Animal crossing 3DS

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
So ...uh.... i just sold my Turnips for 530 each...
That's seems ridiculous right?

That's extremely lucky.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
So ...uh.... i just sold my Turnips for 530 each...
That's seems ridiculous right?

That's extremely lucky.

Quite. Although I've read that people have seen selling prices in the 900s. Still, 500s is an excellent price. Sadly, I was hit with the continually decreasing trend this week. I bought at 103 and was forced to sell at 95 or risk greater loss. :(

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Quite. Although I've read that people have seen selling prices in the 900s. Still, 500s is an excellent price. Sadly, I was hit with the continually decreasing trend this week. I bought at 103 and was forced to sell at 95 or risk greater loss. :(

Don't feel bad, I bought some last week at 98 and all this week Reese is being stingy and won't break 70. Had to dump them in my buddies town for 110.

Magician

20 Year Member
185 hours in.

I just earned my first day with a perfect town rating. Over the weekend I'll be building the flower clock to signify the milestone and remodeling the town hall. If I can keep the perfect town rating for another fifteen days in a row I'll be rewarded with the gold watering can. At which point it'll be time to begin cultivating some gold roses to dress up my town even further.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
The Island bug hunting after 11pm is kind of spoiling the game for me a little.

- After you cut down and get rid of everything on the centre of the island, you get 300,000+ bells for about 30-40 minutes of playing.

Mind you, at least that's allowing me to donate as much as possible to the museum.

Now I'm completely redesigning the trees in my village - creating avenues of foreign fruit trees, I went through 2 axes today!

Magician

20 Year Member
The Island bug hunting after 11pm is kind of spoiling the game for me a little.

Only if you let it.

The island will always be there.

Take a break from farming and focus on other stuff.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Only if you let it.

The island will always be there.

Take a break from farming and focus on other stuff.

Word, although now I have my money making method down to a pat I don't have to worry about catching X fish a day, I can just plan re-designing my village - like coordinating the trees and having everything set a specific way. On the GC and DS I never got round to doing that because I was always grinding like 75% of the time.

Magician

20 Year Member
200 hours in.

Almost a week with a perfect town rating. My HRA score is nearing 50k. I have a good plan for what I'd like to have my final home layout look like. Once I'm rewarded with the gold watering can I'm going to do a bit of time traveling and get a couple sets of furniture to fill out a couple room ideas. Filling out the rest of my home will be left to chance and friend support to acquire what I want.

Here's an updated wanted list.

If you have any of these items please let me know.

Green Series
Bed, Bench, Counter, Desk, Dresser, Flooring, Pantry, and Wardrobe.

Golden Series
Chair, Clock, Couch, Dresser, Flooring, Wallpaper, Wall Torch, and Woman.

Cactus Set
Round-Mini

Drum Set
Timpano Drum

Flower Set
Flower Chair

Frog Set
Froggy Chair

Juicy Set
Juicy-Apple Clock

Pear Set
Pear Dresser and Pear Wardrobe

Pine Bonsai Set
Mugho, Pine, and Ponderosa.

Watermelon Set
Watermelon Table

Zen Set
Tall Lantern

Last edited:

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
i never played an Animal Crossing game... i would like to buy this game but I'm afraid I'll not know how to play it.

Magician

20 Year Member
i never played an Animal Crossing game... i would like to buy this game but I'm afraid I'll not know how to play it.

There's nothing to be concerned about. It's directionless, with no clearly defined goals. AC is a series that rewards you based on how much time and effort you put into it. You can play it for a fifteen minute blast or damn near all day depending on what you want to accomplish.

It may not be for everyone, but it's a genre you've got to experience atleast once.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
200 hours in.

Almost a week with a perfect town rating. My HRA score is nearing 50k. I have a good plan for what I'd like to have my final home layout look like. Once I'm rewarded with the gold watering can I'm going to do a bit of time traveling and get a couple sets of furniture to fill out a couple room ideas. Filling out the rest of my home will be left to chance and friend support to acquire what I want.

Here's an updated wanted list.

If you have any of these items please let me know.

Exotic Series
Bed, Bureau, and Chest.

Green Series
Bed, Bench, Counter, Desk, Dresser, Flooring, Pantry, Table, and Wardrobe.

Golden Series
Chair, Clock, Couch, Dresser, Flooring, Screen, Wallpaper, Wall Torch, and Woman.

Lovely Series
Chair, Dresser, Flooring, Lamp, Loveseat, Table, and Vanity.

Cactus Set
Cactus, Mini, Round, Round-Mini, and Tall.

Flower Set
Flower Chair

Frog Set
Froggy Chair

Juicy Set
Juicy-Apple Clock

Pear Set

Pine Bonsai Set
Mugho, Pine, and Ponderosa.

Watermelon Set
Watermelon Chair and Watermelon Table

Zen Set
Tall Lantern

I know I have a few of those. I'll order some tonight. There is a guy in my Showcase that has the watermelon stuff, but I cant order anymore today.

Any chance you have a Grey Boxing Barricade in your catalog?

Magician

20 Year Member
Any chance you have a Grey Boxing Barricade in your catalog?

I'll be sure to check the order catalog and my showcase when I get home from work.

Edit: no dice on the barricade; although I do have a few other pieces for the boxing theme.

Last edited:

Magician

20 Year Member
HHA score 80k+

With the help of many folks from these boards my happy home academy score is going up like a bat out of hell. The addition of a few more pieces last night should put me close to (if not, over) 90k today. Thanks again to everyone who has helped me out thus far. If the generous support continues, and with a little luck, I should reach the HHA score milestone of 150k in less than a couple weeks.

Once I reach that milestone it'll be time to focus on polishing my town layout. Clear some trees to make room for pattern pathways. Section off parts of town with shrubs for my gold rose beds. Add a few more public works projects.

And after that it'll be time to consider a second home.

To display themes I like but don't have room for in my main house.

Magician

20 Year Member
NOTICE

Although I'm not entirely familiar with the Stalk Exchange trends, I believe I'm in line for a sale price over 200. My earlier prices this week were average, hovering between the 70s and 80s. But the past two prices have been 128 and 148. That suggests I'll get a price above 200 later today.

Edit: I was wrong. My afternoon price was 106.

Last edited:

Magician

20 Year Member
HHA score 100k+

Definitely a productive weekend. I lucked out, managing to dump weight on Saturday morning at 128. I got a few more pieces of furniture from friends and the nookling store to pass the 100k HHA score milestone. I have nearly half of the fossil models in my collection now (9 out of 20). And I'm halfway to being awarded the gold watering can.

Then...lord oh lord...the golden roses shall rain down. Well, more like one or two at a time, but you get the idea. I think I'll line the perimeter of my town with golden roses, boxed in by shrubs to prevent trampling. I'll have to uproot my original orchard at the top of town, but the recent addition of fourty banana and coconut trees on the beach should curb the hit to my nature score.

Magician

20 Year Member
Haha, this is awesome! The newest Nintendo employee Happy Home Showcase internet streetpass has a complete lovely series and a few other misc furniture pieces I need. My HHA score should explode over the couple days of order arrivals. Complete necessities, complete series, color and theme bonuses, a few other bit and bobs; all told probably no less than a 35k score hike if I were to guess.

Magician

20 Year Member
I've updated my want list. I've decided I'd also like to have a complete Rococo series.

Green Series
Bench, Counter, Desk, Dresser, Flooring, Pantry, and Wardrobe.

Golden Series
Clock, Couch, Dresser, Flooring, Wallpaper, and Wall Torch.

Cactus Set
Round-Mini

Drum Set
Timpano Drum

Frog Set
Froggy Chair

Pear Set

Pine Bonsai Set
Mugho and Pine

Watermelon Set
Watermelon Table

Zen Set
Tall Lantern

Last edited:

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
I have the following in my catalog if you still need them. Let me know and I'll order it.

Green Bed
Flower Chair
Juicy Apple Clock
Baby Panda

Magician

20 Year Member
I have the following in my catalog if you still need them. Let me know and I'll order it.

Green Bed
Flower Chair
Juicy Apple Clock
Baby Panda

Oh yes, I would appreciate that.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Bells is fine I guess. I'll be sleeping but I left my gate open so you can hop in and grab the stuff whenever. Help yourself to anything on the ground.

Magician

20 Year Member
Bells is fine I guess. I'll be sleeping but I left my gate open so you can hop in and grab the stuff whenever. Help yourself to anything on the ground.

You may aswell power down.

I'm stuck at work for another five hours, then I have to run errands after that.

I won't be home until after 4pm CST.

Magician

20 Year Member
HHA score 150k+

Well, there it is. I've reached the final milestone of the HHA scoring system. In a sense the game could be over and done, but in truth it's far from over. However, it is all coasting from here. Filling out the rest of the home with furniture. Finishing final plans for the town layout.

My home isn't even half full with furniture yet.

I'd assume my final HHA score, when I have everything I want, will be in the 350k-400k range.