Fantasy Football?

noCLip

Camel Slug
I know we talked about it a bit in chat, but I still have that MVS TPG cart that I think we should pass around as a last-place trophy.

I think that would be sweet. I have a spare mvs caseing I was thinking of painting gold and making into a 1st place trophy for us

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I know we talked about it a bit in chat, but I still have that MVS TPG cart that I think we should pass around as a last-place trophy.

If each week goes as mine did this week, i might be the unlucky winner of that cart..... I need to do some serious tweaking.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
260.50 points this week. Starting the season out strong.

So you rejected my trade offer. I would too after that first week.

As for anyone else, I still have plenty of RBs available, including Frank Gore whos going up against the Bear's D this week (look at the success Buffalo had running against them this past weekend). Looking for WR1. Make an offer. :D

Last edited:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
My bet against the Dallas defense almost backfired. That was a squeaker. Lots of points left on the bench.

And RB's is one position I'm not light in, least this week...

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I need running backs bad, but i'm kinda just waiting the first few weeks and see how things turn out. Should be able to gauge the season a little more from there on who needs what. Injuries and suspensions aside, I'm still holding onto a Wes Welker who could turn into a good wr2/flex position when the time comes after the first month.

noCLip

Camel Slug
I sent an offer on Gore

So you rejected my trade offer. I would too after that first week.

As for anyone else, I still have plenty of RBs available, including Frank Gore whos going up against the Bear's D this week (look at the success Buffalo had running against them this past weekend). Looking for WR1. Make an offer. :D

noCLip

Camel Slug
I meant to add a note that I'd offer a 2 for 1 potentially bUT you'd have to open up a player slot

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Yeah, I reviewed your offer. I think you should offer that 2 for 1 for me to consider. I can drop a player in the event I were to accept a trade. Hope Bell tears it up again tonight. :)

noCLip

Camel Slug
Man things could get interesting with the drug policy potentially changing. Josh Gordon would be a huge help to Tung who gambled on him.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
And now Adrian Peterson is out for an undetermined amount of time for disciplining his kids(alledged child abuse). Sorry beef about your number one pick.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
All these criminal charges... people with players from Dallas should be scared :p

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
FML. Damn you AP. :oh_no:

Two injuries and a suspended player. Goddamn you NFL...

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Surprising news about AP today... I wonder how long he'll be out. I would imagine with all the heat the NFL is under now, even if the case gets thrown out or if he's found not guilty, it wouldn't be a surprise to see him get suspended an additional game or so. I sure hope not, because the Vikings could sure use him.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
And now Adrian Peterson is out for an undetermined amount of time for disciplining his kids(alledged child abuse). Sorry beef about your number one pick.

Oh shit I hadn't read about this yet. If you need a RB beff I have one of two I could trade for a TE or even a koog kicker

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Oh shit I hadn't read about this yet. If you need a RB beff I have one of two I could trade for a TE or even a koog kicker

Unfortunately I don't have any good tightends and just the one kicker now. :( I dropped my extra kicker before I saw this post, sorry bud.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,

I know I have been drinking but what the hell is a koog kicker?

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Fantasy football is a strange beast. One day your team is the balls, next day your first rounder gets arrested. Someone should make a guide at the beginning of the year about 'possibility of getting locked up' tiers.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Fantasy football is a strange beast. One day your team is the balls, next day your first rounder gets arrested. Someone should make a guide at the beginning of the year about 'possibility of getting locked up' tiers.

I'm pretty sure if such a list existed, Adrian Peterson wouldn't have been on it. Or if he did make the list, he'd be towards the bottom.... But I see what your getting at.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

Yeah man, the draft day projections had me at number one with a 12-1-0 record. At this point, I would be surprised if I didn't come in last place. :crying:

EDIT: And I just want to say incase any NFL players happen to be reading this... Just STOP touching things, STOP IT. Your kids, wives, girlfriends, everything! Don't leave your house unless it's to play and don't touch anything!!! GAWD!

Last edited:

noCLip

Camel Slug
I wondering if the nfl will count previous arrests towards their new domestic violence policy.

What Ray Rice did was fucked up and horrible but it's kinda opens up a weird precedence for future and past domestic abuse cases.

He was given 2 games initially, then the league was like we fucked up that punishment for first time offense is 6 games but Rice was still a 2 game ban. Then they see the video and they ban him indefinitely on a first time offense that was set at 6 games where he already got 2.

It will be interesting to see what happens with APs ban. I mean beating a kid has to be as bad or worse than beating an adult woman, think the vikes will cut him too?

On a fantasy note, I'm nervous about Brandon Marshalls ankle for the Sunday night game, thankfully I have a wr playing mon night incase he can't go