Search results

1. samuraiX

Help me out! Trying to win a fancy contest

Hey all, not sure if this will help at all but I'm trying to win at least the first stage of a PC design contest from Asus and I'm trying to drive up my "blog" hits a bit. So if you're curious take a look here please! http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=467756 Thanks, I'll let you know...
  2. samuraiX

FS: New(ish) XBox 360 Arcade system modded with latest revision

Up for sale is a Brand New (never played) XBox 360 Arcade system with a bunch of bonus items! The DVD-Rom is flashed with the latest version of iXtreme and is the Lite-On Drive. The system has been powered on in order to test the functionality of the finished DVD-Rom modification only. No games...
  3. samuraiX

Bunch of NEW games, arcades, classics and other gaming items up for grabs

updated : 10/2/09 Big list of stuff for sale, trying to make some more room around here. :A: Modern Gaming: PS3 King of Fighters XII - NEW - $33 Rock Revolution - NEW - $5 (4 avail) Guitar Hero Aerosmith - NEW - $8 PS3 IDU v2.10 $38 (disc for reloading kiosk units with pre-installed demos/...
  4. samuraiX

FS: New King of Fighters XII 360 & PS3 + lots more

Up for grabs is the following (all original US versions, not the Asian ones like ebay): King of Fighters XII - PS3 - New - $45.50 shipped King of Fighters XII - 360 - New - $45.50 shipped Knights in the Nightmare w/ CD - Nintendo DS - New - $32.50 shipped ebay stuffs: scratchdesk's auctions...
  5. samuraiX

Looking for a place to buy RCA Solder jacks

Hi all, I've tried looking all over and have had little luck finding Red,Yellow, White RCA Solder jacks that you can use for system mods. I want to mod an old atari or two with RCA out and thus far the only option I've come across are ones that are attached to wall plates and of course like 4...
  6. samuraiX

Need help trouble shooting a dead monitor prease

So I've had this old Shinobi arcade sitting in my basement for like 6 years and it's never worked. Got it in a game lot a long time ago and never spent any time trouble shooting it to see if I can find out whats wrong. I'm pretty incompetent when it comes to the monitor side of things. I've...
  7. samuraiX

FS: Gateway p-7811 FX Laptop. geforce 9800 GTS vid card 4gb of ram

Hey all, long time no see. I came across a few extra laptops the other day so I put them on e-bay. Figured I'd see if anyone here was interested in one. Price is $1025 shipped in the US. They are refurbs but considering the power behind these systems it's a pretty good price. I have pics of...
  8. samuraiX

3 Blu Ray movies left for sale!

Selling off some of these movies I don't want. All in new/ like new condition, watched once (some not watched at all). If you buy a few I can knock a few bucks off the total. More you buy the more I can discount. Paypal preferred but can also do Money Orders and what not. Shipping not...
  9. samuraiX

Blu-Ray movies: Guaging interest on new titles

I have a chance to pick up some blu-ray movies for pretty cheap so I figured I'd pass them on to members here (and make a few bucks in the process). Each is in a price category, one of each title per person. I can only get a few of each of these so if you want them let me know asap. I'll make...
  10. samuraiX

movie time: The Science of Sleep

Just curious if anyone else saw this little gem of a film? I finally got the opportunity to check it out and I was blown away. So... I am curious what other's thoughts were. An exciting romp through the dream world mixing with real life and the pursuit of love. Done by Michel Gondry, the...
  11. samuraiX

cheap Toshiba 42" LCD 1080p?

I've been looking around a bit for TVs lately and I ran across this Toshiba 42" 1080p set and got me wondering why it's cheap (at least in comparison to other like models). Toshiba :: 42LX196 @ $1698- http://www.abtelectronics.com/product/24213.html It seems to me that the contrast ratio at...
  12. samuraiX

Korean King of Fighters '96 for NGH plus other games and promos! more added!

I just found this one laying in my basement. I guess I forgot I had it! This is a slightly different version of the US KoF '96. One of the main visual difference is on the back of the cart you will see "Made in Korea". I believe years ago SNK would ship US carts over and they would open them...
  13. samuraiX

What's to know about Digital SLR cameras and High Def Video Recorders?

I'm getting ready to pick up either a Digital SLR or a High Def Digital Video Recorder in the next couple weeks and I was hoping to get a little input from people around here on what to look out for. For the Digital SLR Camera I was basically looking for a piece that I will be able to change...
  14. samuraiX

Huge lots of Genesis and Master System games!

On ebay because I figured no one here would want the whole lots. Bid if you want: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZichiroxQQhtZ-1
  15. samuraiX

That deal with the Wii controller straps breaking...

So I was wrapping up Christmas present last night and I heard a thump and some "oh my god" "dude!" "oh shit" from downstairs. Four of my buddies were playing the Monkey Ball Ring Toss mini game on the Wii and I guess he let the controller fly and it broke off the strap and hit the ground and...
  16. samuraiX

Free Fat Wreck "Holiday" Sampler

Normally I wouldn't give a shit but this compilation is fucking awesome. Lots of unreleased and rarities. Not Holiday music, just a treat from the Fat crew. A few of the bands: The Lawrence Arms Leftover Crack Against Me! Me First NOFX Strike Anywhere Only Crime...
  17. samuraiX

Final Price drop! KoF 99 and system still up for grabs! And arcade games! JOY!

hohoho Here are the last few of my Neo carts. I'm offering them at a low ass super sexy holiday price just for you all! Grab them fast! All complete US. If you want you can try to haggle! Paypal preferred. Shipping not included.... unless I like you! SNK vs. Capcom: $142 -SOLD Last...
  18. samuraiX

Game appears in Japanese on a US system

hello all. I recently sold a few Neo Geo games on e-bay and I had one buyer contact me back telling me that the game he purchased is playing in Japanese on what is supposedly a US system. He says he has about 10 other NGH games and they all play in English however for some reason the copy of...
  19. samuraiX

Final hours! Tons of US NGH games and a couple systems on ebay

you know you want them. take a peek http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZichiroxQQhtZ-1
  20. samuraiX

Neo Geo Systems for sale and promos! US-NGH. Kor-Vic A. US-CD +more

Opening up sales and offers on all of the following! Can accept Paypal. Some items I'm taking offers on as I have no clue the value. Others if you think it's too much let me know. I've been out of it a while so my judgement may be off. offer- Neo Geo Korean Vic-A Home Cart System with 1...