WTB: Sengoku 3 (U.S.)

thefub

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
WTB:

I am looking to buy a few Neo homecarts complete but in any condition. I prefer U.S. or English carts but I am open to offers. I am not looking to spend top dollar for all these titles so please do not be offended if I decline an offer. Here is a short list of games I am looking for.

Karnov's Revenge- Thanks to Big Bear

King of the Monsters-Thanks to mdog

Last Resort- Thanks to Tuesdaythe10th

League Bowling-Thanks to norton9478

Sengoku 3 (U.S.)-Thanks to samuraiX

I am not a collector so the condition does not matter as long as it is complete. I will only accept offers from U.S. sellers only. I can pay using Paypal or Money Order. Please PM or e-mail me with reasonable offers.

Thanks
thefub

Last edited:

thefub

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Still have not found Sengoku 3. If anyone wants to sell this title let me know.

ericb

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I don't have Sengoku 3 for sale, but JGN has 2 copies up for sale right now, one for $349 and $429. Hope that helps.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
goddamn it has shot up, pricewise :Z

thefub

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thank you for your reply. I have seen it go for half that price 2 times the past month. I probably will not pay that much for it.

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Sengoku Legends 2001 (the Japanese home cart) is worth tons more than the English version, since it's fairly hard to find. English NGH Sengoku 3 only sold out from the Neo Store last summer, it goes for in the $120 neighborhood all the time.

thefub

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
gmw said:
Sengoku Legends 2001 (the Japanese home cart) is worth tons more than the English version, since it's fairly hard to find. English NGH Sengoku 3 only sold out from the Neo Store last summer, it goes for in the $120 neighborhood all the time.

Yeah,thats about the price I have seen it go for. So if anybody wants to sell one....

ericb

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
gmw said:

Wow, I'm really sorry, I wouldn't have bothered posting the JGN link had I known there was such a price discrepancy between the two regions... I would have thought that the US would have been even more, as is the trend with most AES games. Once again, I show my green side.

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
thefub

Sengoku 2001 is in much shorter supply than you think. Converters used this cart as a sac cart when the price was $120. The numbers that SNKP sold vs what is on the market right now is dramatically different.

I would say about 1/3 of the Sengoku carts dont exist anymore. Another 1/3 are in private collections. The 1/3 thats still for sale are few and far inbetween.

If you can find a Japanese one for under $350 then its a great price. 2001 is dictated through Japan market prices. I seen some sell here in Japan, but the price is $350.

The english one sells for $200-260.

From what I have seen, if you bought a copy from the Neostore when the games first come out you risk devaluation. If you try to buy a game after it sells out, the dynamics of the market changes. The prices dramatically increase when games arent so readily available. Rage of the Dragon (From what I hear) sucked ass. I forgot what the price was, but it was pretty low for a long time. The second it sold out the price went to $400 - $500+. You would have better luck going to flea markets if you want a Sengoku 2001 for $120.

Hope that helps

Last edited:

thefub

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am looking for the U.S. Sengoku 3.

I have changed the title of the thread to reflect this. Thanks to all who replied. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

Eric Straven

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you checked Playasia.com? They sometimes have even the U.S. versions of games so you can check it out if you want :).

Athlon64

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last time I heard the Neo-Store had some "shipping" damaged Sengoku 3 carts you may want to ask them, they MAY still have some.

Last edited:

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
i have 2 copys, one mint jp and one mint usa :)
i can sell the usa version if you want, but the price will be expensive because the copy it´s mint

sorry, bad english ;P