• Jack

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Mudman

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

daybona

Juz,
Captain Kidd.

Its all about his powered up super where he hangs you and his vulture pecks at you.

Rolentos got nothing on this guy.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
I voted for Janne. She's a pretty cool character plus her charge moves with the kick buttons are satisfying and effective.

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
i like Fumma but i voted for Mudman i like both but Mudman is just fun character to play with he has alot of funny ass moves :buttrock:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

...still waiting for Ryoko to be added to the poll... :crying:

To make this a little gameplay related: another thing to remember when fighting Dio in WH2, let him get you with the 2-hit slide kick, and throw him in between the hits.

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
Tough call, because it's hard not to find a lot of World Heroes characters appealing (and hysterical).

If push came to shove, I'd probably say Fuuma, but Captain Kidd kicks between 7 and 10 different kinds of ass, Mudman is a hoot, and Rasputin is hilarious. So is the demonic football player Johnny Maximum.

buster_broon

The Rock,
captain kidd hands down

shark knuckle

Pirateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shipppppppppppppppppppp

one of the only characters in the world heroes series that is worthy

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If you don't count the bosses and Gokuu, there are 16 playable characters in the World Heroes series. 16. Sixteen. Why make a poll with only 9 choices? Why Mudman twice, but no Muscle Power, Rasputin, Shura, J Carn, Erick, Kim Dragon (!), or RYOKO?

When historians look back, they will see this was one of the first in a series of polls by Despair that always give you about half the choices: 'Favorite Lady King of Fighters', 'Favorite Capcom Character in CVS2', 'Favorite SNK Character in CVS2', identical polls for Chaos... and who could forget the whopping 10 choices available for 'All time favorite SNK all-star'?

Next will be a poll for 'All Time Favorite Fighting Game' with the 2 choices: KOF '99 or Fighters History Dynamite.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
SouthtownKid said:
Next will be a poll for 'All Time Favorite Fighting Game' with the 2 choices: KOF '99 or Fighters History Dynamite.

WHAT? No Fight Fever? How dare you! :shame:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Verythrax said:
WHAT? No Fight Fever? How dare you! :shame:
man, don't blame me...it's his poll. He's created something like 10 polls already, and none of them have all the choices. :crying:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I voted for Captain Kidd only becuse. He might be related to CaptainCrunch jk. Naw still Captain Kidd is my favorite fighter in the WHP. His moves are not hard to pull off, plus he's got the speed to back it up. Beside haveing that, pirateship move wich all most takes up half the screen.

Last edited:

Freelancer

Banned
Hanzo and Fuuma.

Though their "Dragon Punch" attacks are pretty useless as they simply attack vertically without any sort of an arc, they are great fun to use.

I like to keep opponents off guard with a rapid shuriken attack, followed by a chain-gun like flurry of punches when they close in. Stun them, grab and throw, repeat! :)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Voted for my fav pirate ;-)

Last edited:

genjuro1

Ninja Combat Warrior
What about Dragon.
I know he's the obligatory Bruce Lee character that almost every fighting game has. But his combos were tight!!
Hanzo would be my second choice as he's an all aroung solid character.