Animal crossing 3DS

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Will be on tonight and will keep an eye peeled to the thread. Have got the robo-stereo to give you, Magician.

I'm assuming our islands all have the same fruit as I too am missing the persimmons and pears. But I have cherries, apples, durians, lemons, lychees, bananas, and coconuts to share.

I'll be back online around 6pm CST tonight (about 3 hours from this post).

I'll have my gate open ready for folks to come on by.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
My gate is currently open to anyone that wants to visit...I may close it in the next hour, but I'll open it again if anyone is on later, something like 2-3am-ish..

Magician

20 Year Member
I had a wonderful visit from bugula yesterday. Thanks again for the robo stereo.

I finally got a pear from an npc. Assuming that grows into a tree today the only fruit I'll then need are persimmons.

Now I find myself just waiting to unlock the gold axe; I want all the rare tree stump art to decorate my town entrance.

bugula

Member,
Yep - no worries. Thanks for helping to fill out my orchard. :)

Surprisingly I got a peach from a resident this morning...really odd since I finally got them from you yesterday.

I was in the farming mentality for the past couple of weeks but you've got me excited about this game again seeing how you're handling your house. I've been consumed with bells vs. items and I might shift that emphasis.

Magician

20 Year Member
HRA TC score: 1,022,000

So close to the 1.1 million finish line that I can taste it. Last night I added the Block Floor and S.S. Dolphin (Pikmin) from the fortune cookies to the Mario themed room. I wonder if the matching floor and wallpaper will put me over the top today? I can't wait to find out after work. :)

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Leaving my gates open all evening.. I let all my fruit bloom, so it should be good to go.
I think i need persimmon's and a couple others if anyone has them. I also have a bunch of perfect apples in bloom if you need one.

my house just holds junk right now. I dont really have it decorated.

Magician

20 Year Member
HRA TC score = 1.07 million.

Three, maybe four pieces left in order to cross that line. Help me out, people. A robo floor, kiddie wallpaper, balloon sofa, a starman, or a green pipe. Those are things that would put me ahead.

And I would be most appreciative.

chipperkwah

Armored Scrum Object
HRA TC score = 1.07 million.

Three, maybe four pieces left in order to cross that line. Help me out, people. A robo floor, kiddie wallpaper, balloon sofa, a starman, or a green pipe. Those are things that would put me ahead.

And I would be most appreciative.

Might have a balloon sofa, I'll check it out in a few.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
I have a kiddie wallpaper in my catalog. I can order it now and get it to you tomorrow if you'd like. If chipper doesn't have a balloon sofa, I can give you one from my museum collection if need be.

Friend Code: 1607-1491-4749

Last edited:

Magician

20 Year Member
I have a kiddie wallpaper in my catalog. I can order it now and get it to you tomorrow if you'd like. If chipper doesn't have a balloon sofa, I can give you one from my museum collection if need be.

Friend Code: 1607-1491-4749

Just added you to my friends list a moment ago. Sorry that I missed you earlier in the day. I definitely would be interested in either item. If I don't see you again today we can certainly setup some other day and time.

Last edited:

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Mainly paying attention to Evo stream, but my gate is opened if you'd like to come in.

Help yourself to any of the garbage on the ground. in front of the train station. :lolz:

Magician

20 Year Member
Just awesome stuff, Mikhal. I'm confident the goods you gave me will put me over the top in the theme challenge. It's just a matter of receiving the okay from Lyle, ordering my reward, and changing back to the regular HHA scoring system. Soon it'll be time to furnish my house in gold, green, and red goodness.

I'll be in need of many things from the green and lovely series'.

(To put those emeralds and rubies to use on.)

ISO - Green series
Bed, Bench, Chair, Counter, Desk, Dresser, Floor, Lamp, Pantry, Table, Wall Clock, and Wardrobe.

ISO - Lovely series
Bed, Chair, Dresser, Floor, Lamp, Loveseat, Table, Vanity, and Wall Clock.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Thanks for the monies as well! If I run into any of the stuff you're looking for, I'll let ya know.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
i am a bit late to the party seeing as how i just got the game yesterday but my friend code is 3840-6214-7779. not sure if ill be of much help to snyone for a few weeks but if anyone wants to visit or have me visit them let me know!

Magician

20 Year Member
i am a bit late to the party seeing as how i just got the game yesterday but my friend code is 3840-6214-7779. not sure if ill be of much help to snyone for a few weeks but if anyone wants to visit or have me visit them let me know!

I'll be sure to add you later tonight.

Anywho...

...Hizzah!

The theme challenge is finally over. The pieces added last night put me over 1.2 million. Well above the requirement for the final exterior reward. And with the final exterior on order I switched back to regular HHA scoring.

Now I can focus on putting series and sets together and aim for the 150k HHA goal.

Magician

20 Year Member
just got a lovely chair for ya, Magician.

Awesome sauce!

I won't be on until later this evening.

I don't know how long it'll take to download SMT IV after work.

Magician

20 Year Member
My exterior is complete. Feel free to check it out at your leisure.

Dream Address: 4200-2153-2937

The interior work has only just begun, so it's a little sparse.

I'm also on the lookout for Egypt themed stuff. I figure it would go nicely with my golden series at the entry.

ISO - Egypt set
Sphinx, Egypt Torch, and Mummy's Casket.

bugula

Member,
Will be on later tonight to get you that chair (really wish you could send letters/presents to best friends - gah) - are you finding any value in the Dream Suite? Been putting off building it as I just don't really get the point.

Magician

20 Year Member
Will be on later tonight to get you that chair (really wish you could send letters/presents to best friends - gah) - are you finding any value in the Dream Suite? Been putting off building it as I just don't really get the point.

It pays you 5k bells once a day if you take time to visit it.

It's also a nice shortcut for visiting different towns without going through the friend code system.

But you can't purchase anything like you can with the Happy Home Showcase.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
I will add the posted codes today.
Name: Jordan
My Friend Code is: 0232-8401-5648
My Dream Code is: 400-2306-9765
I will open my gate tonight so we can link up BF.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Ok I'm adding:
Magician
neosneth
average joe
revquixo
brentsg
prosolis
bugula
renmauzo
northernsoul
megagraffin

*If you are not on this list tell me.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I picked this up for the wife and have been playing myself. Will post the code once I figure out my wireless network password as I haven't set anything up since the 360.