Search results

1. Dark_Geese

Mexico vs. Panama 2010!! 8-14 to 8-15-2010: CD. Juarez, Mexico

I am proud to announce the follow up tournament to JuareZ WarZone 2010! The top players from Panama have agreed to come up to Mexico to test their skills against the Juarez players! I am advertising this early in case some of you are interested in coming or even spectating! Date: August...
  2. Dark_Geese

Raging Storm Minnesota!! April 16-18th,2010, Min, MN

I am proud to deliver what the people want and that is Raging Storm MINNESOTA! The details are being ironed out, but I wanna post this up and give people enough time to start planning for it. This is yet another tournament that is a Qualifier for Raging Storm SoCal! Staff: Dark Geese- Head...
  3. Dark_Geese

Battle at the Beach 2010: 4-2-10 to 4-3-10, Tampico, Mexico

LDA Inc., sir_arthur and myself are proud to bring you yet another SNK Major, this time not in Juarez, Mexico but in Tampico, Mexico! Registration: $7 USD (Equivalency in pesos) Location: TBA Games: Guitar Hero: $5 entry fee Smash Bros. Brawl: $5 entry fee KOF 2002 Neo Geo (PS2 or Arcade)...
  4. Dark_Geese

Battle at the Beach 2010: 4-2-10 to 4-3-10, Tampico, Mexico

LDA Inc., sir_arthur and myself are proud to bring you yet another SNK Major, this time not in Juarez, Mexico but in Tampico, Mexico! Registration: $7 USD (Equivalency in pesos) Location: TBA Games: Guitar Hero: $5 entry fee Smash Bros. Brawl: $5 entry fee KOF 2002 Neo Geo (PS2 or Arcade)...
  5. Dark_Geese

Delete

Delete please
  6. Dark_Geese

Poll: Would you buy a DVD that featured Buchecha vs. Mexico?

I have to do this poll to see if it is avdvantageous from a financial POV to pay the amount of money to bring Buchecha vs. Brazil to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico to play against not only Juarez's finest players like Alexis, Esteban, Hugo etc., but the finest players in all of Mexico as it is confirmed...
  7. Dark_Geese

I have to do this poll to see if it is avdvantageous from a financial POV to pay the amount of money to bring Buchecha vs. Brazil to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico to play against not only Juarez's finest players like Alexis, Esteban, Hugo etc., but the finest players in all of Mexico as it is confirmed...
  8. Dark_Geese

9. Dark_Geese

Raging Storm MidWest 2010 @ Clash of Fighters Angry Shinobi Circus: 2-20 to 2-21-10

Why you should come to Raging Storm MidWest 2010: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost...9&postcount=32 Yes that's right, an SNK Major is coming to the MidWest! I am teaming up with Webster and Dark Kakashi to bring the Raging Storm to the MidWest. Now before I get into the specifics, word...
  10. Dark_Geese

Juarez Warzone 2010- Feb 6-7th, CD. Juarez, Mexico

I am happy to present you with yet another extension of my Big Plan for SNK tournaments. I told you all I would eventually begin having Majors down South. This is my first one. Location/Lugar: Parque Nacional (National Park) Date/Fecha: Feb. 6-7th Entry fee/Inscripcion: $10 Tournaments: 1...
  11. Dark_Geese

JuareZ WarZone 2010- Feb 6-7th, CD. Juarez, Mexico

I am happy to present you with yet another extension of my Big Plan for SNK tournaments. I told you all I would eventually begin having Majors down South. This is my first one. Location/Lugar: El Camino Real El Paso Date/Fecha: Feb. 6-7th Entry fee/Inscripcion: $10 Tournaments: 1. KOF 2002...
  12. Dark_Geese

Raging Storm El Paso 2010: 2-26-28, 2010 El Paso, TEX

RAGING STORM 2010: Border Wars-!!!!!!!!! Location: El Paso, Texas Date: February 26-28th. 2009 Venue: El Camino Real Kohlberg Room Raging Storm ELP Major Registration Fee: $15 Near Hotels: Holiday Inn Address: 101 S. El Paso Street El Paso, Texas Sponsored By: LDA Inc. -$10 entry fee for...
  13. Dark_Geese

Nouveau Defi Prologue 2009- USA vs. Northern Mexico Results!

Nouveau Defi Prologue 2009: USA vs. Northern Mexico Results! First off before you ask, what is this event? This was a top secret project me and NeoPenny have been working on as a international gathering/tournament event between the finest players in Northern Mexico and the USA. It was an...
  14. Dark_Geese

EVO World SNK 2009: Int'l SNK tournament!

First you may ask why am I doing this when I said I wasn't? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrVGu_xl0tc There you go, I think it explains enough. Mago, RF, Kindevu, Tokido, Pungko (KOF player), possible Mexican players, I think thats reason enough to put a break in my schedule and make a trip...
  15. Dark_Geese

New KOF Revenge Arcade rules or the ones we have?

Okay yes another thread for another KOF game, but yes it comes with another poll!! That's right!! Why? First off: 1. KOF Revenge from what I've gathered from Fiol is 2k2UM with extra backgrounds. There's a loke test going for it today in China and tomorrow I believe in another part of China...
  16. Dark_Geese

Vote now 2k2UM Tournament Rules in the USA!

To ban or not to ban NG.com 2k2UM Edition: Here is the chance to see what NG.com feels about this issue..I'll have to manually add up the votes and combine them to what SRK/CX.com said..and do the same for NG.com and 5 other forums... This could take a while..and I didn't have a lot of time to...
  17. Dark_Geese

Raging Storm 2009: Border Wars-Phoenix June 19-21st

Dark Geese is Teaming up with Devastation 2009 to bring the SNK Raging Storm major to PHOENIX, ARIZONA!! Dont cry if you didnt make the second major NYC or Atlanta, for ideas are already in the works so WE DON'T LEAVE YOU OUT!!!! Copied from the Devastation 2009 Thread: "When: Friday, June...
  18. Dark_Geese

RAGING STORM 2009!!!!! The SNK Major for Everyone!! April 17-19, 2009 ELP, Texas

RAGING STORM 2009!!!!!!!! Location: El Paso, Texas Date: July 17-19, 2009. Venue: TBA Registration Fee: $10 Near Hotels: TBA SNK/P major for EVERYONE!!! We don't wanna discriminate towards everyone. we want EVERYONE TO COME AND PARTICIPATE. sure we may have to kiss a little ass...but we kill...
  19. Dark_Geese

Planning an SNK Major-Need advice

Hi NG.com fans..I am sure many of you know me as the person promoting SNK games in the US..well now its time for me to start getting my own Major as my sponsors got it all really ready to go (financially) I need your opinion on what I should have in it etc... I am thinking between Dallas and El...
  20. Dark_Geese

Dallas MATRIX tournament 1-10-08

http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30479 Check it out everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you all there..I will be running KOF98UM and KOFXI!!! :buttrock: