Fantasy Football?

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
With how my season has been going the Sacko can go on and get sent to Florida.

Well, I started Cousins last night. So, you probably have a good advantage against me this week.... And here I thought I was lucky to pick him up this week.... Hopefully my other starters this week kick the shit out of their predictions.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Shoutouts to Eli Manning remembering how to play football all of the sudden.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Shoutouts to Eli Manning remembering how to play football all of the sudden.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the box score. Eli "4 picks a game minimum" Manning somehow remembered his last name and pulled it off. Will it be enough for the Giants and this season? Hell no but at least it's a start.

noCLip

Camel Slug
Well, I started Cousins last night. So, you probably have a good advantage against me this week.... And here I thought I was lucky to pick him up this week.... Hopefully my other starters this week kick the shit out of their predictions.

I picked up cousins in my other league cause Peytons on a bye, so yeah I'm gonna probably loose in that league, I also picked up Washington's D cause theyve been playing decent and Eli likes to turn it over. Guess it was the wrong time to depend on any one from Washington

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I picked up cousins in my other league cause Peytons on a bye, so yeah I'm gonna probably loose in that league, I also picked up Washington's D cause theyve been playing decent and Eli likes to turn it over. Guess it was the wrong time to depend on any one from Washington

Much like in politics :keke:

Pope Sazae

LOL, right when i submited that, that ran through my mind as I chose to be politically correct and say Washington rather than the now deemed offensive Redskins.

This is ng.com where it's always Redskins or "thse damn injuns"

noCLip

Camel Slug
Damn Brandon Marshall and his perpetual ankle injury. He is playing the early game which is nice from a fantasy stand point, but i have to drive to my parents house in bum fuck no where wyoming this morning where there is no cell service on the drive so i wont be able to make a game time switch if they rule him out. Since Eli manning decided to kick the shit outta the skins and i had the privilege of taking that ass whooping in fantasy, i really need to make sure all my players play to have a shot this week.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Wellllllll, Pierre Garcon and Carolina's defense really worked together against me this week. Fuck me, I'm so close to rage quitting. :keke:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Wellllllll, Pierre Garcon and Carolina's defense really worked together against me this week. Fuck me, I'm so close to rage quitting. :keke:

I just checked our matchup and while it may be an uphill battle, I think it's a bit early for you to be throwing in the towel. Your QB is tearing it up.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I just checked our matchup and while it may be an uphill battle, I think it's a bit early for you to be throwing in the towel. Your QB is tearing it up.

This is true, but fuckity fuck, I need a different defense. I can't believe Carolina did worse this week than they did last week.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Well I logged in to see how I did. Almost everyone of my big guys went below projections. So Grats Normal Vag of beating me on your off week. I would have lost even if I would have swapped out all my lowest positions with my tops.

Phyeir

Crazy football week. Minnesota beats Atlanta, Tampa Bay squeaked by Pittsburg, and Thursday's game has Eli acting like Payton.

Well I logged in to see how I did. Almost everyone of my big guys went below projections. So Grats Normal Vag of beating me on your off week. I would have lost even if I would have swapped out all my lowest positions with my tops.

I'm still surprised at that. Just shows how much this fantasy stuff is a crapshoot.

Pope Sazae

Fuck I wish Drew Brees had given me a heads up that his whole team was going to turn into the practice squad against the Cowboys so I would have known to start Brady tomorrow.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Welcome to fantasy football, where greats are great one week and not the next, injuries suspensions and byes mess everyone up and plays that help nobody happens

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
The Dynasty keeps on rolling baby.

For anyone looking for a RB, look at the numbers Frank Gore put up this week. These are the RB packages I am offering:

- Frank Gore + Carlos Hyde

or

- Trent Richardson + Ahmad Bradshaw

And all I want is a WR1, hell, I will even settle for Julius Thomas (whoever owns him).

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Fuck I wish Drew Brees had given me a heads up that his whole team was going to turn into the practice squad against the Cowboys so I would have known to start Brady tomorrow.

That wouldn't have turned out much better for you. :keke:

Phyeir

Still can't believe how one sided that Pats game was. I didnt expect the Pats to be dominating, but definitely didn't expect there to be a realistic shot of them finishing 3rd or 4th in their division.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member

Not sure why you're being so negative. You won this week. In fact, you beat me BEFORE two of your starters played last night. But with their added points, you didn't barely win. You kicked my ass.

Pope Sazae

Monday night made it hard to be a Patriots fan, KC is a good team but what a way for them to go and shit on themselves. Tung Fu ru my comment came out wrong, past the Pats I am a huge Saints fan and watching them play like that to the freaking Cowboys was painful. I don't know what up with those two teams this season (Pats and Saints) but even taking the normal football cycles into consideration it's bad. Aside from Mike Bucci who would have thought the Cowboys would look decent on any week or the Bucs will beat the Steelers in a damn good game.

Phyeir

Still plenty of games for the Cowboys to go 8-8 on.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
@Pope: I'm guessing you no longer want to trade for Joique Bell? :keke: