Search results

1. T

FS: Sega Genesis collection.

It is time for me to sell my Sega Genesis collection. All games are with original case and manual unless noted. I have no prices listed at the moment. Please make me an offer and also have patience with my response. I have put the games in categories with a link to a group pic but can take pics...
  2. T

FS: King of Fighters 2003 (JP) AES

Item Sold. Thank you.
  3. T

AES collection for sale. Check it out!

I need to sell my collection of AES carts. http://myworld.ebay.com/thefub Below are games still for sale on this thread. All titles OBO. Prices do not include shipping. KoF 2003 (JP) $350 PENDING KoF 2000 (JP) $75 SOLD Magician Lord (U.S.) $35 Samurai Spirits (JP) $30 Samurai Spirits 2 (JP)...
  4. T

Metal Slug 5 alternate routes: Question

I was playing MS5 last night and found an alternate route on stage 3 (the one where you go inside the tube that the enemy is throwing grenades out of). I was wondering if there is any more alternate routes to stage 3. The reason I asked is because I was messing around with the debug menu and...
  5. T

FS/FT: SvC Chaos (U.S.) AES. SOLD!

Sold: Thanks to MarkoftheWolves I have a U.S. SvC Chaos AES for sale or trade. It is in EX to NM condition. I would really like to trade this game but I am asking $190 shipped to U.S. Looking for these complete U.S. home carts Matrimelee Metal Sug 4 Top Hunter KOF 94,95,96,97,98,99,01,03...
  6. T

WTB: Sengoku 3 (U.S.)

WTB: I am looking to buy a few Neo homecarts complete but in any condition. I prefer U.S. or English carts but I am open to offers. I am not looking to spend top dollar for all these titles so please do not be offended if I decline an offer. Here is a short list of games I am looking for...
  7. T

Delete

No more games for sale.
  8. T

Ghost Pilots: Opinions wanted

I have liked shooters for a long time. I have always been a fan of the overhead or verticle variety. I recieved Ghost Pilots when I purchased my system over 3 months ago. I played it a few times when I first got it but was unimpressed. I just got done really sitting down and playing it. I was...
  9. T

My Last Blade aes will not go into MVS mode with debug chip.

Why is this happening? Is this a common? Here is what happens when I try. I go into debug put it on MVS and when I try to load the game I get the warning screen. <small>[ April 21, 2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: thefub ]</small>
  10. T

Neo Geo AES carrying case.

How much does the AES carrying case go for? How many people here have one? I was just curious.
  11. T

Has anybody seen this?

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3408974886&category=1247" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3408974886&category=1247</a> I thought ebay had rules against this kind of stuff.
  12. T

Debug installation PIN BROKE!!

I have recently recieved a debug chip from the Neostore. The directions that were included with the chip were different than what is on the web site. The instructions that come with it uses a piggy back type method. On the site it has you just desolder the chip and replace it. My question is...
  13. T

RGB question

I will probably get laughed off this site but I have a question about RGB. Is COMPONENT VIDEO and RGB the same? :o
  14. T

Has anyone dealt with this guy before?

I put a bid on this item but I am not sure if it a conversion or not. I sent him an e-mail but I have not heard from him yet.. It says it has a rental sticker on back. I am ok with that. The problem is one of his other auctions has a homemade insert. I figure he bought it from a store in the...
  15. T

Does this guy have every rare AES?

I sware I have seen him post that metal slug 10 times. This guy has to be a scammer. Does anyone know. I will never buy from him but it just seems strange. <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3012767880&category=187"...
  16. T

Why does eveyone seem to not like KOF 02?

I am always seeing bad reviews or comments about KOF02. I do not understand. Most of the comments pertain to technical aspects of the graphics and some such crap.Give me a break. I know I am a newbie and I am not as "seasoned" as all of you seem to be. It seems to me many of you are to busy...
  17. T

Selling: Ninja Combat and Soccer Brawl AES U.S.

Hello I am trying to sell a couple of games here. Both of these games are U.S. versions. I will only sell to the U.S. Pictures are available through e-mail. (SOLD)NINJA COMBAT-: With case manual and baggy. The case has a tear on one of the flaps where it connects to the front cover...
  18. T

Wanted: SENGOKU 2 U.S.

I am looking for SENGOKU 2 U.S. It does not have to be in any certain condition but I do want it complete with case and manual. Give me an e-mail if you would like to sell. Thanks
  19. T

What is a good price for an MVS system?

I was wondering what the average price would be for a 1 slot and 2 slot system I am in the market and have seen them on e-bay but I found a local guy who might be able to get one for me. If there is anyone who lives in OHIO who knows a good place to get one in state please let me know.
  20. T

Is RUGAL impossible to beat with CHIN in KOF2002

This is so classic :mad: I am struggling soooo bad. Why is he always so hard. And of course the same move gets me every time :mad: Can anyone help. I am not very proficient at fighting games so nearly impossible combos are not a very good suggestion. I can do most of CHIN's moves but...