BEAR GOT SCREWED!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
RyoGeo...thanks for your points, I now understand....sorry to all of you. I'm done now...

mike

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cappadonna:
BioMotor, are you gettin to a point? There was someone who stole my name off of eBay because I was selling NGF merchandise. Are you trying to prove something or get me off of this subject? Check the IP numbers if you don't believe me!

Let us see. Tonk and the Tonk variations show up and are pro-NGF, then get their ass banned. Mike D from Ohio shows up, says someone stole his Tonk name and misused it, which I can see happening within the Neo scene, as stranger things have happened.

Now, you want us to believe that the Mike D that claimed his Tonk ID had been stolen and misused it yet ANOTHER fake? Or are you now admitting that you are the same Mike D that was deleted after previously saying you were a different Mike D?

As for IP's, even the retards that love NGF have to smarten up a bit now and then, if from nothing else but trial and error. There is such a thing as IP masking.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie

E

eldios10

Hello all. Although this is my first post, I've read the forum for the past few weeks and am pretty up to date about the hot topics. I've been a Neo owner for quite some time so I'm not a newbie to the industry. Anyway, I usually prefer not to comment on things but the NGF issue has really sparked my attention. First, I have mixed feelings on the whole MVS case issue. I sympathize for Big Bear for what Dion did to him. I think that was really low. Now I'll be the first to tell you competition is great for the consumer, however I am a firm believer in business ethics and I think NGF needs a lot of work in that department. I sometimes question if those two people have ever taken a business administration class or worked for a large corporation. If they did, they would realize that as a distributor (which is all they are!) you do not take a product not created by you and say it's your own. That is just wrong. Dion and company do not realize what a gold mind they are sitting on. They must have many contacts in Japan and a huge supplies of NGH and CD games, but yet they choose to Sell them for ludicrous prices and destroy them with their stickers. Now, advertising is fine and I understand they want to get their name on the market, but plastering stickers all over a product is not the way to do it. If they sold a good product they would get plenty of word of mouth advertising which is the best kind. It just seems to me that if Dion and company really loved the Neo like so many of us do, they would not blatantly exploit it for their own personal gain. If their prices were at the "accepted" level for most Neo games (like Shawn's price list) and they put original inserts without the stickers, then I pretty much know their sales would go through the roof. Also, I believe they would earn the extremely important respect of the Neo community which obviously they do not have. Think about how many people would buy from them if everyone supported instead of blasted them. All in all, I cannot give my support to NGF. I respect that they are trying to make a profit, but I think by destroying inserts and manuals with their stickers, their outrageous prices, and the "convenient" release of the MVS cases, they have proven to me they are unethical. Thank you for hearing my opinions and please remember they are only to be valued as opinions. Keep on fighting fellow Neo lovers
smile.gif

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
BB, you do have VALID points, right now Dion is NOT trying to ruin a hobby, he is in competetion with you...You may buy those cases @ $5 each W/O an insert...which is a great deal, I have respect for both of you and I DO NOT have loyalty to one company.
------------------------------

LOL, I hear this line a crap from newbies all the time.
Why newbies, cause they really dont know shit about any of this.

Lemme let you in on a little info.
None of these are people are companies.

BB, Shawn, Dion are all fans.

They are as much a corporate infrastructure as you or I.
If your happy with someone I dont care.
But these guys are individuals.

By the way most of us have delt with all of these people over the last several years.
Your not telling anyone anything they dont already know. Or have heard a half dozen times.

You need to quit defending people you dont know.

Dion is a man who defends himself nicely.
He doesnt need you to do so.
So why dont you give it a rest.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
BioMotor, I said I was done...If you hate me so be it.....I have nothing against you. I have nothing against anyone. You are off the subject, but for the record I am Mike D, not the same one mentioned. And I do go by the name TonK as well. I came into the forums under the name Cappadonna to avoid flaming...i have my friends on these boards, its up to you if you choose to be one to me or not....

Mike D

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Why do you avoid answering questions? What are the odds that someone would impersonate your eBay ID on here, then impersonate you, the ID's user, with your own real name, then the REAL Mike D shows up after? Gawd, you are a pathetic piece of shit.

dole.gif

Sorry to borrow your stuff, ON people, but it seemed very appropriate for a scrub like him.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Nick, I can't argue with you. You are right. I am a newbie to the Neo forums...I guess I tried too hard...thanks to thos who have listned..

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif
- Its what OCD is all about!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Bio Motor, thanks for pointing that out! I am a piece of shit...There, are you happy? I said I was done! You are the reason shit goes on in these forums...settle it with me through email of a phone call....this typing makes me tired....

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cappadonna:
Bio Motor, thanks for pointing that out! I am a piece of shit...There, are you happy? I said I was done! You are the reason shit goes on in these forums...settle it with me through email of a phone call....this typing makes me tired....

So you do not deny any of it then?

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Nick, I can't argue with you. You are right. I am a newbie to the Neo forums...I guess I tried too hard...thanks to thos who have listned..
-----------------

No problem. We all get hectic over somthing we love.
We all love the neo, so its understandable.

Youll find there usually no problem saying what you think.

Its just never a good idea to so strongly defend someone that you don't know.

Trust me, Dion is very good at debating with these guys. Hes been doing it for years.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Bio Motor, your point is proven, I am the infamous Mike D and TonK...I have changed...I admit I was poisoned with the Neo-Geo bug and at first the only company I dealt with was NGF so I came hear and started bashing all of you for bashing them, since then I have been through a lot of companies and I am treated VERY fairly by all of them, even Shawn whom I spoke with personally last night....I'm VERY sorry for what I have done in the past, all I can ask for now is your forgivness....Truce?

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

I can't agree with Nick,too.
But I agree what eldios 10 said.

I'm also a forum newbie, but I read interesting topics here for 2 months now.

It is just because of the bad image from
NeoGeofreak that I haven't ordered something yet.

They have the best prices for NeoGeo Cds
that I've found, but I will not order as long as somebody that I know had a good deal with them.

I thought NGF is now a company and not a private persons sell website, since the
non-proof "deal" with SNK, or am I wrong?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Thanks, Nick, you have enlightened me...You are 100% correct, but I will defend someone who I think is being treated unfairly..in this case, Dion for offering these MVS cases...All it is is competetion..for both parties...agree?

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

Biomotor, he's the same guy that spammed and flammed with the TonK SNK names and the Mike D name.

His story of someone "stealing" his name (Not once, but twice) is so much BS it's not even funny.

He's the spammer from before that got banned, end of story. I just don't know why he's still around.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
Why do you avoid answering questions? What are the odds that someone would impersonate your eBay ID on here, then impersonate you, the ID's user, with your own real name, then the REAL Mike D shows up after? Gawd, you are a pathetic piece of shit.

dole.gif

Sorry to borrow your stuff, ON people, but it seemed very appropriate for a scrub like him.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
how about this:

I have money to burn soo...i have allready ordered 2 of BB's cases. I will order one case without insert/manual and one with it from NGF. i will compare the two and post results, deal? also, i will specify in my order that i dont want no damn stickers.

C

Caris Nautilus

Big Bear, I understand it all now. This is just one of dions many scams. I admit at first it looked fishy, but your story makes sense. Dion just got a sample, took a pic of the one case he has on his rug, and the other pics of the cases in boxes are from the guy who made them for you.

But tell me now is dion accually going to get to buy these in mass from the company that made them for you?

Dion is so sad, trying to pull a scam like this, oh well I suggest everyone avoid buying MVS cases from NGF, not because they might scam you, but because this type of trying to undercut someones "original" idea is just wrong.

Let dion scam himself this time, don't buy.

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited April 20, 2001).]

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
For all intents and purposes, what NGF is doing is called "dumping." That is where you release product to market under your competitor's cost, and produce some artificial background story to create demand, and discredit your competitor. From the buzz around here, they only have one box, look at the first picture, not the matt one. Hmmmm....

If you wish to support this practice, please, go and order from NGF, but when you receive a box with an NGF sticker on the inside, or it takes weeks to get your product because it is out of stock, do not come crying here, as the flames will be ready to char your ass! Please, make sure to request 2 Day Service when you place your order, especially since they have "many in stock." Put up, or shut the fuck up Cappadonna. Here is your chance. Order 50 cases from them today, and get them delivered by Tuesday. Post a picture of the address label, give us the tracking number, prove this is all legit. We expect to see Vegas to Youngstown, and a box of 50, also the Sigma in the pic would help.

Big Bear is an asset to the Neo Geo community, a credit. NGF is just trying to be a vampire off of something he did.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

[This message has been edited by BioMotor_Unitron (edited April 20, 2001).]

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
STOP.............PlEASE.............STOP

An eye for an eye makes us blind.

Pichai

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
big bear this is a easy market attack. He says he has it much lower than you do. He thinks that this will make you drop youre price so that he can then buy all of youres then put up the price. Just stick to youre price and you will do fine in the long run.
Also when our tourny vcd is released it will be copyrighted so if any of you guys know these ngf guys I will sew them if they try to make copys. I dont even care if it is just one or two. I will not be riped off.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Bio_Motor...I see what you are trying to do....I will avoid getting flamed....I personally don't care what you think of me....as far as I'm concerned, you need to stop your bashing of me, I am a VERY friendly person, so please do not make me angry.

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Ok guys. Cap has admitted his prior wrongs and has both apologized AND asked for forgiveness. Now, I thinks that's a class act. Drop it. If someone can't be accepted after asking for forgiveness, then it's us that suck.

Cap, enjoy yourself here. Just be careful who you buy from.
biggrin.gif

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Nruva, let us know how many silver FREAK stickers are plastered all over each case (you know, the ones that when removed make a big mess). We'll all offer our sympathy to you for being ripped . . . NOT!!
rolleyes.gif

What the fuck is this? Go fuck yourself Chipmeister! Did I say I was going to buy the cases... actually I said "I would never buy them." What the hell is your problem man, it is amazing you have gotten this far in life without basic reading skills. I know their rep, I have seen it written here a million times. So why would I send them money for a large order of cases, seems risky to me. So... in closing, chipmeister, apology accepted.

-Nick

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Dion's "story":

Subject:
[neogeo] our vinyl cases are getting that other seller mad!!
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:28:24 EDT
DKD4@aol.com
Reply-To:
neogeo@yahoogroups.com
To:
neogeo@yahoogroups.com

Look at the email Robert "Big Bear" Brooks sent me when NeoGeoFreak offered
the same "custom-made MVS cases" for sale at half his price...

----- Original Message -----
To: <dion@neogeofreak.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 11:21 PM
Subject: YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG ONE NOW!!!

> I demand that you take those pictures down now or I will ruin your fuckin'
> ass!
> straight up!
> -BB

Here are the details showing it was really sent from him
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--

Return-Path: <bigbear@netreach.net>
Received: from smtp.netreach.net (fatuka.netreach.net [207.29.195.121])
by hestia.host4u.net (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id CAA03103
for <dion@neogeofreak.com>; Fri, 20 Apr 2001 02:12:26 -0500
Received: (qmail 18112 invoked by uid 102); 20 Apr 2001 07:18:23 -0000
Received: from ppp-209220-126.netreach.net (HELO scop) (209.152.220.126)
by smtp.netreach.net with SMTP; 20 Apr 2001 07:18:23 -0000
Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.20010420032103.00816100@mail1.netreach.net>
X-Sender: bigbear@mail1.netreach.net
X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Light Version 3.0.5 (32)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:21:03 -0300
To: dion@neogeofreak.com
Subject: YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG ONE NOW!!!
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder why he is so mad? Are we NOT allowed to offer these items at a
better price? Isn't that what people are always saying they want? Even Robert
"Big Bear" Brooks is always telling people to find "cheaper places to get
unreleased carts" and other Neo stuff.

So, NeoGeoFreak is now offering the same cases at HALF price - we may even go
lower.

thanks,
Dion
http://members.aol.com/dkd4/dionsneo.html

" THE FUTURE IS NOW "
http://members.aol.com/discman888/collect/page2.html
Send out those Pics!
Show some neo-pride!
"Do it Now"

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

...this was sent for Dion's neogeo club @ yahoo...what I get a kick out of is that this "e-mail" is supposed to be some kind of proof that Big Bear sent it to him: any idiot knows you can simply edit an e-mail by copying and pasting into any word processing application, even notepad. So, this proves what? I had even forgotten I was still signed up for that club...needless to say, I "unsubscribed" to avoid any further insanity sent my way...

[This message has been edited by TMOSteel (edited April 20, 2001).]