Got one of those little SNK Gameroom Classics bartops

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
the maker of the pcbs themself after months of me bugging him wanted 300-400 for a board

Nickn

Swords, Dragons & Big Breasted Women
Man thats pretty sweet. How could you NOT like that?? That thing + a bar = some crazy fun.

Thanks for posting pics i really wanted to see it as well. $160, id have jumped on it.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Had a few PM's about the PCB itself. It works in my Taito Egret II just fine, the volume is adjusted using the 2 player joystick at the game select screen (up and down), just like in the dedicated cab.

Shinsengumi

Not so MEGA, eh?
So was anyone ever able to get a 1-slot working (with audio) in one of these without adding a +12v line?

Thx..

loegan43

15 Year Member
Wow, that's crazy. Can't believe they are trying to sell them for that much, wonder if anyone buys them. They are neat little machines, but nothing beats a nice Candy Cab and for that much, you could easily get one.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I wonder what's up with the buttons on that pic, I've seen/played this things several times and that's not the button layout I've seen.

loegan43

15 Year Member
You're right, I didn't notice that before. I had one and it has a four button layout in a crescent pattern that sweeps left to right at about 45 degrees. Maybe that photo/picture is a mock up?

Ukyo

20 Year Member
anyone else have issues adjusting volume on the SNK cab? if you are on the menu; you hold game select and press up and down on the 2P stick to raise or lower volume. that works fine and all, but then when you actually select a game, the volume jumps back to being really fucking loud. its like menu and game volume are independent. i have this cab next to my desk in an office; and i want to keep it on all day on attract mode, but the volume is just too loud. anyone else experience this?

klin

n00b
I have a pcb for sale, pm me if interested. I also have Multi Game Doctor 2 with Snes, Genesis, and pc engine adaptor for sale as well....

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think he's just tryiong to sale shit like all them guys that think they can unload all kinds of crap among the Neo crowd. Perhaps I'm assuming too much, but why is it that all this people think we buy just about everything?

"Go to that N.G.com place, those fuckers have all kinds of disposable income and they'll buy just about anything!"

There should be some sort of "Judge Dredd" for this kind of posts, like a Market mod that doesn't allowe people to sell and advertise in this manner. You don't have to be a genius to know who is who!

doicarey

n00b
Taito table top Arcade

Hi all, I am new to this site. Just bought a Taito Arcade with 10 games from local store for $175 + Tax. Is the price ok? Does anyone crack the code yet? I have been doing a lot of searching, but no luck. A guy from Ca. sent me the other 20games and 6games. If anyone wants them, I will forward to you.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Hi all, I am new to this site. Just bought a Taito Arcade with 10 games from local store for $175 + Tax. Is the price ok? Does anyone crack the code yet? I have been doing a lot of searching, but no luck. A guy from Ca. sent me the other 20games and 6games. If anyone wants them, I will forward to you.

Yeah that's pretty much a very good price. So far no one has cracked the archive yet.

doicarey

n00b
Does anyone know how to convert the system to multi-cade machine? We love Pac-Man, Galaxy etc... How much is going to cost to do it? Thanks!

Bad_Ash

n00b
Hey there!

See one of these available locally for $100. Anyone ever able to either crack the password, or swap SD cards with the other models to see if they worked?

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Hey there!

See one of these available locally for $100. Anyone ever able to either crack the password, or swap SD cards with the other models to see if they worked?

Swapping the images of the diff models works. But no crack yet that I know of for the password.

Bad_Ash

n00b
Swapping the images of the diff models works. But no crack yet that I know of for the password.

Thanks for the answer!

Picked up the machine 2 days ago, it was in pristine condition. Got my hands on the 2 Taito images as well, so I think tonight I am going to pick up a few cheap SD cards and see what happens.

Awesome little machine BTW, and much lighter then I expected.

Hey folks, I am brand new to this site and apologize for digging up this old thread. I just purchased on of these SNK units via my local CL (for $100 BTW) and am trying to locate the Taito 10 and 20 games files. If anyone knows where I can get these, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dane

werejag, Thanks for the Taito files! Just tried them and they work perfectly. I am going to snag a NEO GEO 1-slot board from my friend soon and play around with getting that into this cab as well. Thanks to everyone for all of your help!