Virtual Boy and a SNES bundle FT/FS

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I enjoyed it for awhile but now is the time for me to unload this. I have no room for it as my Saturn gets all the play in the vintage department. Its the SNES 2 model or "Mini" as most call it. I broke the tabs in the slot so you can play Super Famicom games on it. Only issue is the funny power cord, the wire has to be held in a certain position in the back. Also no AV cable (this is how i bought it) but if u have a GC or N64 then you are good. System comes with original controller and these games.

BlaZeon cart/manual/map
X-men mutant apocalypse cart
Yoshi's Island cart
Street Fighter II Turbo cart
Frogger cart
Road Runner cart/box
NHL 94 CIB
Stanley Cup CIB
NBA Live 96 CIB
NHLPA 93 CIB
Road Riot 4WD CIB
Super Battletank: War in the Gulf CIB
Mortal Kombat II CIB
Super Black Bass CIB
Front Mission Gunhazard (SFC) CIB

MAKE AN OFFER!

Trade wise, i'll have to check lists. Mostly just trying to booster my saturn collection or Psone collection.

Virtual Boy includes Adaper, visor, stand, controller, battery pack and is in excellent condition. No box or manual however.

Games:

Wario Land CIB GONE
Teleroboxer CIB
Galactic Pinball CB
Mario Tennis Loose
Mario Clash Loose
Teleroboxer Loose

MAKE AN OFFER!

Last edited:

masarripa

n00b
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
wow, no means to crap your thread but dont you think 200 is a little too much for it?

anyways, bump and hope you sell it.

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Not when i am charging only $10 a game and $60 for the console. Always willing to sell just the console.

Dropped the price and added another game.

Last edited:

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
What would you ask for the Vitual Boy?

Do you have Photos? How is teh condition? Is it boxed?

More infos would be nice.

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
sorry about that, i edited to show condition and what it includes. Trying to get photos but my camera is eating the last of my batteries.

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
sorry about that, i edited to show condition and what it includes. Trying to get photos but my camera is eating the last of my batteries.

Loose teleroboxer is gone. I'll take $130 for the V-Boy lot as Wario Land is available again.