Raging Storm El Paso 2010: 2-26-28, 2010 El Paso, TEX

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
RAGING STORM 2010: Border Wars-!!!!!!!!!

Date: February 26-28th. 2009
Venue: El Camino Real Kohlberg Room
Raging Storm ELP Major Registration Fee: $15
Near Hotels: Holiday Inn

Address:

101 S. El Paso Street
El Paso, Texas

Sponsored By: LDA Inc.

-$10 entry fee for all tournaments except OG 98. Double Elimination style pay out is 70-20-10.

-Interviews will be conducted. A DVD will be made if it can match the level of play of Nouveau Defi Prologue 2009, anything less is unacceptable.

Bonus Pots:

KOF 98UM: $100 Bonus Pot for 1st Place!
KOFXII: $100 Bonus Pot for 1st Place!
KOFXI: $100 Bonus Pot for 1st Place!
KOF 2002 Neo Geo: $200 Bonus Pot for first place!
Garou MOTW: $100 Bonus pot 1st place

Main event tournament games:

1. KOF 2002 UM: $10
2. KOF 98 UM: $10
3. KOF XII: $10
4. KOFXI: $10
5. SFIV: $10
6. ST HD Remix: $10
7. KOF 2002 Neo Geo: $10
8. Tekken 6 BR: $10
9. Garou MOTW: $10
10. KOF 98 OG: $5

The KOFXI 3v3 tournament has been added depening on entrants and time

NeoGeofunster

Kabuki Klasher
Cool, something going on in El Paso. I wasn't sure if there was a sizable community from El Paso on here. I'm assuming you are? My parents are there, and I visit them there every so often. I MIGHT check this out if I'm in town though I highly doubt my skills are tournament worthy. Since I assume you're in El Paso we should game when I'm over there. I may bring a few of my consoles with me. Nice to find another member from El Paso on these forums.:D

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
Cool, something going on in El Paso. I wasn't sure if there was a sizable community from El Paso on here. I'm assuming you are? My parents are there, and I visit them there every so often. I MIGHT check this out if I'm in town though I highly doubt my skills are tournament worthy. Since I assume you're in El Paso we should game when I'm over there. I may bring a few of my consoles with me. Nice to find another member from El Paso on these forums.:D

I'm not from El Paso, but I do have connections to nearby Juarez,Mexico which brings the SNK competition to an all time high believe you me. If you could bring some consoles I'll waive the registration fee for the tournament..

NeoGeofunster

Kabuki Klasher
I'm not from El Paso, but I do have connections to nearby Juarez,Mexico which brings the SNK competition to an all time high believe you me. If you could bring some consoles I'll waive the registration fee for the tournament..

OK, cool. That sold it for me!!! I will definitely be there IF I'M IN TOWN. I am not sure where I will be that far into the future so I can make no guarantees. But If I can make it, what consoles were you thinking of me bringing? Of the current consoles I only have a 360 though I have most everything else especially PS 2 and XBOX. Just give me a heads up, and I'll do the same and let you know if/when for sure if I'll be there. And what tournament's registration fee will you waive for me? Thanks.

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
OK, cool. That sold it for me!!! I will definitely be there IF I'M IN TOWN. I am not sure where I will be that far into the future so I can make no guarantees. But If I can make it, what consoles were you thinking of me bringing? Of the current consoles I only have a 360 though I have most everything else especially PS 2 and XBOX. Just give me a heads up, and I'll do the same and let you know if/when for sure if I'll be there. And what tournament's registration fee will you waive for me? Thanks.

Tournament registration will be waived if you bring enough that we can use at the tournament. Speaking of which, I have changed the location of the venue and other things-

1. Early bird Registration is $15 on Paypal. At the door registration is $20.

The Paypal link will go up when the NDP DVD is ready.

Also the venue location has changed- its the Elite Arena at 8855 Viscount Ave