BEAR GOT SCREWED!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
BTW, Dion is not the one who is delusional, its you who bash him that are, you believe your own made up judgements about him. Everytime he tries to do something he either copies off of someone or its a fake. Just like with the Sigma, I love that thing...Thanks Dion...BTW these forums are NOT Anti-NGF boards, they are Neo-Geo forums, and if I thought there was something fishy going on with these cases I would have posted it, unless he freaked the cases! Damn, I hope he didn't do that
smile.gif

-Mike

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
And also NGF stole many of my artwork!! and my money$$$$$$ !! everytime I call Dion on the Phone he hang's up on me HHHMM...
rolleyes.gif
strange ??
rolleyes.gif

------------------
fetch.dll

"So you think you can beat me.?"

D

Death

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cappadonna:
BB, you do have VALID points, right now Dion is NOT trying to ruin a hobby, he is in competetion with you...You may buy those cases @ $5 each W/O an insert...which is a great deal, I have respect for both of you and I DO NOT have loyalty to one company. Plastering Dion is only making things worse, why can't you let go of the fact that his prices and offer is great? Like I said before, I will defend BOTH companies at will, and I think Dion is doing a FINE ASS JOB with this...sorry, BB I would have bought my cases off of you but no deal was given, $10 is WAY TOO MUCH for a case...

-Mike

And you are the *** spokesperson, something isnt right.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
PrOzErG, do you actually think I'm a newbie? I really don't care who flames me, that is showing immaturity. Wheras in real life none of you would do a F*****G thing to me because I'm very easy to get along with, ask Shawn. Flaming is pathetic, go ahead and flame me if you must. It doesn't affect me. I will NOT leave these boards. If some of you had a backbone and said, "Yeah, I bought off of NGF before, so what?" then maybe the flaming will stop. I have made friends on these boards. And I will continue to support both companies...thanks for the warning though!

-Mike

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif
- Its what OCD is all about!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
PrOzErG, if Dion EVER screws me, he knows I will fly to Vegas and settle it with him personally. Thats the pleasure in what I do....I'm sorry this has happened to you, but I can't take your side, because Dion has never screwed me. You have to understand where I'm coming from...

-Mike

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Anyone who buys cases off Dion and Chris will get what they paid for, and don't come whining here when you find those cheapass silver NGF stickers stuck all over them. For me, I bought FIFTY cases from Big Bear, and I feel I got a GREAT DEAL . . . these are high quality cases, and from BB they will not be FREAKED in any way.

See, it really comes down to this. For the people who post here that they'll buy from NGF, go ahead if you want, send your money and pray that you get what you paid for. Too many people have been ripped over the years by them, but if you don't care about that, by all means BUY from them. For me, I'll buy from Big Bear ONLY, knowing that he is an honest and reputable seller who can be trusted 100%.

NGF could post that the cases were 50 cents each, I'd still buy from Big Bear @ $10 each anyway. It doesn't really matter what NGF puts up on their site, their rep is shot and within 95+% of the community, they're not an option . . .

Nruva, let us know how many silver FREAK stickers are plastered all over each case (you know, the ones that when removed make a big mess). We'll all offer our sympathy to you for being ripped . . . NOT!!
rolleyes.gif

D

Death

PrOzErG, if Dion EVER screws me, he knows I will fly to Vegas and settle it with him personally. Thats the pleasure in what I do....I'm sorry this has happened to you, but I can't take your side, because Dion has never screwed me. You have to understand where I'm coming from...

-Mike

Moron ville

PrOzErG

your own made up judgements forums
-Mike

OK THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE BAD DEAL WHIT SHAWN ??? THE RUINED MANUAL'S DUMB STICKER'S ??? HOW DO EXPLAIN PEOPLE BEING RIPED BY DION HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN HIM BEING A PUSSY EVERYTIME I TRY TO CALL HIM ??? MAN(I TOUGH YOU WERE COOL BUT NOW.....)

------------------
fetch.dll

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited April 20, 2001).]

TonK

Least Valuable Player
chimp, the 80's called and they want their saying back......NOT...If NGF chooses to put a label on my case, so be it, I asked for it when I ordered from them. If I ordered from BB I wouldn't get a sticker, so what? I really don't care if you bought your cases from BB or Dion...If BB offers them for $4.00 I will buy them from him...Its where the deal is at...

TonK

Least Valuable Player
PrOzErG, am I Shawn? Did I get screwed by NGF? I still think you are cool. But I have the backbone to express my opinions in here, I am also one of the few. Don't hate me because I don't share the same views as all of you, hate me because I'm mean. I am VERY sorry that my statements are offending all of you. Personally, I like all of you. I am a great person to talk to, but please don't let a videogame get in the way of a friendship. BTW you are all welcome over my house to play a gasme whenever
smile.gif
I don't want enemies. I want friends. Pleasde understand that!

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

PrOzErG

chimp, the 80's called and they want their saying back......NOT...If NGF chooses to put a label on my case, so be it, I asked for it when I ordered from them. If I ordered from BB I wouldn't get a sticker, so what? I really don't care if you bought your cases from BB or Dion...If BB offers them for $4.00 I will buy them from him...Its where the deal is at...

Yeah but what about you buy KOF 2000 from NGF and pay like $600 for it ?? you check the manual !!! ARGGGGGGGG it's full of sticker's ARRRGGGGGGG when you get those sticker's off it fuck's the manual !!!!!

Exemple------>
fetch.dll

The gay sticker that has been made to do damage if you take them off....--->
fetch.dll

Man do you tink this is acceptable ?

------------------
fetch.dll

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I can't explain ANY BAD DEAL through NGF, I was never dealt a bad hand with them so I will support them, I was never dealt a bad hand by Shawn either....Can I get through to anyone?

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

TonK

Least Valuable Player
PrOzErG, I explained to Shawn on the phone last night, that if I was a collector I would BE A MAD MAN if my shit came with stickers on it. Thats for Shawn to deal with, not you! I'm glad to see he has so many supporters, and I am one of them. Me, not being a Neo collector, those stickers do not affect me...If I was a collector, I probably would not buy from NGF for fear of my stuff being ruined. I agree with you on that point. But, I also think that the NGF inserts are neat looking, but I still love the dogtag versions....I'm on both sides..

Robi15

20 Year Member
Cappadonna, do whatever you want, man. Buy from *** if it pleases you. It's ok. You live in a free country. Until you get burned.
Then you will have hard time to explain you're bad deal. Too many neo-geo.com members have get burned. And it is a tip of the iceberg. But please do post how you're deal went! I'm sure Dion will try little extra after all the response he has got from the Neo scene.

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet

I understand where you are coming from....I just always thought about it this way......If a deal is too good to be true then it usually is....I am glad you got your sigma...I am glad that you haven't had any problems with Dion/chris/NGF.....that's cool....from a consumer side NGF deal is good at $5 a case.....here is my say then....if they are legit....why doesn't he just put them up on Ebay and sell them in a dutch auction just like Big Bear? If he does that then he is obligated and bind to a contract that he will fulfil his end of the bargin. I was personally at his apartment when he lived in Chicago..and I have to say....he tried ripping 2 of my friends off. So from my own personal experience I don't trust him.......I just think that if it is legit then why doesn't he place it up on ebay? He's got nothing to loose and even more of an audience to gain right? I DO like some of the things that NGF does....I just don't like how they go about doing it........it's the way they do their bussiness that makes them unliked.

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

Hey Prozerg,
if Dion has ripped your artwork,
then sue him. If that doesn't work
then beat the trash out of him.

If anyone would steal drawings from me
and sell them as his own,
I would spent the thousand dollar to travel
to him just to have revenge.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I understand all of you...If I was screwed over by NGF, I would NOT be buying the cases from him, I would deal with BB, but since Dion has yet to screw me I will buy my cases from him...and I will also take pictures of them when they arrive...I for one am NOT a liar. If Dion was a dick to me, I would probably be on all of your sides flamming him at every corner. But that not how is is supposed to be done. By all means, if you were screwed by ANY company, I'm sure you would tell all of your buddies. I thank you for the warning, but it has not happened to me. Thanks

-Mike

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
Umm...sorry guys for asking this, but could anyone explain the situation here to me? I can't seem to make heads or tails about it (blame me for being Neo-Geo-less.
biggrin.gif
). Something about competition between Big Bear and Dion...

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I think Mike D was from Ohio. Are you the Mike D that was deleted, CappaDonna?

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

Mike, the grammar police called...and you obviously know the rest. You should not throw stones...

Make only valid arguments in a thread of this kind of importance. Your immaturity is showing.

[This message has been edited by Rade Kuruc (edited April 20, 2001).]

djbomberman I agree with you, it is all about the way they go about doing their business that destroys their reputation. Cap, you have a point too. People always go to where the deals are. People do not want to be overcharged for any product they buy. It is the way so many people do business. It is the American way right? I don't want to side with NGF but if they are offering a better price then that's it, you have a choise to make. Until there is copetition then the initial seller can set whatever price he wants because he is essentially a monopoly. However as soon as another company comes into the mix quality is immediatly questioned. To each his own, it is your choice who you buy from and little that is said here will move any one person from his/her opinions.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I am Mike D, but not the one that was deleted...I do suck at grammar, thanks for pointing that out....(Never got above a "C" in Englis Class)

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I am Mike D, but not the one that was deleted...I do suck at grammar, thanks for pointing that out....(Never got above a "C" in Englis Class)

Not the one that was deleted, but both from Ohio? Odd.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie

TonK

Least Valuable Player
BioMotor, are you gettin to a point? There was someone who stole my name off of eBay because I was selling NGF merchandise. Are you trying to prove something or get me off of this subject? Check the IP numbers if you don't believe me!

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Cap, I think we understand what you are saying. The thing is, I don't think you are understanding what we are saying. So...here is what we are saying.

The fact that friends of ours have, essentially, had their money stolen by NGF carries weight with us. When a friend orders an item and gets something different than what they were promised, that carries weight with us. When a vendor tells their customers to F' off and "get a brain" and the like, it carries weight with us.

Now, you have never been ripped off. Your experience with NGF thus far has been good because, with people telling you in advance, you knew what to expect. Now, put the shoe on the other foot. Let's say you ordered a copy of Real Bout. You are fully expecting the Real Bout that is pictured on the Neo-Geo.com store. And most importantly, let's say you PAID the amount of money a mint, original Real Bout would demand. But then...it arrives.

To your surprise, it has a Freaked sticker on the case. What? It also has a sticker on the cart! OMG! And a sticker on the manual that can't even be removed! Now it's not mint. You've already lost money on this item. And the grand finale'? The insert isn't even the original insert. It's a home brew NGF insert. You just paid, what...$350! And for what? A cart that has almost nothing left of it's original package. That's not right, and it's not fair.

When friend's are treated unfairly, it carries weight. Now, admittedly, no one here has been overly friendly to you and you probably feel no loyalty to them. However, you REALLY need to understand where these people are coming from. This is a group of people that has been screwed over directly or had a friend screwed over. They are defensive and don't want to see an enterprise like NGF succeed because of the poor manner in which they have treated people.

Personally, I have never dealt directly with NGF. I don't hate them, but I have friends that I trust without question that have had their money taken and gotten items that were different than what was promised. The people here don't want to see that kind of behavior rewarded. You will never get the NGr's to bend on this. Too many of them have had the treatment first hand.

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

[This message has been edited by RyoGeo (edited April 20, 2001).]