Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Rugal Bernstein

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • other

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Despair

Crazed MVS Addict
And I kinda mean gameplay wise. Post what ratio u put with them and groove. Mine at the moment is Haohmaru

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Please quit making these stupid polls. If you want to make a poll, put down the blunt, turn on the game, and list all the choices you see on the screen, not just the ones you happen to remember at the moment. Because your memory is for shit. At least you didn't list anybody twice this time.

Despair

Crazed MVS Addict
SouthtownKid said:
Please quit making these stupid polls. If you want to make a poll, put down the blunt, turn on the game, and list all the choices you see on the screen, not just the ones you happen to remember at the moment. Because your memory is for shit. At least you didn't list anybody twice this time.

hey asshole u only get 10 choices plus the are just about the best SNK people in the game, u wanna say Ryo is good then take up your ass and wit' someone else!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Despair said:
hey asshole u only get 10 choices plus the are just about the best SNK people in the game, u wanna say Ryo is good then take up your ass and wit' someone else!

No idea what the last line means, but Kim Kaphwan not being on the list makes it null.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Others: Yamazaki.

Last edited:

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
jindo said:
Others: Yamazaki, Sagat, Maki. :buttrock:

um what the fuck?!

Rock is def my favorite - his mixup game is just crazy. I don't play him, but a friend does. Also I mean, command grab into super is badass. I might get him to post in this thread, seeing has he plays Rock and Terry.

Anyway SouthtownKid - Just because this thread has a poll doesn't mean it sucks, go bitch at all the threads cluttering up Unrelated.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Shinji said:
Anyway SouthtownKid - Just because this thread has a poll doesn't mean it sucks, go bitch at all the threads cluttering up Unrelated.
Yeah Shinji, welcome back to outside the warroom. Be sure to check out the other 10 polls created by this yahoo over the last few days. I don't mind polls...actually, I like them. But when someone else does one -- for example JHendrix's 'favorite groove' poll -- he bothers to list all the choices. Despair's polls are all conspicuous for who they leave out; for example, Kim and many others in this one.

My complaint isn't that he makes polls, just that if he's going to make one -- don't just fart it out with the 5 choices he happens to be thinking of at the moment. You're absolutely right; it's an extremely trivial thing to bitch about, and actually it wasn't until after a few of them that I noticed they were all from the same person. I got nothing against this guy personally, and I said I don't want him banned in the 'Ban Despair' thread in Suggestions (note to Despair: nothing to worry about...there's a 'Ban "x"' thread for almost everyone here at some point), although I wouldn't mind it if he stopped polling so much. Or completely.

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
SouthtownKid said:
Yeah Shinji, welcome back to outside the warroom.

Thanks, I know, i've posted there so much lately

SouthtownKid said:
Be sure to check out the other 10 polls created by this yahoo over the last few days. I don't mind polls...actually, I like them.

Funny, I posted in a few of them. (You'll see I didn't post in the SvC ones, haven't/don't play it)

Thing is, including all the SNK/Capcom characters would take up a lot of room, and it's sort of a waste. Seriously, this doesn't need to be a poll, but it doesn't exactly kill having it one. All that matters is that this breeds discussion about the game (if you want to do that, rather then bitching.)

Curt

apostate
I like Rock, and Terry, both C Groove.

I'm *just* starting to get into Geese.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
SonGohan said:
No idea what the last line means, but Kim Kaphwan not being on the list makes it null.
:buttrock:
but I never liked the cvs series
just couldnt get into it

igniz'

n00b
rock howard all the way... cant stop the pleasant feeling when you get someone caught in a neo-deadly rave and be successful in connecting with a raising storm in a full N-Groove -ism... with a 3-1/2-1-1/1 ratio... *drools*

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Iori N-groove (the only groove youll ever need)