Search results

1. D

I Don't Know Her

Song I've written. Schools out, I'm comin' down with cabin fever Gotta make my way outside The sunlight bothers me It starts burning a hole right through my eye Picnic tables look so inviting I think I'll sit down for a while I'll focus on this girl with my vision clearing Her beauty makes...
  2. D

Wanted: Jamma Cab

I want to purchase a jamma cab. I'm thinking maybe a Neo 29 Candy cab, but offer me whatever you want.
  3. D

Zwan

I was wondering if there are any Zwan fans on the board? I'm gonna see them on April 8th at the Hard Rock Live here in Orlando. Maybe if I can get floor GAs I can get in the front row like I did for Oasis last summer! For those of you who were fans of The Smashing Pumpkins and were sad to see...
  4. D

Bloodsport is on TNN tonight.

Me and my friend were watching RAW last night when we saw the commercial that said Bloodsport is on tonight at 9pm. We both screamed "Shit Yeah" at the top of our lungs in unison. Thought some people here would wanna catch this great flick tonight. Thoughts of watching Bloodsport tonight will...
  5. D

Just re-bought an NES...

So yeah I finally got another NES last week since selling my old one about nine years ago. eek! Just got a handful of games now... Mario Bros/Duck Hunt Kirby's Adventure Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arkanoid Volly Ball/Soccer Rad Racer All top games, for sure, and I know there are tons I...
  6. D

Hello hello hello, it's good to be back, gooooood to be back!

Hey everyone. I haven't been around for over a month cos I just moved out of my parents house and into my new apartment. I finally got my internet back this morning so I'm back! Ah, how I've missed the good old Unrelated Topics forum.
  7. D

So... what'd you all get for Christmas?

I got... Metroid Prime (GC) WaveBird Controller (GC) Dragonball Z Budokai (PS2) Xbox Live MechAsaault (XB) Quantum Redshift (XB) Escaflowne The Move: Ultimate Edition (DVD) Back to the Future Trilogy (DVD) The Powerpuff Girls Movie (DVD) and $250 which will go towards my candy cab. A very nice...
  8. D

Star Trek Nemesis Afterthoughts *SPOILER FREE*

Just got back from seeing Star Trek Nemesis (I was delayed cos I had work... arg), and all I have to say is.. WHAT A FUCKING MOVIE. Insurrection was a big dissapointment, but Nemesis is the complete opposite. It is, in my opinion, one of the best Star Trek movies ever. And this is coming from...
  9. D

Top 50

On the Pop & Rock Orlando charts at mp3.com, my acoustic cover of Little James has reached rank number 47. Let's see how high we can make it go! <a href="http://www.mp3.com/Josh_Berger" target="_blank">www.mp3.com/Josh_Berger</a>
  10. D

FREE MP3S FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody. I took your advice and got on mp3.com... <a href="http://www.mp3.com/Josh_Berger" target="_blank">Here ya go</a> 3 songs are up right now. More to come! :) On the track "My Life", I screwed up when recording it. My vocals suck on it cos it was late at night and I was trying...
  11. D

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution on Playstation 2

Check gamespot. Just announced that VF4:E will be on PS2. Wasn't it heavily rumored to be an Xbox game? Do you think it will be exclusive to just Playstation 2 like the original VF4, or will Sega announce an Xbox version soon? It kinda struck me as odd since everyone assumed it'd be an Xbox...
  12. D

Star Trek Nemesis

Who else is excited about the newest Star Trek movie? It comes out Friday, December 13th. I'll be standing outside waiting to get in the theater late Thursday night. :)
  13. D

Intel Inside Celeron?

I'm doing computer searching and came across this... <a href="http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e=11183751&m=488&cat=490&scat=491" target="_blank">Intel Inside Celeron</a> What the heck is a Celeron? How does is differ from a Pentium? Would this thing be able to play a game like WarCraft 3...
  14. D

How does Xbox Live work when you have a network?

I'm interested in getting Xbox Live and have a cable connection, however it goes through the other room and hooks up to my comp via a network. Is there any way I can get Xbox Live to work without having to a) move my Xbox into the other room, or b) have a huge ass wire running through the hall...
  15. D

Just deleat this

Fuck this thread. The babies can't handle it. [ November 16, 2002: Message edited by: Ducky ]</p>
  16. D

NEW Info on Highlander: The Source!

Yesterday I received an email with an official statement direct from the producers via the Officla Highlander Newsletter... "Hot off the success of "HIGHLANDER: End Game" we're again joining forces with Miramax Pictures only this time to follow four new charismatic Immortals as they quest to...
  17. D

PSO eps 1 & 2 pack in game for Xbox Live? Possibly

This may be rumor, but may be true. Here... <a href="http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~dash/board/read.php?TID=474" target="_blank">http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~dash/board/read.php?TID=474</a>
  18. D

Namco Museum differences?

Any differences in Namco Museum for Xbox, PS2, or GameCube? If so, what are they? Which version is the best?
  19. D

Those old Sega Genesis Ads... HELP

I need help finding a site. There was one that went throught the history of game ads. Well I'm doing a paper for my college english class on advertising and I need the link. I wanna use one of the ads I remember as an example...
  20. D

Castle Freak

So I was just sitting there on my couch flipping through channels and I happen across the Sci-Fi channel and see William Shatner! They're showing William Shatner's Fright Night Theater all day long today. So I'm like.. ok let's see what movie it is. Some movie I'd never heard of called "Castle...