Central ohio

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I have a Uni-Bios in mine, that way we could play in console mode.

Kristoff

Another Striker
Last Blade 2 is the only Neo game I've been playing lately. Definitely looking forward to getting a couple of matches in.

Anyone here play Buriki One? So far Yanko's been my only opponent... really curious to see other people strategies, etc...

thefub

Armored Scrum Object
It would be great to get some League Bowling games in as well.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'm just waiting to kill you all at Garou! BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!

Jon

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I have Samurai Spirits 5 Special but I don't have a 2.0 uni-bios. I would appreciate it if somebody would bring an AES w/a 2.0 bios and component output.

Unless somebody has the MVS version.

Kristoff

Another Striker
Ah sweet! I've been dying to play SS Special for awhile now. I almost convinced myself to throw down the money for it when I saw some MVS kits floating around, but had put the money into my car at the time. Anyway, damn cool that I finally get to sit down with it.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Kristoff said:
Time to start brushing up on the Jae Hoon...

I do fear your Jae Hoon somewhat. I was able to beat him last time we played it, though.:) Brind it on!

Jon

nmsc

n00b
Im closer to cincinnati. Lawrenceburg indiana actualy about 30 minutes away. And kristoff i have lots of family and friends in the eastgate area.Half of one of the bands I play in are from eastgate and get drunk and play at ethels all the time.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Hey, Kurt! I think it's about time you posted directions. Let everyone know where it's at.

Jon

Kristoff

Another Striker
nmsc said:
Im closer to cincinnati. Lawrenceburg indiana actualy about 30 minutes away. And kristoff i have lots of family and friends in the eastgate area.Half of one of the bands I play in are from eastgate and get drunk and play at ethels all the time.

That's cool to hear. Can't say I've ever been to Ethels before though. Where exactly is that? I tend to spend more of my time in the Clifton area when it comes to music, but it's always good to hear that there's stuff stirring around here.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
ALL RIGHT, WE HAVE ALOT OF THINGS TO TAKE CARE OF.

1ST: ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE RECIEVED PM'S FROM ME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED STILL OR NOT.

2ND: IF YOU STILL NEED DIRECTIONS YOU NEED TO CONTACT TERRY330 FOR A EXACT ADDRESS.

WWW.MAPQUEST.COM IS A GOOD PLACE TO GET SOME DIRECTIONS. THEY USUALLY HAVE ALOT OF ROADS, BUT ARE USUALLY THE QUICKEST POSSIBLE, ROUTE TO YOUR DESTINATION.

BASICALLY IF YOU KNOW WHERE HIGHWAY 70 OR 71 IS LOCATED YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM FINDING THIS PLACE. IT IS TRICKY TO FIND HIS HOUSE, IT IS A HIDDEN DRIVEWAY, AND THE HOUSE IS NOT VISIBLE FROM THE ROAD.

3RD: PERHAPS A GOOD IDEA WOULD BE TO PLACE SOME SORT OF SIGN ALONG THE ROAD SO YOU CAN ALL SPOT THE DRIVEWAY.

4TH: WE NEED TO GET ALL THE DIRECTIONS OUT NOW, SO EVERYTHING IS SET AHEAD OF TIME. PRINT EM OUT AND PUT THEM IN YOUR GLOVE BOX FOR SAFE KEEPING.

5TH: ALSO, PLEASE KEEP BUMPING THE THREAD TO ATTRACT OTHER MEMBERS, AND TO GIVE FRIENDLY REMINDERS TO OTHER MEMBERS THAT HAVE SAID THEY ARE COMING.

:buttrock: :buttrock: :D :buttrock: :buttrock:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'm not sure why you mentioned Mapquest when we haven't even posted the address yet...

Yeah, I think a sign would be a good idea. Depending on which direction you come from, it's a little tricky getting into Kurt's driveway. This is because the angle is really weird and the fact that the road he lives on is very busy.

I'm probably going to be picking up a few of the interested parties down in Cincinnati. Kristoff, Yagami-kun, and a couple others. Pretty sure I mentioned it to Kristoff.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if people would keep replying--those who are seriously interested in coming, I mean.

Jon

Kristoff

Another Striker
... I pretty sure MapQuest was mentioned because it's a really good resource to keep in mind when it comes to getting directions :)

Once Kurt gets some freetime to post regarding directions we'll be set. No reason to rush though, we've got almost two months to figure it out.

Thanks for the offer on the ride Jon, but as long as Judy is still able to make it, she'll be able to offer her car to the cause, which will save you alot of time having to drive across southern Ohio.

So far it's Me, Jude, and Mike heading up to Columbus to meet Yanko, Mowery, and maybe two more.

Sounds like this will work out :)

Anyone else heading from the Cincinnati area heading up? The more carpooling happening the better!

Kristoff

Another Striker
Ah yeah, one more question:

Do we have a maximum amount of people number yet? I can't imagine that we'd get too many people, but just to get an idea, how many is too many?

------------------------

Ah, just saw the mention of 15 people being a good number earlier in the posts. I bet we'll be able to hit 15 no problem ;)

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Terry330 said:
Games I have:

(AES)

KOF 96,97,98,99,00 & 01
Sam. Spirits 2,3,4 & 5S
Metal Slug X & 5
RB,RBS & RB2
MOTW
Last Blade 1 & 2
Matrimelee
Pulstar
Blazing Star
Shock Troopers
Kabuki Klash
SVC: Chaos

(Hyper 64)

Samurai Spirits 64

People will probabley want to bring:

KOF 02 & 03
Metal Slug 3
Puzzle Games (BAM,MD,TSS ect..)
Controllers of your choice.

OK, from here on if you know you are coming FOR SURE, you need to post what games you have to offer. Just quote the last person that way the whole list is here. That way you won't have to search the whole thread.

Here is what I can bring that kurt has not listed yet

MVS

KOF 95
Sengoku 3
Baseball stars II
World heroes
World heroes II
Waku Waku 7
Aof
Aof 2
Aof 3
Rage of the Dragons

Jon, you should bring turf masters, I miss playing that. Also, do you still have twinkle star sprites?

Did Kurt mention he had a atomiswave?

If someone could bring something besides dolphin blue that would be nice.

Guilty Gear?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I actually traded Twinkle Star Sprites for KOF 94 Rebout. Sorry. Maybe someone has it on Dreamcast? It's the exact same game.

Jon

Kristoff

Another Striker
greedostick said:
OK, from here on if you know you are coming FOR SURE, you need to post what games you have to offer. Just quote the last person that way the whole list is here. That way you won't have to search the whole thread.

Here is what I can bring that kurt has not listed yet

MVS

KOF 95
Sengoku 3
Baseball stars II
World heroes
World heroes II
Waku Waku 7
Aof
Aof 2
Aof 3
Rage of the Dragons

Jon, you should bring turf masters, I miss playing that. Also, do you still have twinkle star sprites?

Did Kurt mention he had a atomiswave?

If someone could bring something besides dolphin blue that would be nice.

Guilty Gear?

I've got Twinkle Star Sprites on MVS. No problem to bring that. I can also bring both SS64 games, FF: Wild Ambition, and Buriki One (please play with me :().

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Kurt does have an atomiswave. Just one game at the moment, though: Dolphin Blue.

Speaking of Kurt, he needs to post his address. I would do it but, I don't live there so, it's up to him. I'll PM him if he doesn't within the next 24 hours.

Jon

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Sorry I haven't been on the site much in the last couple of weeks guys.

I will post directions and stuff tomarrow morning if I have the time.

It's good to see that some people are seriously interested showing up this time.

@ Kristoff please bring your H64 games I will definatley play you. :)

Note:

My H64 setup uses 6 button Mas sticks so the 4th button is actually mapped to the 6th button. So 4 button games are not unplayable but the button layout is not coplimentary to the usual Neo setup. :crying:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Terry330 said:
Sorry I haven't been on the site much in the last couple of weeks guys.

I will post directions and stuff tomarrow morning if I have the time.

It's good to see that some people are seriously interested showing up this time.

@ Kristoff please bring your H64 games I will definatley play you. :)

Note:

My H64 setup uses 6 button Mas sticks so the 4th button is actually mapped to the 6th button. So 4 button games are not unplayable but the button layout is not coplimentary to the usual Neo setup. :crying:

About the 4th button problem, you really only have one of two choices: either make your own controller that maps button six where you need it, or bore a hole on your controller and wire button six there. That's pretty sad, but, that probably is the only solution.

Jon

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Kristoff said:
I've got Twinkle Star Sprites on MVS. No problem to bring that. I can also bring both SS64 games, FF: Wild Ambition, and Buriki One (please play with me :().

Such a learning curve. I'll sit back and watch while you and Yanko teach everybody and wait to play WA or SS642 :) A neat game, but not my style. I'm just excited to get some Kim and Vanessa out in 2K2 against some new blood. I suppose I should brush up on Dong in Garou as well...Not that I "need" a reason to play a neo game, but this give me an opportunity to actualy try and get better. My Kim in 2K2 has become dangerous as of late :cool: You've yet to taste the bitter defeat of Kusinagi, Kristoff. Is this a challenge? Why yes, yes it is. :smirk:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
yagamikun said:
Dong Hwan=Owns everything you got :D

Oh, boy, here we go.

Seriously, the only thing I fear going to this meet is freaking Mowery's pedophile ass with his Athena, and B. Jenet's "top-tier" air throw. Your Don Hwan pales in comparison.

I must warn you though, it's been like 4 years since I played you at Garou. I've gotten WAY better. Ask Chris if you don't believe me. I seem to remember you guys playing more "honorably". Last time I played Chris at Garou, all he did was trap me in the corner and LK, LK, LK, LK, HK...over and over. Now, I'm not saying I won't push you into the corner, but, (and you can ask Greedo and Terry330 on this), I WILL let you out. The only thing that I do that I find really cheap is Iori's command throw into the Madien Masher into the lightning..thing. I abuse that like a bastard. But, it's been around since KOF '96 (well, not the last part), just freaking get used to it!!!!

You all will feel the wrath of my Rock Howard and Iori Yagami!! Prepare for the Neo Geo CD pad, as well!!!!!

Jon