BEAR GOT SCREWED!

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spike Spiegel:
I've only dealt with him (Dion) once, and like every other time I've seen people deal with him, he acts as if he's completely innocent when things get hairy.

Spike

Guilty people usually do. And he's had a LOT of practice.
biggrin.gif

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wan-Fu:
Hey Bobak! I am Persian/Iranian too and I also live in LA--Redondo Beach to be exact. Maybe we can hook up sometime.

No way!
smile.gif

And to think Wan-Fu is my favorite Samuari Showdown character... we must talk!

Bobak!

G

GBITCH

Yah man, mi agree dem NGF boys dem a virus, me love fi break mi foot inna dion's ass, mi buss him up bad! BigBear you fi tell mi , an me a send one a mi boyz to him residence.

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VinylBoy:
Your fluent Ebonic rant is titilating... to say the least.
biggrin.gif

Don't insult ebonics. That's at least a cogent dialect, what's posted above is crap, pure and simple.

VinylBoy

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bobak!:
Don't insult ebonics. That's at least a cogent dialect, what's posted above is crap, pure and simple.

Being a black man from an urban inner-city surroundings... I remember when "Ebonics" was what it really is. Slang.
biggrin.gif

To take a bunch of lingo and try to validate it to make it its own language, just so that they can help inner city youth pass classes is just wrong. Even with all of the "ghetto slang" I would swing when hanging with my friends, we did have enough sense to know that we had to say & spell "this and that" in English class... not "dis or dat".

In that case... let's invent a lingo for surfer dudes and valley girls. Malibonics! Or for the gay and lesbian communities... "Homosexuonics"! (I hope nobody is offended with this... just trying to make a silly point).

If they want to learn a language, actually learn one that will help you progress in life, not keep you contained within your surroundings. It will be a LONG time before we actually see "Ebonic translators" at press meetings, unless it's on "Saturday Night Live", "The Daily Show", "Mad TV" or on re-runs of "In Living Color".

ANYHOO... that's just my personal take on it, Bobak. "Me hopes u don't tink I'm trying to dis ya, or be all up in your grill or sumthin'. "
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited April 25, 2001).]

G

GBITCH

Origionall chanted by Vinylboy:
Being a black man from an urban inner-city surroundings... I remember when "Ebonics" was what it really is. Slang.

To take a bunch of lingo and try to validate it to make it its own language, just so that they can help inner city youth pass classes is just wrong. Even with all of the "ghetto slang" I would swing when hanging with my friends, we did have enough sense to know that we had to say & spell "this and that" in English class... not "dis or dat".

In that case... let's invent a lingo for surfer dudes and valley girls. Malibonics! Or for the gay and lesbian communities... "Homosexuonics"! (I hope nobody is offended with this... just trying to make a silly point).

If they want to learn a language, actually learn one that will help you progress in life, not keep you contained within your surroundings. It will be a LONG time before we actually see "Ebonic translators" at press meetings, unless it's on "Saturday Night Live", "The Daily Show", "Mad TV" or on re-runs of "In Living Color".

ANYHOO... that's just my personal take on it, Bobak. "Me hopes u don't tink I'm trying to dis ya, or be all up in your grill or sumthin'. "

Nah, U listen ti mi U bumba claart straight bwouy, wah mi a speak a legitimate language, it a called jamaican patois, it commina many style and profile, fi example mi speak inna rudebwoay style.Mi na care fi mi spelling, kah mi na a go school long time.Mi leave school fi start bussing dem bitches.Many oddur a speak a purer patois.You fi get educated boy, before U a mess wid de facts, alrigh?

Bobaki, me a grateful to you brother U a stand up fi dread, an a speak truth.Mi na wish fi upset any blackman.Mi say respec to de man Bobaki, him come correc.

VinylBoy

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBITCH:
Nah, U listen ti mi U bumba claart straight bwouy, wah mi a speak a legitimate language, it a called jamaican patois, it commina many style and profile, fi example mi speak inna rudebwoay style.Mi na care fi mi spelling, kah mi na a go school long time.Mi leave school fi start bussing dem bitches.Many oddur a speak a purer patois.You fi get educated boy, before U a mess wid de facts, alrigh?

Bobaki, me a grateful to you brother U a stand up fi dread, an a speak truth.Mi na wish fi upset any blackman.Mi say respec to de man Bobaki, him come correc.

Oh great... now he's a rastafarian...
Unless you're looking in a career as a professional rap star, the correct spellings of your supposed "slurs" in speech don't help much. Even though I do understand what you're trying to say (whic, BTW REALLY isn't anything much). Wait a minue... even lyric sheets on most Hip-Hop CDs are in ENGLISH with just a few words purposely mispelled just for dramatic effect! Or at least in the native language they speak in...

Tell me GB****, just how BORING is it living in the suburbs, with having your only cultural influences stemmed from BET, MTV, the 11:00 news and an Eminem CD?
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited April 25, 2001).]

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VinylBoy:
biggrin.gif
Ya hadda figa deez lipton tea drinkin jokaz gat a problem wit da verbal stylo.

Mi bicho en tu boca mr gargulas.

VinylBoy

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Illicious:
Originally posted by VinylBoy:
biggrin.gif
Ya hadda figa deez lipton tea drinkin jokaz gat a problem wit da verbal stylo.

Mi bicho en tu boca mr gargulas.

Now you're just "trippin'", black... You jus be buggin', y'know?
biggrin.gif

G

GBITCH

Nah man, mi na live no suburb,only time I man a walk down suburb, when mi bee bussing a rich bitch.
Udder ting, wah you talk ignorant dread, mi na ave no interst in Rap, mi a jamaican dread OK.You getty fact right country boy.

G

GBITCH

Nah man, mi na live no suburb,only time I man a walk down suburb, when mi bee bussing a rich bitch.
Udder ting, wah you talk ignorant dread, mi na ave no interst in Rap, mi a jamaican dread OK.You getty fact right country boy.

G

GBITCH

Nah man, mi na live no suburb,only time I man ,a walk down suburb, when mi bee bussing a rich bitch.
Udder ting, wah you talk ignorant dread, mi na ave no interest in Rap, mi a jamaican dread OK.You getty fact right country boy before yous fuck wit I man.