Fantasy Football?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'm completely up for a NASCAR fantasy run. That's my main sport.

NASCAR, Dallas Cowboys... All I need is some Bud and I'm all set.

With this being Gordon's last year I wonder if that will skew things like his team helping him more at their expense on certain tracks.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
With this being Gordon's last year I wonder if that will skew things like his team helping him more at their expense on certain tracks.

Any other organization, then yes. Most of the other orgs can't seem to keep all their teams at full competitive level consistently, but Hendrick is way too deeply equiped have that impacted. Realistically, it's likely they just have one down team like they always do and given who is in there, likely it's a Kahne/Jr. toss up and I'd bet it's a down year for Junior.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Fantasy is back boys! I'm doing a March Madness pool (pick a bracket) for N-G.com members. Unlike football, we can pretty much roll with anyone who wants to be involved, though the more, the better. For prizes, lets just do what we did last time; just contribute what ever game related item you are comfortable with. Myself, I am putting up the winner's choice of either a DC or GC. PM me for invite. Open to any interested members. Feel free to ask any questions. Oh, I'm doing it through Yahoo, so you will need a yahoo email.

Last edited:

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I could have sworn there was a more recent thread than this one. I was thinking, spring training is around the corner; would anyone wanna do baseball? I have only ever done football and would like to try a different sport.

BTW, who won the football league this year? I had an absolutely brutal year in my other leagues.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I could have sworn there was a more recent thread than this one. I was thinking, spring training is around the corner; would anyone wanna do baseball? I have only ever done football and would like to try a different sport.

BTW, who won the football league this year? I had an absolutely brutal year in my other leagues.

there is a more recent thread around here somewhere. If there was a baseball league, i'd be in for sure. thats my main fantasy sport.