Ultimate Shooting Collection

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
How good is this on the Wii?I do not own a wii at all but the kids and the wife want one so if i do get one, minus well get something i want to play right?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
As a bundle, I think you'll enjoy it. Just don't expect anything special. If you do get a Wii, I recommend Castle of Shikigami 3, which is pretty good.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
It's pretty awesome. I imported it back when it first came out since I didn't think it would get localized. Karous is good, Radilgy is awesome, and most people dislike Chaos Field, but I think it's a cool idea. I haven't experienced any problems with the code at all. For $20, you can't go wrong.

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
I like Chaos Field, have it on the GC. I wanted it for Karous mainly. Thanks guys.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
As a bundle, I think you'll enjoy it. Just don't expect anything special. If you do get a Wii, I recommend Castle of Shikigami 3, which is pretty good.

Do you maybe or anybody know if CoS 3 will be released in the old world anytime soon? I've been thinking about impoting it for quite some time now but if it gets a EU release it would be cheaper to wait. :mr_t:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I never knew this came out in the states....

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Since I couldn't wait any longer I picked this up today. :tickled:

The actual games all seem solid but what the fuck is up with the TATE controls? You can switch Radirgy and Karous to horizontal but it changes the controls ala Raiden Project. What kind of ghetto ass 1995 shit is that? :mad:

EDIT: ahhhh, I guess there's a code to fix the controls...still fucking retarded that it's locked that way though :angry: