Animal crossing 3DS

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
One of my Streetpass houses had all the Rococo furniture. I should have the 8 pieces of Rococo furniture you are missing tomorrow for you to catalog, Magician.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
One of my Streetpass houses had all the Rococo furniture. I should have the 8 pieces of Rococo furniture you are missing tomorrow for you to catalog, Magician.

Very cool. Thank you, Mikhal.

Magician

20 Year Member
Thanks again, Mikhail, for providing everything I needed to complete the Rococo series.

I'm eager to see how high my hha score will be after that addition.

I'd assume somewhere between 210k-220k.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
No prob. I still need to expand my rooms. All my robot furniture is all cramped up in one of my rooms with no space to even go in and Lyle is complaining about it.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Thought I would give a shot at opening up my gate in Animal Crossing. I will have it open for a couple hours. Probably until about 10:30ish Mountain Time. My friend code is 2621-3432-1382. PM me if you are adding me and I haven't added you yet. I will try to be around, but I may have to get up on occasion to take care of children issues.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I am heading to NTM's town at the moment. My gate will be closed for a bit. I'll post when it is back open.

Magician

20 Year Member
HHA score 225k+

The addition of the complete Rococo series had better results than I assumed. I remade the entire series in gothic yellow to add to my yellow feng shui tally. Adding more furniture to my home at this point will be a slow process. I only need to finish the entry room and west wing with the green and gold series', add a few sets pieces here and there, and fill out the gold room with art.

Sadly, the appearance rate of Crazy Redd in my town has slowed to a crawl. I haven't seen Redd in a couple weeks now. I only have a few pieces of art in my museum. The process of filling my gold room with art could take years. I suppose I'll have to make a wanted list for art aswell in order to speed up the completion of that room.

Magician

20 Year Member
It's only a community app, but I'm actually pretty happy Nintendo is providing this.

Magician

20 Year Member
The offer of 250k per piece of gold is now off the table.

Instead I have a new offer (and challenge). I've been having no luck in acquiring cabana wallpaper and/or cabana flooring. I'm now offering five million bells for either. Ten million bells for both. I'm willing to empty the coffers for those items.

I'm also updating my wanted list.

Cabana Series
Flooring and Wallpaper

Golden Series
Couch, Dresser, Flooring, and Wall Torch.

Citrus Set
Kiwi/Lime Chair (Not sure on the name. It's an all-green, white-trim fruit chair)

Nintendo Set
Kart and Triple Red Shells

Pear Set
Pear Dresser

Pine Set
Pine Chair

Totem Set
Eagle Pole and Raven Pole

Watermelon Set
Watermelon Table

Zen Set
Tall Lantern

Lastly. The golden series is difficult to complete because the items Cyrus produces are random. As a result I have a number of golden series doubles I'm willing to trade in exchange for those I need. Hell I'll even trade two for one to get this series finished.

Here are my golden series doubles for trade.

Gold Clock
Gold Closet
Gold Man
Gold Screen (x2)
Gold Wallpaper

Edit: tired; lots of grammatical errors.

Me sleepy, go night night now. zzzzzzzz

Last edited:

Magician

20 Year Member
I've changed the layout for three of five rooms in my house. For the better, I think. The entry room was doing wonders for my green feng shui count, but wasn't all that interesting. So I chose to go with the ice series. Very blue, but very interesting furniture design.

The lovely series, though awesome when redesigned in ruby, was way too girly. So I swapped that for the mushroom series. Earthy, warm, much more me. And it's smaller than the lovely series which will allow me to fill the room with more rustic sets.

Then I took out the rococo series in favor of the jingle series. A series that is huge for green and red feng shui counts. I'll be throwing the Nintendo set in that room since it's theme appropriate.

Magician

20 Year Member
someone, is a serious time traveler...

I've defintely been more like The Doctor than Marty McFly as of late. Completing the mushroom series was a pain. Since the items are given randomly like the golden series. The ice and jingle series' took much less time in comparison.

I'm a proponent of cheating in single player games. Ever since the days of the Konami Code and Justin Bailey.

Magician

20 Year Member
300 hours in, HHA score 350k+.

I'm happy with where I'm at. Aside from a few difficult pieces the home is nearly finished. I think I can start to focus more of my time on SMTIV. Spend maybe...half an hour each day to check the money rock, sell the fossils for profit, clear the store shelves, etc.

Magician

20 Year Member
I was fortunate to get the cabana flooring tonight.

The offer of five million is off the table for the flooring.

I'm still looking for the wallpaper though.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
My Dream Suite address is;

7900-2622-1784

My town (Pejite) is nothing special, but feel free to have a peek.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
How active is Animal Crossing: New Leaf? How much online interactivity is there? I've been thinking about picking it up.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
How active is Animal Crossing: New Leaf? How much online interactivity is there? I've been thinking about picking it up.

It's not so much that's it's online, you invite people on your friends list to come in, no more than 3 people in a town at once I think. Plus you cannot go to another's town while there are people in your town. Also, you cannot donate things to the museum as well.....I think.
It's pretty much caching your town in others ram on their system.

Last edited:

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
It's not so much that's it's online, you invite people on your friends list to come in, no more than 3 people in a town at once I think. Plus you cannot go to another's town while there are people in your town. Also, you cannot donate things to the museum as well.....I think.
It's pretty much caching your town in others ram on their system.

So you can't just go online, and let other people wander in at random then.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

Unfortunately no, nor can you close your 3DS while people are in town as well. Dot let this be a put off from getting the game, it is a lot of mindless fun and as Magician has shown, if your are a completionist there is TONS of stuff to do.

Magician

20 Year Member

Yeah, unfortunately New Leaf is hamstrung by the friend code system. It takes a little communication effort outside of the game itself to coordinate a meetup. But once you meetup with people you can tag them as a "BF". From there you can message each other using the in-game IM system. It may be an archaic system, but atleast it's a step above the one in Wild World.

I'm still miffed that you can't send letters w/presents across the interwebs though.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Yeah, unfortunately New Leaf is hamstrung by the friend code system. It takes a little communication effort outside of the game itself to coordinate a meetup. But once you meetup with people you can tag them as a "BF". From there you can message each other using the in-game IM system. It may be an archaic system, but atleast it's a step above the one in Wild World.

I'm still miffed that you can't send letters w/presents across the interwebs though.

Can you send them in person, at least?

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Unfortunately no, nor can you close your 3DS while people are in town as well. Dot let this be a put off from getting the game, it is a lot of mindless fun and as Magician has shown, if your are a completionist there is TONS of stuff to do.

I've successfully left my 3DS in sleep mode with my gates open while people come in and do their thing. I've never tried going to sleep mode while there are people in the town though...

Can you send them in person, at least?
You can only leave mail for people in the town you are in. So if you wanted to send me letters for example, you'd have to use the post office in my town to do so.