Fantasy Football?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Pretty much all NFL players should be confined to the team hotels when they are not at practice or in a game. If they MUST take their aggression out do like politicians do and beat up a hooker. Nobody would care or even blame them in the slightest.

Pope Sazae

Thank God I checked my lineup literally 10 minutes before kickoff. Found out my primary WR got changed to being out and the last minute but had the time to dump him on the bench and bring another guy up

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I don't know why i keep forgetting to swap out vincent jackson. forgot to swap him out for welker since he's available this week. But in other news, I have a job interview over in midwest. So I'll be driving 2000 miles this weekend. I'll have to see if I can stop at a Buffalo Wild Wings or something and watch the Chargers/Bills game.

noCLip

Camel Slug
I don't know why i keep forgetting to swap out vincent jackson. forgot to swap him out for welker since he's available this week. But in other news, I have a job interview over in midwest. So I'll be driving 2000 miles this weekend. I'll have to see if I can stop at a Buffalo Wild Wings or something and watch the Chargers/Bills game.

where in the midwest?
good luck in the interview

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Other side of St Louis in Illinois. I probably would have flown, but tickets were so expensive for short notice. I have family in between. So I'm going to crash at their places on the way.

where in the midwest?
good luck in the interview

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Cousin_Itt has both Julio Jones and Calvin Johnson on his team. I propose a league meeting to call into play how absurdly unfair it is for him to have both of those guys along with the Houston defense.

noCLip

Camel Slug
Cousin_Itt has both Julio Jones and Calvin Johnson on his team. I propose a league meeting to call into play how absurdly unfair it is for him to have both of those guys along with the Houston defense.

i played against matt ryan and julio jones in my other league, mother fucker has like 95 points already im screwed

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!

Just start a twitter account saying one of them held up a Goodwill or something. Give it 48 hrs and all the fantasy problems are solved.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Just start a twitter account saying one of them held up a Goodwill or something. Give it 48 hrs and all the fantasy problems are solved.

That would be hilarious if some dude tried some shit like that to help his fantasy team that week. Even funnier if it worked! It would have to be more realistic like something involving a nightclub, hookers, or date rape though.

Phyeir

My week 4 bye week situation is desperate and against Cousin_Itt, so I'll keep that under advice ;)

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Not my fault half the league missed the draft. though in response, my running backs aren't that good. and you all probably think I was crazy for willingly drafting Cutler for qb. and housten defense are playing really bad teams to start off.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Not my fault half the league missed the draft. though in response, my running backs aren't that good. and you all probably think I was crazy for willingly drafting Cutler for qb. and housten defense are playing really bad teams to start off.

I have a stable of running backs and Johnson would look pretty nice on my team, just tossing that out there ;)

Phyeir

That was a nail biter for sure. Well met.

Now to prepare for the wreckage that will be week 4 when three of my positions are on bye week and play against the league's highest points earner overall o_0

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Finally got my first win.... It will be a miracle if I end up being a contender. But this game is so nuts with injuries, and especially suspensions these days. It's very unpredictable!

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Going into this weeks matchup without a kicker or defence and I still intend to win.

Pope Sazae

With how my season has been going the Sacko can go on and get sent to Florida.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I just want to make it known that I really hate Pierre Garcon right now. He may have cost me the whole week. :oh_no: