Bloodsport is on TNN tonight.

Ducky

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Me and my friend were watching RAW last night when we saw the commercial that said Bloodsport is on tonight at 9pm. We both screamed "Shit Yeah" at the top of our lungs in unison. Thought some people here would wanna catch this great flick tonight.

Thoughts of watching Bloodsport tonight will help me get through another day of work. :cool:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
<a href="http://www.yoursigisgay.org" target="_blank">www.yoursigisgay.org</a>

S

SAMHAIN

not many ppl like this flik but i fkn love it..

the variety of fighters and one of my fave old school kung fu stars BOLO aka yang sze is in it..

this is actually a true story on frank dux

i read dux autobiography,and alot of ppl say hes a stright up fake..

he kinda reminds me of a dion in a ninjitsu suit...

AHAHAHAHAAAAAA good flik ...other than that frank dux can take his dux ryu and get his ass handed to him by bolo ..

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
That movie ownes, I wonder how many times I've seen it already

Solrac

Another Striker
Bloodsport and Kickboxer are the only two movies that I like with Jean-Claude Van Dam, the other ones werent that good.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Bloodsport fucking owns. You gotta love it when van damme and the big guy are playing Karate Champ at the start. And that fight where the big guy just runs up to the jab and knocks him the fuck out. I howl with laughter every time i see this film ,it's wonderful! and you can;t forget the good ol' van damme spin kick either, wa doosh!

<small>[ February 04, 2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Plisken ]</small>

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
And that music when he goes to town on Bolo......what a film

Codeman1

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I recently found out that the 'Fight to survive' song was made by Stan Bush.

That name should ring a bell for the Transformers fans. wink

Yeah Bloodsport is fucking great. Man, Van Damne could barely talk English back then..haha. He hasn't improved much over the years either, unlike Swarzenegger.

I'd buy a DVD box set of Van Damne movies if they would make one. I like alot of his flicks, Kickboxer, Lionheart, Sudden Death, Death Warrant, Universal Soldier...yeah...his movies are fun to watch.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
GunstarHero:

I'd buy a DVD box set of Van Damne movies if they would make one. I like alot of his flicks, Kickboxer, Lionheart, Sudden Death, Death Warrant, Universal Soldier...yeah...his movies are fun to watch.
yeah me too, i love van damme movies.

hard target has to be my favourite though.

it's a shame he's so lambasted by everyone - his last film (the replicant) was pretty decent; but no one took any notice of it.

and i dunno if you've ever played Dead To Rights, but the final boss borrows a lot from Death Warrent's finale

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I have the Bloodsport DVD so I don't have to watch the edited TV version ever again! Now, if they'd just release the Kickboxe DVD my Van Damme collection would be complete.

Yagami

Nismonotmugen

Crazed MVS Addict
[/qb][/QUOTE]yeah me too, i love van damme movies.

hard target has to be my favourite though.

it's a shame he's so lambasted by everyone - his last film (the replicant) was pretty decent; but no one took any notice of it.

and i dunno if you've ever played Dead To Rights, but the final boss borrows a lot from Death Warrent's finale [/QB][/QUOTE]

He had a new movie just come out called derailed.

FUUMA

Marked Wolf
Where did you get the bloodsport dvd? I thought they never made it.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
FUUMA:
Where did you get the bloodsport dvd? I thought they never made it.
They made it, its just a pain in the ass to find. Your best bet is to check out Best Buy, although I have see it at Suncoast a few times. If you do see it, BUY IT!!! Its only $14.99!

Yagami

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
well I think that vandame is a complete tool , but Bolo Young is bad ass so I do like the movie some.

Its at least entertaining even if vandumb is the star.

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Yeah, its not bad, but I think I'd rather watch re-runs of 'The Master' with Sho Kasugi and Lee Van-Cleef.

There's something about Van-Damme that really gets on my tits.

Nobody seems to remember Sho Kasugi anymore?

Camp as those ole Ninja movies were, they had swords and Sho was great, I could watch them anytime.
Well, I say anytime.
In-between Jackie and Bruce Lee movies anyway.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
People hat Van Dam because the dude is an ass IRL. Thinks he's hot shit but IRL he is a pussy.

On a side note, since you mentioned RAW, that Van Dam wrestler MUST be related to Jean-Claude. They look like fucking twins and they have the same last name. One time I walked down stairs and my little bro was watching it and I was like WTF IS JEAN-CLAUDE WRESTLING FOR???

S

SAMHAIN

i love the ninja movies with sho kusogi he had his son in a few films too

on van dam i also thought lion heart was pretty fkn cool..

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Yeah its weird everyone who meets van damme on set only has neg stuff to say.
Musclemag international were on some vendetta aginst him a few years ago.....Lance henriksen didnt like him when they made hard target and almost had a bust up filming the last scene...and well he's had a lot of court cases against him

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
FeelGood:
People hat Van Dam because the dude is an ass IRL. Thinks he's hot shit but IRL he is a pussy.

On a side note, since you mentioned RAW, that Van Dam wrestler MUST be related to Jean-Claude. They look like fucking twins and they have the same last name. One time I walked down stairs and my little bro was watching it and I was like WTF IS JEAN-CLAUDE WRESTLING FOR???
yep Rob Van Damme is Jean Claude Camille Francois Von Varemburg's borther (no shit, that's his full name)

anyways i like Van Damme and enjoy his movies.