Fantasy Football?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
damn dude tour de fat kicked my ass, i ended up passing out and missing the draft hah. i just posted a thread on my bike getup, check it out

HAH! Ask Tw3ek, I totally called it. :keke:

PS: My draft rox, check the current projections tab, I'm going to DOMINATE this league. :buttrock:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
HAH! Ask Tw3ek, I totally called it. :keke:

PS: My draft rox, check the current projections tab, I'm going to DOMINATE this league. :buttrock:

It's true, he did.

As a sidebar, never try to draft from the mobile app for Yahoo leagues. That thing is terrible!

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I'm just very out of touch on the nfl and my draft shows. Being in the mid- draft zone really bit me in the ass too.

Ill stand by my motto, Top 9 or bust!

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I got well on a few of mine but praying Gronk can somehow stay healthy as I don't have another high end TE to put in his place. At first I had the iPad Yahoo fantasy app up but I guess Yahoo hates Apple as it was horrible on there so I had to switch to my computer.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I got well on a few of mine but praying Gronk can somehow stay healthy as I don't have another high end TE to put in his place. At first I had the iPad Yahoo fantasy app up but I guess Yahoo hates Apple as it was horrible on there so I had to switch to my computer.

I dunno, it may just be the app itself as I was running it through Android with poor results. When I went to pick a player it would lock up 9 times out of 10, forcing you to restart and hop back on. Not really possible to do in 1 min or so for drafting times there Yahoo.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
just imo, I'm just laughing at the point projections for week 1. Unless they changed the point system from last year, seems like half qbs projected over 40 points lol. Though in that respect I doubt me or Beef will get over 150 each in our matchup.

noCLip

Camel Slug
just imo, I'm just laughing at the point projections for week 1. Unless they changed the point system from last year, seems like half qbs projected over 40 points lol. Though in that respect I doubt me or Beef will get over 150 each in our matchup.

we are in a PPR league, you may have been in a standard league last year

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I should have had a closer look at the settings before I drafted my team; I stocked up on RBs because I am accustomed to the flex position in ESPN FF (WR, TE, or RB), but in our league, this position is just TE & WR. So, if anyone wants to trade for RBs, lemme know. :lolz:

Oh, and do lineups have to be set for tomorrow since it is the first game already? Bring it on Papal Blitz.

noCLip

Camel Slug
I should have had a closer look at the settings before I drafted my team; I stocked up on RBs because I am accustomed to the flex position in ESPN FF (WR, TE, or RB), but in our league, this position is just TE & WR. So, if anyone wants to trade for RBs, lemme know. :lolz:

Oh, and do lineups have to be set for tomorrow since it is the first game already? Bring it on Papal Blitz.

League starts tonight with the first game! I would set your roster today, but you can change it again until sunday morning, just cant move the players that play tonight

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
So on a scale of 1 to 10 how mad are you that I autodrafted the best team :keke::keke::keke: Unfortunately I was stuck on a plane when the draft was happening and they didn't turn the wifi on. I tried to adjust my autodraft list the best I could before the draft and I think it turned out pretty well.

just imo, I'm just laughing at the point projections for week 1. Unless they changed the point system from last year, seems like half qbs projected over 40 points lol

Luckily I looked at the scoring settings the morning of the draft, I had just assumed they would be somewhat standard. Who was in charge of changing all that stuff?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
So on a scale of 1 to 10 how mad are you that I autodrafted the best team :keke::keke::keke: Unfortunately I was stuck on a plane when the draft was happening and they didn't turn the wifi on. I tried to adjust my autodraft list the best I could before the draft and I think it turned out pretty well.

Luckily I looked at the scoring settings the morning of the draft, I had just assumed they would be somewhat standard. Who was in charge of changing all that stuff?

I was at about a 6 until I looked at the Draft Projections and saw I'm looking to dominate this season.

And I believe noClip is in charge of all the scoring parameters because he's the commissioner.

Phyeir

I like our scoring system so far :p

Will be interesting with the kicker points system if someone's week gets ruined because someone just falls apart on the field or a game is terribly windy.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Made a couple changes on my lineup this morning to be ready. With Gronk starting and looking good it makes me happy though I have a feeling I will be looking for another TE or even RB at some point.

Its for nerds.

You're a fag

noCLip

Camel Slug
Yeah i just kinda rolled with the scoring of the PPR league on yahoo. Sorry i didnt mention the difference in the flex position :(

im so pumped for NFL finally! Kick off in a few hours, dont forget to double check your rosters!

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Well onlyy one more game for the day. looks like I got my ass handed to me. some of my bench guys did good though. I hate having to wait until tomorrow though.

edit. guess I have a chance thanks to Julius Thomas. as long as the rest of my guys do half their projections, I might be on top for the week. not bad for getting the worst grade in the draft lol.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
is this right?
fkcl8g7uvlgacuftjhh8.gif

it sort of looks faked like wrestling. why is he crouching, why do the blockers stop, is he allowed to do that?
I mean the runners blockers.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
edit. guess I have a chance thanks to Julius Thomas. as long as the rest of my guys do half their projections, I might be on top for the week. not bad for getting the worst grade in the draft lol.

I really hate you right now. :lolz:

Phyeir

Hey diddle diddle, Ray Rice got got.

Doesnt rhyme and dont care.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I know we talked about it a bit in chat, but I still have that MVS TPG cart that I think we should pass around as a last-place trophy.