anti-social and... - what's größenwahnsinnig in english? - to call people retarded cause they like stuff you don't.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
derboo said:
It's very anti-social and... - what's größenwahnsinnig in english? - to call people retarded cause they like stuff you don't.

I'm sorry, anyone who likes rise of the robots is retarded.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
derboo said:
It's very anti-social and... - what's größenwahnsinnig in english?

How the hell do we know , you're the German.

:glee:

H

hermegildo

soulthug said:
No, im saying some retard might like it, but that doesnt make it good or terrible.

Eg. I don't like Resident Evil 4. Is it a shit game? No.

I like Jet Set Radio. Kernow doesnt. Is the game good or bad? Neither.

+LOL@Rise of the Robots, i felt cheated after paying £2 for it.
Rise of the Robots is a shit game and RE4 is a great game, that's the bottom line. If you can give me some sort of detailed analysis to prove otherwise in either case, then I'll take everything back.

Sure, you might not enjoy RE4 and you have every right in the world not to, but if you flat out say "this game is shit" then it's safe to say that you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't think MI is shit, but it's average at best and there are a ton of better games out there.

I don't get why so many people are defending it (or playing devil's advocate like STK said), making analogies to something as seminal as SF2 even, when we all know most of us would rather play something else and will most likely shelf the game after the "newness" of it had died out.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
kernow said:
You havent played RE4 how would you know?
Says the guy who basically reviewed and rated SS5S without having played it.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
heh, kernow, I bet a tenner and a beer you would have a blast playing MI with me, despite your sour comments.

Oh, and derboo, one possible translation of "Größenwahn" would be megalomania, but I guess "arrogant" would fit better in this case... :D

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
heh, kernow, I bet a tenner and a beer you would have a blast playing MI with me, despite your sour comments.

You are so wrong.

I mean you'd probably bore me shitless with details of Iori's aerial kick in kof96 or something.

:cool:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
hermegildo said:
Rise of the Robots is a shit game and RE4 is a great game, that's the bottom line. If you can give me some sort of detailed analysis to prove otherwise in either case, then I'll take everything back.

Sure, you might not enjoy RE4 and you have every right in the world not to, but if you flat out say "this game is shit" then it's safe to say that you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't think MI is shit, but it's average at best and there are a ton of better games out there.

I don't get why so many people are defending it (or playing devil's advocate like STK said), making analogies to something as seminal as SF2 even, when we all know most of us would rather play something else and will most likely shelf the game after the "newness" of it had died out.
All the people in the world liking it cant make it a good game
Conversely for all the people in the world cant make it a bad game
Some WILL enjoy any given game some WONT

I agree, a game can be made, but just because someone likes the game doesnt mean its for everyone.