KOF:MI2 ("2006") has Metal Slug, Kim Kaphwan, and B. Jenet!?

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
kernow said:
I'm sorry, anyone who likes rise of the robots is retarded.

Fact!!!

well than again there are lots of people who enjoy cappy games, i know that not all of them could be retardet. MI2 probably sucks pretty bad, but even as a 3d game its miles better than fight fever or rise of the robots, heck id even rate it above the WH and AOF franchise. but like these older games there still will be people who will enjoy it, not that it will change the fact that its a craptastic game. its about preference, some prefer crappy games some prefer good games. its what you enjoy. not that i wont dl, burn, play and give it away within a week when it gets released.

I'm probably not the only one who's noticed this, but did anyone else here notice that most of the characters have short hair for their 2P outfits? (Examples include Kula, Luise, Alba, Mai, Yuri, and Lien.) Could it be that Falcoon's as obsessed with short hair as he is with bad fashion?

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
insaneben said:
I'm probably not the only one who's noticed this, but did anyone else here notice that most of the characters have short hair for their 2P outfits? (Examples include Kula, Luise, Alba, Mai, Yuri, and Lien.) Could it be that Falcoon's as obsessed with short hair as he is with bad fashion?

I actually like his fashion sense. It's wild and weird, and very colorful.

But I do admit I was happy he kept Billy's business suit look as his alternate costume. The man cleans up nicely. :glee:

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
insaneben said:

you could be right. he deffenitelly has the worst fashion taste of any snk designer so far, ever. they really should consider hiring some new artists.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
nightmare geese looks awesome! i'd buy the game just to lay down some brutal ownage with him.
and for the record
yes i did like MI1
yes i do think MI2 looks loads better

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Well seeing as how I'm in Japan now, and this comes out on the 27th, I may just get to pick it up w/o having to import. :kekeke:

Sad part is I probably won't be able to play it till I get back to the states. :crying:

barf

Maxima's Barber
I couldn t read everything in this thread (so much), but in case you didnt know Metal Slug is just a challenge mode thing

there are 3 challenges:
mi213.jpg

mi212.jpg

mi214.jpg

(recent coverage on watch.impress http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20060419/mi2.htm)

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
Ummm Todo looks really shitty in that last pic. Like I could make that shit in 3DS MAX in an hour. The more pics they release of this game, the less appealing it looks.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Fygee said:
Once again, I'm always intrigued by the irony of SNK fans complaining about crappy graphics when it comes to 3D. ;)

The truth.

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
Magicbox put up Famitsu's scores for the game ---> KOF Maximum Impact 2 (SNK Playmore): 8/ 7, 7, 7 - (29/40)

Pretty decent score I guess :)

laurie

Zero's Tailor
why all the bitching? Ive been playing for a few days now and its realy fun has loads of characters and looks good.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
laurie said:
why all the bitching? Ive been playing for a few days now and its realy fun has loads of characters and looks good.

the new characters are shit

but even it weren't for that

there's still something missing

yep

like Neo Wave

this game has no soul