Final Fantasy XV: Anyone Playing? My thoughts after 3 hours.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
My understanding with FF7:R is that they're going the Starcraft 2 route and releasing multiple chapters of the game, which each chapter having a full game's worth of content. That should allow them to cover what they need to cover.

That's what they said originally, but the producer implied that Remake may not cover the full story of vii.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how things pan out.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Since I don't have ludicous speed Internet, having to sit for hours waiting for an update before I play is a turnoff.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
My understanding with FF7:R is that they're going the Starcraft 2 route and releasing multiple chapters of the game, which each chapter having a full game's worth of content. That should allow them to cover what they need to cover.

This exactly, plus all the extra content. I thought I had read nothing was being left out. That being I am sure this is a 10 year project knowing sqeenix, and our 20 year anniversary release is a pipe dream.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I think it's definitely safe to say its not coming out this year, so no, a 20th anniversary release isn't going to happen.

I'm guessing it'll be late 2018/early 2019 until it sees the light of day on store shelves and download queues.