Classic Edition AES bundles : Orders open

Atomiswave

Zero's Secretary
whatever. Atomiswave setup or 1x'classic' aes cart by playmore lol. do the math.price includes bubbles undercart sticker while damaging your original.p&p not included.

Crissaegrim

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I say this is a brilliant strategy. And if you don't want these, don't buy em....These items are clearly geared towards the collector.

I agree with Tonk. I don't like to see people complaining about this new insert move. You just have to accept that AES=collecting. It always has been. Yes it is crazy to have to buy new carts to get these and yes the prices are sky high, but how is that different than it ever was. It was crazy to buy Final Fight for $200 in the early 90s too. If you are upset about this then you need to go to MVS or just buy aftermarket carts on Ebay or something. It really isn't anything to get bent out shape over.

Collectors are going to collect. It is like critizing a middle-aged fat lady for spending $200 on a Beany Baby and not playing with it. Some people don't get it.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Atomiswave said:
whatever. Atomiswave setup or 'classic' aes cart. do the math.

Do the math as in what I prefer?

Or what is more cost effective?

What was the basis of "do the math"?

How about what I enjoy?

Are you going by fun factor number?

What mathematical formula should I use in theory?

Atomiswave

Zero's Secretary
Ok TonK, you dont need to press that big button with an arrow on it everytime you type. Im just saying, its unfair. Thats all.Dont take it personally, really. And I meant, you could pretty much get an atomiswave setup ready for slug 6 and KOF rather than getting things you already have, increasing the FUN factor. Would you rather have an insert or a new system to play with future releases like KoF, Slug 6 and the next link of sam sho games? Thats what I meant by do the math. But hey, if somepeople like being whores to the pimp that is playmore fine, they get them and pay for it. That is what this discussion is all about. Peace.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
paymore.gif

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Atomiswave said:

atomiswave - location : new wave,atomis

conclusions:

the average poster over at SRK.COM > atomiswave

Atomiswave

Zero's Secretary
its pathetic that you have hate for a system that is going to be the step-mother of your children. you shouldnt hate it so much, really, quite simply, you havent seen 2d running on it if you hate it. its MIND BLOWING 2d.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Atomiswave said:
its pathetic that you have hate for a system that is going to be the step-mother of your children. you shouldnt hate it so much, really, quite simply, you havent seen 2d running on it if you hate it. its MIND BLOWING 2d.

Fran went to Japan, I"m sure he played some Atomiswave.

I wonder if someone here will actually create a math formula calculating collectibility vs fun factor of a given homecart... that would be interesting.

Last edited:

Atomiswave

Zero's Secretary
c.t.h said:

T H A T _ I S _ A W E S O M E

@-@

Well done, I had to save that pic! Can you make a praymore one for me!? PLEASE! I REALLY want one and so I can print it on my t-shirt prints that i got!!!!! Seriously!

P.S. You got P.M!

edit:ok u beat me to it! Thanks!

Last edited:

Atomiswave

Zero's Secretary
flip the 'w' and make it: SNK - PAYWHORE lol lol but the H would be hard to do lol lol

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Atomiswave said:

all the AW games are crap,so far

its a fact

saw GG ISUKA,it reminds me of guardian heroes

that isnt a bad thing in itself,i suppose

but well,its just an horrible fighting game

do we wanna talk about dolphin blue or demolishing fist?

AW supporters are all about the MARVELOUS POSSIBILITIES that this hardware can offer

fine,ok,sammy should know pretty well this hardware,right?

right

so GG ISUKA to have 4 characters on screen at the same time,
had to fucking cut animations

let me just say,lol

also because GG has never been a game with too many animations

a bit choppy and all

i mean,motw or sf3 ts have about TWICE or more frames of animations

so to have 4 sprites at once,they already had to COMPROMISE

you realize how SAD that is?

people like me were sad about the departure of the kof,slug,sam series

and we were thinking,
well at least now they wont have memory restrictions

hahahaha

do you think kof neowave will include all the 70 + fighters from 94 to 2003?

hahaha

i rest my case

Atomiswave

Zero's Secretary
well, im excited to see how slug in particular will evolve.
Hey, even if the games now are average, compare the first wave of neo games and how they have evolved to become kof and slug 3.
Everything needs time.

P.S. We can still read your posts if you dont double space.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
on the last one, paywhore isn't centered, but i'm not really in the mood to go back and center it.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
LMFAO

so this is what chris ray was going on about in his oak tree post, well he wasn't far off..... i have to admit, i'd find irony in it if i were him too.... funny when one person does the same thing it's accepted, if NGF was doing this there would be a SHITSTORM on the horizon

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Electroman said:
I wonder if someone here will actually create a math formula calculating collectibility vs fun factor of a given homecart... that would be interesting.

-----------------------------------
t=total carts produced
k=KOF game(1 if kof game, 0 if not)
m=MS game(1 if ms game, 0 if not)
d=cost per cart to manufacture(in dollars)
h=amount of hype
p=amount of money playmore feels like screwing out of their fans
f=fun factor
c=collectibility
i= insert?(10 for yes, 0 for no)

(((t * d) + p)/h) + k + m + i = f
if f>200 and insert=yes, then c = (f-p)
---------------------------------------------------
yeah, i'm a nerd...:D
But whatcha think?

Neo-weirdo

Mr. Big's Thug
rarebucky said:
EVERYONE, this is VERY simple - if everyone believes this is bullshit (which I think many of us do), then DON'T PURCHASE THESE!!! It's that simple. Maybe then Shawn will be forced to part off these art packs separately. Remember, this hobby is all market driven, so if the market says "no", he will have to find a different way to sell these. He probably bought these from SNKP for like $5 apiece :)

Took the words right out of my mounth. DON'T BUY!