Has anybody seen this?

thefub

Armored Scrum Object
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3408974886&category=1247" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3408974886&category=1247</a>

I thought ebay had rules against this kind of stuff.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Ebay would shut it down only if someone e-mails them about it.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Someone needs to place a $20,000 bid on it and retract at the last minute, to A.) Get the seller's hopes up and B.) Make sure no one can afford it.

EDIT: Friggin ENTER key

<small>[ March 24, 2003, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: DanAdamKOF ]</small>

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
DanAdamKOF:
Someone needs to place a $20,000 bid on it and retract at the last minute, to A.) Get the seller's hopes up and B.) Make sure no one can afford it.

LOL, that'd be great, but I thought there was some new eBay rule where you can't retract the bid at the last second. I tried something like this once and I couldn't get out of it. Total suck!! oh_no

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Lets Gekiga In:
DanAdamKOF:

LOL, that'd be great, but I thought there was some new eBay rule where you can't retract the bid at the last second. I tried something like this once and I couldn't get out of it. Total suck!! oh_no
Actually you can here is how the retraction works:
1. If you bid before 12 hours of the auction has ended, you can retract your bid only if the auction has more than 12 hours to end. If it is within the 12 hours you cannot retract.

2. If you make a bid within 12 hours of the auction ended you can retract your last bid. So you can retract your bid at the last second only if you do number 2.

I did number 2 before, so it works.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I saw it..,and I was gonna post it..but I figured it wouldn't last long on ebay..
So I didn't post it..
I'm also weary of the new rules here.