Who would win these fights?

Despair

Crazed MVS Addict
It seems CAPCOM & SNK have their own match-up's so who'd win them?

Kyo Kusanagi V.S. Ryu

Iori Yagami V.S. Ken Masters

Terry Bogard V.S. Guile

Mai Shiranui V.S. Chun-Li

Rugal V.S. Akuma

Geese Howard V.S. M. Bison

Ryo Sakazaki V.S. Sagat

Dhalsim V.S. Kim Kaphwan

Athena Asamiya V.S. Red Arremer

Mr. Karate V.S. Akuma

Earthquake V.S. Hugo

Zangief V.S. Raiden

Despair

Crazed MVS Addict
Kyo Kusanagi V.S. Ryu
pretty equal match but I gotta go with Ryu since Kyo hates effort so he wont put any effort in this match

Iori would turn into Riot Iori and killKen

Terry Bogard V.S. Guile
pretty equal match, Guile can do some re-dizzy combos and kill Terry

Chun-Li might quit after having huge tits in her face unless she goes like that

Rugal V.S. Akuma
Raging Demon and it's over

Bison could Pyscho Crusher Drive Geese unless Geese counters

Ryo Sakazaki V.S. Sagat
Sagat, Koho's got nuthin' to make a scar

Dhalsim V.S. Kim Kaphwan
Dhalsim, sit back and poke away

pretty even match...yet light always over comes dark, ask Rainbow Brite plus she could team up with Arthur

Mr. Karate V.S. Akuma
Raging Demon ...the end

Earthquake V.S. Hugo
Earthquake would fart on him and Hugo would die of suffocating

Zangief V.S. Raiden
Since Raiden has Poison Spray, Flame Breath for projectiles Zangief would bite the bust cause banishing Fist cant kill those

S

Simbob4000

Despair said:
It seems CAPCOM & SNK have their own match-up's so who'd win them?

Kyo Kusanagi V.S. Ryu

Terry Bogard V.S. Guile

Rugal V.S. Akuma

Ryo Sakazaki V.S. Sagat

Dhalsim V.S. Kim Kaphwan

Mr. Karate V.S. Akuma

Earthquake V.S. Hugo

Zangief V.S. Raiden

Well if your going by the storyline which i'm guessing you are.
I'm doing them out of order

1. Mr. Karate vs Akuma. winner AKUMA.
Akuma would win this fight. It would really be less of a fight and more of a massacre really, because in the Canon SNK story line Mr. Karate is know where near as powerful as Akuma. I mean Akuma can cut mountains in half, where Mr. Karate got beat my Ryo in AoF.

2. Iori Yagami vs Ken Masters. winner IORI

3. Ryo Sakazaki V.S. Sagat. winner Sagat
Sagat is a monster, plan and simple. You have to remember that Sagat beat Psycho Ryu in SFA3 and is as strong if not stronger then Ryu in Sf2 & i think Capcom also said SF3.

4. Geese Howard V.S. M. Bison. this one depends, if its Bison before SF2 then Bison would own Geese. but if it's SF2 Bison we are talking about then i guess Geese could win.

5. Terry Bogard V.S. Guile. Winner TERRY
I'm going to have to go with Terry one this one.

6. Kyo Kusanagi V.S. Ryu. Winner Ryu
I just don't think After SF3 that many characters could stand a chance against Ryu.

7. Dhalsim V.S. Kim Kaphwan. This one is kind of hard, both are masters of their fighting styles. Dhalsim did get his fire power from a god but i guess i have to give it to kim.

8. Athena Asamiya V.S. Red Arremer. Hard to tell, seeing as the Athena i'm sure your talking about is the Athena for the Athena games, and not KoF. But i really don't know much about the two characters, so can't say

9. Rugal V.S. Akuma. Winner AKUMA

Match Ups.

Ryu would definitely spank Kyo. He's seasoned.

Iori can't lose. >_>

And as for Athena versus Red Arremer... :D

Red Arremer, aka Firebrand, would beat the crap out of her. He's not even evil though, which is strange. He's just kind of "survival of the fittest"...

Ukyo2k3

n00b
Despair said:
Kyo Kusanagi V.S. Ryu
pretty equal match but I gotta go with Ryu since Kyo hates effort so he wont put any effort in this match

Iori would turn into Riot Iori and killKen

Terry Bogard V.S. Guile
pretty equal match, Guile can do some re-dizzy combos and kill Terry

Chun-Li might quit after having huge tits in her face unless she goes like that

Rugal V.S. Akuma
Raging Demon and it's over

Bison could Pyscho Crusher Drive Geese unless Geese counters

Ryo Sakazaki V.S. Sagat
Sagat, Koho's got nuthin' to make a scar

Dhalsim V.S. Kim Kaphwan
Dhalsim, sit back and poke away

pretty even match...yet light always over comes dark, ask Rainbow Brite plus she could team up with Arthur

Mr. Karate V.S. Akuma
Raging Demon ...the end

Earthquake V.S. Hugo
Earthquake would fart on him and Hugo would die of suffocating

Zangief V.S. Raiden
Since Raiden has Poison Spray, Flame Breath for projectiles Zangief would bite the bust cause banishing Fist cant kill those

Trust.. Geese counters

Thereverend

Banned
How about

Terry VS KEN

Gill VS Igniz

Bison VS Rugal

Kyo VS Ken

Mary VS Ibuki

Joe VS Sagat

Robert VS Dan

Leona VS Elena

Genjuro VS Hyato

Hahomaru VS Leo

Hanzo VS Strider

TerryBogard

Zero's Secretary
<b>Kyo Kusanagi V.S. Ryu</b>
Tough to say. I've always thought Kyo was slightly above Ryu. I'd give the edge to Kyo, seeing as how he helped take down a god.

<b>Iori Yagami V.S. Ken Masters</b>
Iori wins here. Iori is slightly below Kyo, making him maybe equal to Ryu. And Ryu is stronger than Ken.

<b>Terry Bogard V.S. Guile</b>
Terry, easily. Terry is close up to Ryu and Kyo I'd say.

<b>Mai Shiranui V.S. Chun-Li</b>
Chun-Li, she's the strongest woman in the world. Mai isn't too terribly strong I'd say, King or Blue Mary would put up a better fight.

<b>Rugal V.S. Akuma</b>
Akuma...the guy can destroy mountains with a single punch for God's sake.

<b>Geese Howard V.S. M. Bison</b>
I will assume you are talking about SF2 Bison here, since his CvS incarnation is based off of SF2. In that case, I'd put Geese around the same level. Tough call, but I'd like to see Geese take this one.

<b>Ryo Sakazaki V.S. Sagat</b>
Sagat. Way too strong.

<b>Dhalsim V.S. Kim Kaphwan</b>
Kim would win here. Kim would most likely match Guile in terms of strength, and Guile is stronger than Dhalsim.

<b>Athena Asamiya V.S. Red Arremer</b>
Well, if we are talking about the SvC hidden bosses, Athena, cause Light always triumphs over darkness.

<b>Mr. Karate V.S. Akuma</b>
Akuma.

<b>Earthquake V.S. Hugo</b>
Edge to Earthquake, he has a freakin' weapon.

<b>Zangief V.S. Raiden</b>
I'll say Zangief. Russia's hero, and he wrestles bears for fun.

TerryBogard

Zero's Secretary
Bah, damn HTML doesn't go in this forum. Oh well, that's what happens when you don't come here for months on end :-p

Anyway, for the next list of fights:

Terry VS KEN
Terry here. He's close to Ryu's level, and Ryu is stronger than Ken.

Gill VS Igniz
Oh, tough call. It took 3 of SNK's mightiest to take down Igniz, so he must be insanely strong. But Gill isn't a slouch either. Sure, Igniz could lay on a Brutal God Project, but Gill could just as easily resurrect and clobber Igniz with his Angel Wing super. Gill wins.

Bison VS Rugal
Hmmmm....another toughie. Rugal isn't much stronger than Geese, I don't think. He might beat Bison...I dunno on this one.

Kyo VS Ken
Kyo is stronger than Terry who is stronger than Ken.

Mary VS Ibuki
Mary here. She's pretty good as far as SNK females go, and Ibuki is pretty low on the SF Power tiers.

Joe VS Sagat
Sagat. No explanation needed.

Robert VS Dan
Robert, way too easily.

Leona VS Elena
Leona would slap Elena around like the bitch she is. Blow that slut to hell, Leona!!!

Genjuro VS Hyato
Hayato....more futuristic and powerful weapons.

Hahomaru VS Leo
Don't know enough about Red Earth/Warzard to make an accurate prediction.

Hanzo VS Strider
Strider.

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I'm only going to comment on one of these fights, and it's Gill vs. Igniz. Gill is a Tall, long blonde haired, multi colored, practically naked man. I would hope Igniz would win, but it's too hard not to laugh at Gill.

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I drew a picture of Gill, but have no site, so you can AIM me at snesaes if you wanna see it.

Gorlock

n00b
Simbob4000 said:
Well if your going by the storyline which i'm guessing you are.
I'm doing them out of order

1. Mr. Karate vs Akuma. winner AKUMA.
Akuma would win this fight. It would really be less of a fight and more of a massacre really, because in the Canon SNK story line Mr. Karate is know where near as powerful as Akuma. I mean Akuma can cut mountains in half, where Mr. Karate got beat my Ryo in AoF.

2. Iori Yagami vs Ken Masters. winner IORI

3. Ryo Sakazaki V.S. Sagat. winner Sagat
Sagat is a monster, plan and simple. You have to remember that Sagat beat Psycho Ryu in SFA3 and is as strong if not stronger then Ryu in Sf2 & i think Capcom also said SF3.

4. Geese Howard V.S. M. Bison. this one depends, if its Bison before SF2 then Bison would own Geese. but if it's SF2 Bison we are talking about then i guess Geese could win.

5. Terry Bogard V.S. Guile. Winner TERRY
I'm going to have to go with Terry one this one.

6. Kyo Kusanagi V.S. Ryu. Winner Ryu
I just don't think After SF3 that many characters could stand a chance against Ryu.

7. Dhalsim V.S. Kim Kaphwan. This one is kind of hard, both are masters of their fighting styles. Dhalsim did get his fire power from a god but i guess i have to give it to kim.

8. Athena Asamiya V.S. Red Arremer. Hard to tell, seeing as the Athena i'm sure your talking about is the Athena for the Athena games, and not KoF. But i really don't know much about the two characters, so can't say

9. Rugal V.S. Akuma. Winner AKUMA

You know nothing of story.

1.Mr Karate is stronger than you think. He wasn't fighting at his full power when he fought Ryo. But he is no where near Akuma's skill level.

2.Iori would destroy Ken.

3. Sagat really isn't that strong after SF1. He never fought brainwashed Ryu, and even if he had, Ryu wouldn't have fought with his full power. One needs emotions to fight, I guess. But still, Sagat would win this close match.

4.You are right about this. Alpha Bison was MUCH stronger than SF2 one. Geese would waste him.

5.Terry would destroy Guile.

6.Kyo has done a hell of alot more than Ryu has. Close match, but Kyo would win.

7......he didn't get his fire from a god. It's his own stuff :) But he is one of the weakest SF's around. He would be mopped.

8.Can't say either. But she's not really that strong.....

9.Akuma would kill Rugal without much thought.