Search results

1. jamie666

Looking for Neo Geo MVS board repair help in the UK......

Hi all. I have a UK dedicated Electrocoin 6 slot machine. Machine was working but I decided to remove the battery as that's recommend. When I removed it the battery had leaked and unfortunately took up some of the solder mask of the board with it. I have cleaned with white vinager and IPA and...
  2. jamie666

MVS 1 Slot question

Hi all I have a 6 slot motherboard that has had battery leakage and now I get the click of death. I want to swap it out for a MVS 1 slot so then at least I can still use the machine. Can I simply straight swap a 1 slot into a dedicated Electrocoin 6 slot cab or do I need a specific 1 slot...
  3. jamie666

Electrocoin Neo Geo MVS

Hi all been a not so active of these boards for many years, close to 20!! I used to own a Electrocoin MVS machine about 10 or so years ago but had to sell due to a house move. Always regretted selling it and finally have another. Here are some pics.... Currently have completely cleaned the...
  4. jamie666

Sega Mega Drive 1 Colour Issue?

I am in the UK and have a pal Sega Mega Drive 1 that has been modded with a 50/60Hz switch. When I switch over from 50hz to 60hz, select back and forth on my switcher or go through the AV channels on the TV remote the picture after a few seconds suddenly gets brighter and more vibrant like...
  5. jamie666

Screen flicker issue?

Hi all have a bit of a odd issue. My aes has this odd screen flicker going on seems to be completely random and only seems to be happening on Art of Fighting 2 on my crt. Sometimes it happens alot and other times not at all. It happens more when the game is running and characters jumping about...
  6. jamie666

Neo Geo AES Fusion Converter

After seeing the following video on this converter I am interested in purchasing one. https://youtu.be/uXoEq6fBNbQ I have tried emailing the seller from the address given on the products page below with no response back. Given that the video is fairly recent it looks like a newish product...
  7. jamie666

Odd RGB colour issue Neo Geo AES

Hi all. Decided to get out my Neo Geo AES for a few games today and have found a strange issue that I'm hoping you guys can offer up some advice on. I'm in the UK, the Neo Geo AES as far as I'm aware is Japanese, it has a unibios installed, 50/60Hz toggle switch and a led in the reset button...
  8. jamie666

Playstore Neo Turf Masters!

Just a quick heads up. Sorry if it's been posted before but I did search and couldn't see a thread. Neo Turf Masters is available for a few quid in the Android Playstore. Not sure about iPhone. It's a great port with new menus, online leader boards and various video options. It also has great...
  9. jamie666

Let's have some Vita recommendations........

Just got into the Vita again and am looking for some non RPG recommendations please. Feel free to throw out cartridge as well as download recommendations. Also what's the modding scene like for this thing in terms of loading roms off of it? If it's easy and worth doing I'll give it a shot...
  10. jamie666

PS VITA Help please

Like most people on my psvita I have a mixture of downloads that I have actually purchased as well as many "free" psplus downloads that come from the monthly downloads that Sony offer. I want to clear some space on my vita by only deleting some of the "free" psplus monthly downloads. Is there...
  11. jamie666

Best Go Pro Alternatives?

I am looking to either purchase a Go Pro or simular action camera. I'm going go karting in the next month and looking for a camera that I can mount to a helmet to record the days racing. I also want the camera for an future motorsport car track days that I can use with my car weather it's...
  12. jamie666

Beats of Rage anyone? (OpenBOR)

Late to the party I know but after playing some Streets of Rage REMAKE I had a look for other fan made beat em ups and decided to give OpenBOR a go. After an easy set up and downloading and converting some pak files I was in. Pretty cool engine with some decent fan made games if you enjoy the...
  13. jamie666

Recomendations....Best Windows Music Player?

Since moving away from apple and iphones a few years back I dont really need itunes as a music player as am no longer tied to the program as I dont have any apple products. Can you guys please give me some suggestions as to what is the best free Windows program to use to play my digital audio...
  14. jamie666

Anyone subscribe to "My Retro Game Box"

A monthly subscription service where they send you a few games each month. Anyone subscribe, what do you think? Looks interesting as you get games tailored to your personal tastes. http://www.myretrogamebox.com/
  15. jamie666

Let's have your Sega Saturn import recommendations?

Just got hold of a Sega Saturn MK1 and love it so far. Have all the usual games like Sega Rally and Daytona ext. Only issue I have is it has a dodgy AV input that I need to wiggle in order to get a good picture but apart from that loving the system. I did completely take apart the console and...
  16. jamie666

SHENMUE HD (Fan Made)

Not sure if this has been posted up yeat but looks stunning! Just like the Streets of Rage ReMAKE im sure SEGA will shut this down before it ever sees the light of day.
  17. jamie666

Brutal DOOM

Late to teh part maybe, but iv just discovered this and wow what a mod. After downloading DOOM GLES for the OUYA and running all the WADS through it I decided to have a gander at Brutal DOOM for the PC and what a mod it is. For anyone thats into FPS and for me DOOM is still one that I...
  18. jamie666

OUYA - M.A.M.E Favourite Games?

So I have had my OUYA for a few weeks and love it. Its a great little ROM box and apart from a few niggles have everything up and running. The OUYA runs M.A.M.E v0.139. For those of you that use M.A.M.E just wondering what some of your favourite games are as I'm looking to add some more to the...
  19. jamie666

Please help me with a random internet connection problem....

Hoping you guys can help me out here..... I boot my PC up and have a internet connection. Everything is working fine untill I watch a YouTube video. Now this is random sometimes I can watch YouTube for ages with no problems and sometimes I run into the following very quickly. As im watching a...
  20. jamie666

So the Wii U........What exactly is Nintendo playing at?

Yes I purchased my machine day one and do I now regret it....Yeah! It has masses of potential and really is a fun machine for multi-player but I just dont get what Nintendo is doing with it.... It kinda feels like the 3DS all over again, with a poor start untill Nintendo get over there ego and...