Search results

1. Dazz_Kyo

Selling some of my collection (Sealed RPGs and more)

Taking offers on all this. Would love to sell it as one lot at $200 shipped PSone: Thousand Arms Genso Suikoden II (in a double case/back insert missing) Star Ocean Final Fantasy VII International Psone boot disc They are in japanese and require knowledge to understand. You will need a...
  2. Dazz_Kyo

Sony PSP Assassins Creed Edition

PSP is in excellent condition and comes with everything that was included in the package except for the movie card which has been used. No scratches on the screen or casing. I also have 2 other PSP games which are Patapon and Monster Hunter freedom unite. Taking offers on the lot.
  3. Dazz_Kyo

DC/PSP/PSone/Saturn and SFC games FT/FS

All are imports Dreamcast: Garou: Mark of the Wolves $20 Psone: Star Ocean the Second Story $15 Final Fantasy VII International edition $25 Genso Suikoden II (Missing case insert) Thousand Arms $15 PSP: Assassins Creed PSP Bundle excellent condition Saturn: Baroque $6 Shining Force...
  4. Dazz_Kyo

Final Fantasy VII PC and Psone FS

Final Fantasy VII PC comes with all discs, manual and small box. No big box. $32 shipped Final Fantasy VII International Psone Comes with all discs, manual and Obi strip. $35 shipped
  5. Dazz_Kyo

NEO GEO 108 Multicade

Was wondering what is a good price to pay for one of these cabs in the US?
  6. Dazz_Kyo

Wanted: Neo Geo CDZ

I miss my old Neo Geo CD system, except for the long load times. Looking to go after a CDZ system now.
  7. Dazz_Kyo

Out the Door, Saturn, Sega CD and DC collection

Will be updating more on tuesday: Resident Evil Fighters Megamix Street Fighter The Movie Street Fighter Alpha 2 Street Fighter Alpha Night Warriors College Slam NBA Jam TE Sega Nights into Dreams w controller and bigbox Dark Savior Virtua Fighter Kids Thunder Strike Battle Arena Remix Daytona...
  8. Dazz_Kyo

PC Engine Duo R package

SOLD...delete
  9. Dazz_Kyo

So like......when we gonna get another Moero ! Justice Gakuen

I was a huge fan of Rival Schools and its sequel Project Justice. I truely miss both games because i use to log many hours on ech of them. Is there any talks of a PJ 2 or Rival Schools 3??
  10. Dazz_Kyo

Interest check: Beatmania IIDX 14 Gold

For the PS2, game is complete and in excellent condition. This will also include the IIDX Controller from Konami
  11. Dazz_Kyo

PSP/PS2/DC/Saturn/Ps1......lots of rare games

OR BEST OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! PSP: SD Gundam G Generation Portable JP $25 Dreamcast: Sega Sports Dreamcast with matching controller Offer Garou: Mark of the Wolves Import $25 Last Blade 2 Import $25 Saturn: (All US) Dark Savior CIB Good Condition $13 Saturn: (All JP) Shining Force III...
  12. Dazz_Kyo

Call of Duty MW 2 PS3 $35 shipped

topic
  13. Dazz_Kyo

cheap Dreamcast wanted

Just trying to fix the one i have. Needs to be able to read with out any problem.
  14. Dazz_Kyo

Interest Check: Selling Saturn Collection + 2 Rare Psone games

Long story short, want to buy a SUV and need alittle more for a down payment so i am willing to part with these for the right price. Don't ask how much for 1 or 2 games cause you will be ignored unless someone nabs majority of it. Bulk buyers will have the advantage, sorry guys. Sega Saturn...
  15. Dazz_Kyo

Virtual Boy and a SNES bundle FT/FS

I enjoyed it for awhile but now is the time for me to unload this. I have no room for it as my Saturn gets all the play in the vintage department. Its the SNES 2 model or "Mini" as most call it. I broke the tabs in the slot so you can play Super Famicom games on it. Only issue is the funny power...
  16. Dazz_Kyo

Ultimate Shooting Collection

How good is this on the Wii?I do not own a wii at all but the kids and the wife want one so if i do get one, minus well get something i want to play right?
  17. Dazz_Kyo

Any good PSP shooters

Have my eye on R-Type Command but i am wondering if it is any good.
  18. Dazz_Kyo

WTTF Psp Games

List: Castlevania: Dracula X Killzone: Liberation God of War Capcom Classics Collection Patapon R-Type Command Mana Khemia: Student Alliance Riviera: The Promised Land Hammerin Hero
  19. Dazz_Kyo

Ps2/PS3 Logitech Headset FS or FT

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00008KXG5/gtz-20/ref=s9_simp_gw_s0_p63_t1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=173NCQBYEV1TR9PQVBCM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846 That is the exact item i have and it is brand new. I got it for christmas last year when i got my PS3 and...