Search results

1. Despair

99 Tier List

Does anyone gotta Tier List for 99 including characters, strikers and extra strikers
  2. Despair

Tier Lists

Does anyone got some tier lists for these following games? KOF 95 KOF 96 KOF 98 KOF 99 KOF 00 KOF 01 KOF 02 Samurai Showdown 4 Art of Fighting 2 Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
  3. Despair

Favorite CAPCOM character in CHAOS

Gameplay wise. Basically my top 3 favorites, Akuma, M. Bison and Demitri
  4. Despair

Favorite SNK character in SVC CHAOS

Yet I mean gameplay wise
  5. Despair

Favorite CAPCOM character in CVS2

And I mean gameplay wise. Blanka rules but I like Vega alot in this game!
  6. Despair

Favorite SNK character in CVS2

And I kinda mean gameplay wise. Post what ratio u put with them and groove. Mine at the moment is Haohmaru
  7. Despair

What the hell is Hyper Neo-Gwo 64

I mean really just what the hell is it, I've never heard of it or seen it. What makes it so different from the other systems.
  8. Despair

Pt. 2 to favorite Lady of KOF

Pt. 2, new demanded choices mine is still Mature
  9. Despair

Vids Section

It would be cool to see a vid's section of all fighting games. Or maybe record breakin' shit like someone clearin a level in no time for non-fighting games, u get the idea....
  10. Despair

Character FAQ's for SF3:Third Strike

Twelve Special Moves A.X.E.: d, db, b + P, press P repeatedly (useable in air) [EX] N.D.L.: d, df, f + P [EX] D.R.A.: In air, d, db, b + K [EX] Glide: In air, press f, f or b, b Wall Leap: Glide into the wall and press the opposite direction of the wall Pop-Up Kick: Press b + MK Super Arts...
  11. Despair

Favorite KOF bad guy

IORI all the way
  12. Despair

How is Vega in Chaos.

How is Vega in this game, does he have claw roll Combos. Magazines always state that he does but that's wrong, his jump is too fast to charge for 2 seconds. Yet he had a good claw roll combo in SSF2T. c. LP, Claw Roll (MP)/(HP), c. MP. How are his wall leaps, do they have delays in them like...
  13. Despair

Favorite Lady of The King of Fighters

Mine personally is Mature. She's so lady like but at the same time she can be ruthless. I maybe a guy but she has good taste in men, Iori for instance. Iori is my all time favorite. She has excellent moves, pokes, gernal counters, quick offensive close range fighter, that I like. She also likes...
  14. Despair

What do u want for the next King of Fighters game

I want an original boss first of all every boss after 96 has bored me to death. Original stages and music as well. Maybe do away with the team ordeal it has kinda gotten old I think. Or make it like 03 with strikers in it. Put the T.O.P. attacks, just defend, rolling, dodge, counter roll, exceed...
  15. Despair

Who would win these fights?

It seems CAPCOM & SNK have their own match-up's so who'd win them? Kyo Kusanagi V.S. Ryu Iori Yagami V.S. Ken Masters Terry Bogard V.S. Guile Mai Shiranui V.S. Chun-Li Rugal V.S. Akuma Geese Howard V.S. M. Bison Ryo Sakazaki V.S. Sagat Dhalsim V.S. Kim Kaphwan Athena Asamiya V.S. Red...
  16. Despair

Tier List for SVC CHaos

Does anyone got one. Those fasg on SRK say Tessa is good :rolleyes: but I hear and believe that The Goose and Zero are broken and top tier> I watched a video and saw alot of Akuma usage so is he good in this game?
  17. Despair

Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike; Twelve FAQ!

TWELVE Special Moves A.X.E.: d, db, b + P, press P repeatedly (useable in air) [EX] N.D.L.: d, df, f + P [EX] D.R.A.: In air, d, db, b + K [EX] Float: In air, press f, f or b, b Wall Leap: Float into the wall and press the opposite direction of the wall Pop-Up Kick: press b + forward kick...
  18. Despair

All time favorite SNK all-star

I like Terry but Rock is just too cool to pass up!
  19. Despair

Favorite World Hero

MUDMAN all the way!
  20. Despair

Cheapest SNK Boss

The #1 one thing SNK is known for