• Jack

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Mudman

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Brocken. It was my first chara, and he's still my fave together with Fuuma, Dragon and Cap Kidd.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Who in the heck is Ryofu? If you mean Ryoko, she's one of my favorites along with Brocken (yeah, I know, real original. But he reminded me of a comic charicter from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure part 2, that I liked), Janne, Muscle Power, J.Max, and Erik ("Eggel Hemming!"--whatever that means). Oh yeah, and Captain Kidd. And Hanzo.

I wouldn't say WH was my favorite series, but I can't think of one character in WH2 that I didn't play as and enjoy.

If you didn't mean Ryoko, and Ryofu is a character that appears in WH2J or WHP, then put Ryoko on your list and I'll vote.

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Captain Kidd.
pirate_125.gif

i haven't played a whole lot of WH but i remember being in an arcade when WH2 came out and seeing Kidd's pirate ship move; the animation blew my mind. It was so fucking cool, so weird, so different from SF2...

Plus, pirates kick ass.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Dude, Ninjas are so much > then pirates.

But mechanical dudes that look like M. Bison and French chicks with swords rule.

Last edited:

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
It was the first Neo game I played, and to this day I still have some strange love for the WH series. The character I have been the best with since day one is Fuuma.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
SouthtownKid said:
If you didn't mean Ryoko, and Ryofu is a character that appears in WH2J or WHP, then put Ryoko on your list and I'll vote.

Ryofu is that big guy with the double-lance, he first appeared in WH2Jet and also is in WHP. Great range and power, but low agility.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
You know...

now that I think about it, I made a world heroes web site a few years back. The design was laid out like the character select screen in part 2, and I had animated gifs (that I made) for all the characters.

It's lost in cyberspace somewhere now.

Either that or it's on my harddrive on my other computer.

I should put it back up if I find it.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
BLASPHEMY.

MODS! I demand an INSTANT BANNING for everyone who posted in this THREAD.

Err... not including me.

And I voted for Janne.

She's stacked, and she's got a sword.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
I could never get into playing this game seriously, but when I saw Jet in the 'cades I found that using Jack was a lot of fun to mess around with...plus he helped me blaze through the bonus round against the bull the first time...
:D

tsuka: just remember Janne doesn't look quite as hot if she loses the deathmatch and gets her head shaved...
icon25.gif

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Where's Rasputin?

Ra Ra Rasputin, lover of the Russian Queen...

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
Ryofu is that big guy with the double-lance, he first appeared in WH2Jet and also is in WHP. Great range and power, but low agility.
Dang it, where's Ryoko then? I'm abstaining from this election until this outrage is cleared up.

WH2 is as far as I got with the series; I was happy with the homecart and never saw Jet or Perfect too much in the arcade, so I don't know this Ryofu cat. Now I have the MVS cart, and since the start of this thread, it went into the 4-slot...

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
C. Kidd and I don't even like this series

If I had to pick one game from the series that I wouldn't mind playing, it'd be WH2.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
SouthtownKid said:
Dang it, where's Ryoko then? I'm abstaining from this election until this outrage is cleared up.

Ryoko is the little Judo girl in a traditional white Gi.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Oh, my bad.

Then the answer is: Ryoku is in the same Great Void as "Fumma's" second "u".

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Yeah, I just meant I wanted to vote for Ryoko. She's my favorite in WH2, even if I couldn't seem to remember one of her moves while playing yesterday. It's been such a long time... At least I still remembered her super air toss, which I always loved, and her f, f +A/B slide attacks which are cool against humans, but always get me a boot to the face against the computer.

Despair

Crazed MVS Addict
I apologize for the double mudamn hopefully someone can edit that 4 me

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
...and add RYOKO!

After about $10 worth of credits this morning, I finally got the throw reversal timing back (been so long since I really played)... Freaking Dio... He ends up being one of the easiest opponents in the game after his throws become useless to him. All you have to do is wait... He's got some great moves, but he can't resist trying to throw you.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Janne.

Because that's my first name! (Here in Finland it's a male name)

Last edited:

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi said:
And I voted for Janne.

She's stacked, and she's got a sword.

Eh, she's not that stacked... and her voice is annoying. I will say however that I do get a kick out of her having a shaved head in WH2.