BEAR GOT SCREWED!

C

Caris Nautilus

LOL what can I say, thats dion for you. Constantley copying other peoples ideas and leeching the scene.

Just pretend he doesn't exist and you'll feel better..

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I have e-mails to that will incriminate him!!!
His e-mail backs up my claims of his FRAUD!
When I went to the site after being notified of this SCAM (because I don't care to read his utter garbage on his page)he's trying to pull off, I'd be lying if I said I was'nt HOT! If you notice in that e-mail I ask him to remove the pics!!
I did'nt tell him not to sell the product!!
This is sooo stupid now!
order from him today for a delivery on Tuesday,order in bulk..buy up 100 at a clip minus the insert ..you'll get neither because he's truly pathetic.
That e-mail was personal to him just like his e-mail was personal to me that is why I did'nt bother to post the e-mails.
-BB

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Yeah, I got this too. I think he went to all the people that bid on Bear's auction and solicited them for sales (something that he tries to always point out is against eBay rules and why he uses private auctions). Oddly, what he calls the spam that he uses as justification for his private auctions is exactly the behavior he is currently exhibiting. I guess whatever is convenient and suites the purpose at any given time, eh?

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

[This message has been edited by RyoGeo (edited April 20, 2001).]

C

Caris Nautilus

Report him to eBay for soliciting, they will ban his ass so fast and never let his address or name sign up again.

Anyone that buys the cases from NGF are idiots, plain and simple

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Got some bananas for that retarded chimpanzee, CappaDonna, right here. They are not even ruined by NGF!
banana.jpg

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie

[This message has been edited by BioMotor_Unitron (edited April 20, 2001).]

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nruva:

What the fuck is this? Go fuck yourself Chipmeister! Did I say I was going to buy the cases... actually I said "I would never buy them." What the hell is your problem man, it is amazing you have gotten this far in life without basic reading skills. I know their rep, I have seen it written here a million times. So why would I send them money for a large order of cases, seems risky to me. So... in closing, chipmeister, apology accepted.

-Nick

Ok Nick, let's look at your original message:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Oh wow, price wars... maybe this will drive down bear's price too
smile.gif
And it is just a piece of plastic.. you think they will try to freak it? Print the NGF URL on it or something... I do have to say though $12 for a case and insert of choice is a sweet deal... regardless if they are the crappy NGF inserts. I don't have a color printer, and another fear of mine is 50 some odd red boxes and not being able to find Garou! haha, oh well... I don't think this is horrible, atleast for once they are not trying to say these are SNK offical cases... I mean I wouldn't buy it from them, but can you blame them for being excited about MVS cases?
-Nick

You do a disservice to the whole community when you act like the NGF offer is a REAL deal, and like they actually HAVE the cases in stock. You also sound stupid saying that the MVS box WITH a FREAKED INSERT is a "sweet deal". WTF is up with that? "Sweet deal" for some fake freaked out triked up garbage? I don't think so.

The real problem is when posts like yours is that they lead people to believe that the NGF scam offer is REAL, when in all liklihood, its just another SCAM designed to cause damage to a REPUTABLE SELLER, that is Big Bear. Its probably NOT a real offer at all, as BB said, Dion got hold of a single case, a pic of the stock from the manufacturer/distributor, and faked as if he was selling them for $5 each. So you just blithely assume that what they offer is real, act like its a great deal, and boost their scam.

I know you said that you wouldn't buy the cases from them, but you act like its a great deal when all it is, is an attempt to damage an honest seller and member of this community. You should think more carefully before you post shit like that.

And, apology accepted in advance. Sorry if this seems like a flame, because I genuinely respect you and for the most part agree with you, but in this case I just have to call it like I see it.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
People are getting a lil' confused about that warehouse pic. That's not from the manufacturer but from SHOCK!X2's warehouse..Dion propositioned my associate stating he would be interested in MASS QUANTITY.
He wanted proof that a MASS QUANTITY could be provided in order to push his insert.
A pic was provided which he then FREAKED!
-BB

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BIG BEAR:
People are getting a lil' confused about that warehouse pic. That's not from the manufacturer but from SHOCK!X2's warehouse..Dion propositioned my associate stating he would be interested in MASS QUANTITY.
He wanted proof that a MASS QUANTITY could be provided in order to push his insert.
A pic was provided which he then FREAKED!
-BB

So shock!x2 is what, your warehouse, your house or what? Just want to clarify things. Also, your associate was then going to sell these to NGF eventually, and moreso, that means that there are tons of these cases no? This whole thing is a mess...

[This message has been edited by outsider (edited April 20, 2001).]

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">So shock!x2 is what, your warehouse, your house or what? Just want to clarify things. Also, your associate was then going to sell these to NGF eventually, and moreso, that means that there are tons of these cases no? This whole thing is a mess...
]

A mess?? Not a mess at all unless you fall for the scam and lose your money.
These cases are being sold under the name SHOCK!X2. That stuff is stored in our warehouse..that's why I went ballistic when I saw the pic.He's promoting me and my associates stock!
NGF can be a customer just like everyone else..what he would have done with the cases is his business just like whatever you do with them is yours.
I am selling you a case,nothing more.

-BB

[This message has been edited by BIG BEAR (edited April 20, 2001).]

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chimpmeister:
You do a disservice to the whole community when you act like the NGF offer is a REAL deal, and like they actually HAVE the cases in stock. You also sound stupid saying that the MVS box WITH a FREAKED INSERT is a "sweet deal". WTF is up with that? "Sweet deal" for some fake freaked out triked up garbage? I don't think so.

The real problem is when posts like yours is that they lead people to believe that the NGF scam offer is REAL, when in all liklihood, its just another SCAM designed to cause damage to a REPUTABLE SELLER, that is Big Bear. Its probably NOT a real offer at all, as BB said, Dion got hold of a single case, a pic of the stock from the manufacturer/distributor, and faked as if he was selling them for $5 each. So you just blithely assume that what they offer is real, act like its a great deal, and boost their scam.

I know you said that you wouldn't buy the cases from them, but you act like its a great deal when all it is, is an attempt to damage an honest seller and member of this community. You should think more carefully before you post shit like that.

And, apology accepted in advance. Sorry if this seems like a flame, because I genuinely respect you and for the most part agree with you, but in this case I just have to call it like I see it.

OK Chipmeister... I see we are getting no where... I am Italian, and by nature hot tempered when challeneged... Your right, I owe you an apology, I see how you could have taken my words the wrong way.

First of all, I was under the impression that NGF could really get these cases, not that it was an attempt to discredit Big Bear. Second of all, I do believe paying $2 more then the BB case for an insert is a good deal, and I am not taking that back. It would cost me way over $2 to go to Kinkos and have these printed out. I could give a fuck about the NGF logo on them. These are not and never will be collectors items, my fake print is just as fake as a NGF print, and if it helps me identify the games then cool. Now finally, I agree with you, NGF has no respect, and is not trustworthy enough to purchase from. The main point of my post was maybe this will drive Big Bears prices down, or make the cases available to more distributors who are more reputable then NGF.

I have cooled down now, I just got mad at the attack (completed with the snide smiley) Sorry, I do that sometimes.

-Nick

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
Dion... it seems to me like you're an utter disgrace and don't deserve to bass in the glory of one, Neo Dio.

"ORA!"

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
The pic's are fake !!! Dion just cut and paste big bear picture's and put them on his rug gay picture !!!!!

------------------
fetch.dll

"So you think you can beat me.?"

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chimpmeister:

Y'know...

I know you two are cool with each other now, but I just wanted to say that I read Nruva's "offending" post completely different than you did Chimpmeister. To me he was being tounge-in-cheek sarcastic the whole way through. Although, as a person who does that myself, I will readily admit that being sarcastic can sometimes, unintentionally, sound serious. Especially when its written as opposed to said with intonation (although he did insert a few clues).

Anyway, those were my thoughts on a moot point.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
OK Chipmeister... I see we are getting no where... I am Italian, and by nature hot tempered when challeneged... Your right, I owe you an apology, I see how you could have taken my words the wrong way.

<snip>

I have cooled down now, I just got mad at the attack (completed with the snide smiley) Sorry, I do that sometimes.

-Nick

OK Nick, and I apologize too for having jumped on you about your original post. I am like you and tend to get hot-tempered at times, and I sometimes speak before thinking it out . . . so, thanks for the clarification and peace.
biggrin.gif

B

Bobak!

I am Italian, and by nature hot tempered when challeneged... Your right, I owe you an apology, I see how you could have taken my words the wrong way.

LOL!

I had an ex-girlfriend who was a hot-blooded Italian... I'm a hot-blooded Persian so the continual high emotion led to loud bouts of hot-tempered sarcasm:

"Why did you go to Strip Joint on your 18th Birthday?"
"Because I though you'd like it: I looked into the future and assumed it would please my future girlfriend."
"Oh, so you're a fortune teller now?"
"No, I was, you're the context considerant genius."

Ahh, now there was passion. Every sentence would get louder than the one preceding it...

S

SNK Angel

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cappadonna:
chimp, the 80's called and they want their saying back......NOT...If NGF chooses to put a label on my case, so be it, I asked for it when I ordered from them. If I ordered from BB I wouldn't get a sticker, so what? I really don't care if you bought your cases from BB or Dion...If BB offers them for $4.00 I will buy them from him...Its where the deal is at...

Aren't we special. Well, pal -- you were dissing NGF when you were posting as
Mike D. Hmmm.. can we say hypocrite?
I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM NGF YOU
BRAINWASHED LEMMING, AND I NEVER WILL! WE DON'T GIVE TWO
FLYING FUCKS ABOUT NGF, SO TAKE YOUR OPINIONS, STUFF
THEM UP YOUR CAPPADONNA ASS, TELL IT SOMEONE WHO GIVES
A SHIT!!!

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Bobaki, dont you mean you are Iranian.There isnt a persia anymore.You musnt be ashamed to call yourself what U are which is Iranian.
Im part Iranian too.

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rugal2000:
Bobaki, dont you mean you are Iranian.There isnt a persia anymore.You musnt be ashamed to call yourself what U are which is Iranian.
Im part Iranian too.

Rugaljun & Silversurferjun,

I'm glad you brought up the subject. (I'm even happier to see other Iranian/Persians on the board).

While there isn't a Persia anymore, I consider myself a full decendant of the ethnic group. Iran is a beautiful and multi-ethnic country consisting of Lorrs, Turks, Azerbijani, Kurds, Uzbeks, Afghans, and, of course, Persians (the ethnic majority, but at only 63%). My parents come from the region Tehran and Shiraz. Shiraz in particular is in one of the cradles of Persian culture with the Persopolis right near by.

Since I wasn't born in Iran, have never been to Iran, I felt that is would be more accurate to describe myself as the ethnic group rather than the nation (although I should say I don't mind when I'm called Iranian, its just a personal aesthetic). Here's an analogy: It would be like calling oneself Welsh or Scottish instead of British (especially if you don't live in the UK anymore).

Also, I live in the cradle of the Iranian/Persian community outside of Iran: LA, or as we like to call it, Tehrangalis. Most people just call themselves Persian and other Angelinos know us as Persians. Or, in my case, Che
wink.gif

It's really nice to hear from you guys, don't hesistate to respond or email me
smile.gif

Bobak!

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Hey Bobaki,I understand now, its nice too meet a fellow Iranian/Persian on these pages,

G

GBITCH

Dem boy ,Dion and Chris Gay a pure wickedness, dem a screw me man Big Bear.To all fi Neo geo dead mi say a boycott di NGF.
Bear, me a hope me and fi U, do a lickle business.You smoke ganga?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'm sorry to join this late, but Dion is still walking this earth? I'm sorry, but why do people keep dealing with him when they know he's a big cock, anyhow? How many people must get screwed before they wake up?
frown.gif

Spike

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
Hey Bobak! I am Persian/Iranian too and I also live in LA--Redondo Beach to be exact. Maybe we can hook up sometime.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
MY GOD... the drama continues... this time with Big Bear. We knew that the ugliness would have to reveal its ugly head somewhere.

Unless you bring a "cure" to the virus, it will continue to spread. Even if you do contain it (which is actually happening), it STILL lives and can continue to do damage.

Those are my only words of advice... thank GOD I've never had to deal with such shady characters.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I've only dealt with him (Dion) once, and like every other time I've seen people deal with him, he acts as if he's completely innocent when things get hairy.

Spike