Fantasy Football?

noCLip

Camel Slug
Also, i bought some paint to turn a neo shell into a golden trophy for our winner! If someone has the ability to print a label that says something like Neo Geo Football Frenzy Fantasy Champ or something for it that be cool. I do not own a printer and am lazy to go to kinkos lol. I will ship the trophy to the winner. I also will probably get an engraved plate for the winners names and hopefully we can make this a yearly traditional league! We could open it up to 12 man next year but any of the original 10 are grandfathered in the league unless they want out.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Also, i bought some paint to turn a neo shell into a golden trophy for our winner! If someone has the ability to print a label that says something like Neo Geo Football Frenzy Fantasy Champ or something for it that be cool. I do not own a printer and am lazy to go to kinkos lol. I will ship the trophy to the winner. I also will probably get an engraved plate for the winners names and hopefully we can make this a yearly traditional league! We could open it up to 12 man next year but any of the original 10 are grandfathered in the league unless they want out.

Is it an AES or MVS Shell?

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.

I like this. The respective winner and loser trophies should stay with their member year round until they have to go to a different member. If we can get it engraved each year with past winners, thats icing on the cake.

I forget, is our league a keeper league, if so, how many keepers? I am definitely down for being a part yearly. Hopefully the other original ten are as well and we have generated enough interest to make it a 12 team league next season.

As for this year, I feel very confident heading into the playoffs. Though it feels a bit weird not having a game this weekend. :lolz:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Fuck I didn't know a gold trophy goes to the victor. I will take part for sure next year. I want dat gold son!

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Same, I'll be back for next year.

Note for next year because I will forget... can we set the draft timer to 2 minutes instead of 1 minute? As we got to the later rounds, I felt like I barely had time to look up and down the board to make a pick. Don't want to drag it out, but want to be able to avoid having the autodrafter going off too.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
There's no conceivable reason that a pick should ever take two minutes. You have at least five to ten minutes to do research on guys to target while other picks are going on.

As far as the trophy sticker, where is Mikey when you need him!?

Phyeir

No conceivable reason? Seriously? I can conceive plenty but I'll stick with why I said it in the first place.

I had a couple of occasions where even when I had selected my pick, the program got dodgy and went auto pick on me even with some time on the clock. Not talking last second, I'm talking 5-10 seconds on the clock. Happened to me more in the late rounds as I was trying to find guys in the garbage time. Seemed like a few others had issues with the app or site as well in even the early rounds.

Yahoo worked great overall, just was a bit hiccupy on the draft and don't think it's unreasonable to have some buffer.

noCLip

Camel Slug
Is it an AES or MVS Shell?

Its actually neither, its a snk print cart :) same as an mvs shell tho.

As far as draft time, I can see whats available for changes, not sure what options there are. but youll def have to remind me about it again next year :)

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
That's why you rank your guys ahead of time in the autodraft queue like I said.

90s

Would anyone else like to see an auction draft next year?

noCLip

Camel Slug
Would anyone else like to see an auction draft next year?

I'm not sure how that works
After the season we can discuss any changes for next year. This is the first time I ran a league and I just copied the rules from a different league so we can change whatever for next year.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Auction is great. Basically you start with $200 and have to fill out all the positions. You choose how much you want to bid for whichever players/positions. It's better than snake because you have the opportunity to get any player you want at any time, you just have to be willing to pay for them.

noCLip

Camel Slug
Preview of the trophy
still need to get another coat on it and a nap plate and spine label
20141205_162237.jpg

90s

Nice trophy. I really wanna win now. :lolz:

Last edited:

noCLip

Camel Slug
My team is straight shitting their pants this week. Fuck guess I'm not winning lol

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Peyton Manning sure picked a great week to fist me elbow deep.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Peyton Manning sure picked a great week to fist me elbow deep.

Holy shit!!! How in the hell did we end up with a tie this week.... Damnit I thought I was going to win.

How is a tie handled in playoff fantasy football?

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
pretty sure, i would have destroyed this post season had i been in. better luck this year. as far as auction draft goes, I was content with the way things were done this year for the most part. we can try auction next year. I definitely don't want to do keeper leagues though.

Phyeir

Holy shit!!! How in the hell did we end up with a tie this week.... Damnit I thought I was going to win.

How is a tie handled in playoff fantasy football?

If what I read was correct, it's based on your regular season meetings and you only met once and he ebinsugewa won so... yeah.

There could still be a points adjustment overnight, though.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Wow, wtf, I just noticed. I thought I was smoked so didn't even check. Bummer. The odds of tying are much higher without fractional points though, this might be something to consider next year.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'm ready to see who I get to play in the championship next week :buttrock: