Search results

1. C

If you got multiple $5 BB games or your store still has some please help me (GCN)

I'm interested in buying Wario World, Gladius, Megaman NT Warrior, Freedom Fighters, I-Ninja, and anything else you may have cheaply, whether you got it in this sale or not. If you bought the game and didn't like it or you bought the game to resell (as in multiple copies) I really would like to...
  2. C

FS/FT: Dell Axim x3i Wifi SDIO PDA, will trade for MP3 Player

I have a Dell Axim x3i, a wireless, beautifully simple PDA that is complete and mint. I have the manual and the cradle and everything is in flawless condition, it has barely been used and the case will be included as well. I thought I'd use it to get organized but I'm in need of an MP3 player...
  3. C

Last Exile Vol. 1 LE and His and Her Circumstances Box NEW

Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances) Box Set Sealed. All 26 eps, Region 1, Legit from Right Stuf Inc. $62.50 Shipped USPS Media Mail w/DC#. Last Exile Vol. 1 DVD + Box + Figure + Mousepad all New. Shrinkwrap taken off outer box, DVD case still sealed. Shrinkwrap taken off to check condition of...
  4. C

Anime OST sale!! $7 a piece and cheap shipping

OSTs: Yuki Kajuira: Fiction Haibane Renmei: Hanenone Someday's Dreamer OST X: OST 1 Special Set: Princess Nine OST 1 & 2 both $10 together (both are sealed) All OST's are super mint and like new, Both P9 OSTs are still sealed. Someday's dreamer and Hanenone were both listened to for about 5...
  5. C

Anyone have a good price on a Dell DJ or a Mini Ipod?

I'm interested in an mp3 player of quality and am thinking between the two. Will prefer a 15 gb DJ over a 20, but am interested in both. I like the Mini Ipod more than the Dell, but they're more expensive. I'll take one if the price is right.
  6. C

Quick Anime Sale: Super GALs Vol. 2 $9.99

Exactly what the title says: Super GALs Vol. 2 for $9.99 Shipping will be in the US only, first class with padded Ready Mail envelope for $2.49. Paypal preferred, Money Order accepted.
  7. C

Favorite Manga?

Well, I'm beefing up my near non-existant manga collection. I already have Azumanga up to the current volume (3), even though it isn't truly "manga" and more of a comic strip. I also am about to buy Kare Kano Vol. 1-7 from Nick Goracke. Other than that, I'm looking into buying a Marmalade Boy...
  8. C

GBA AUCTIONS 5 HOURS LEFT- FFTA, SoM, Boktai, KoF, Game & Watch, GBA SP System ++++

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Clcik on the "Other items seller is listing" button and see the full list of stuff. Also have AnimEigo Spirit of Wonder OOP Disc on auction.
  9. C

FS: Gameboy SP, Games, Accessories EDIT-Package Split, (low)Prices Added

Here's what I have, everything is in super mint/like new condition except for one game. EDIT: I'd like to add that the games that aren't under the cart only column include all documents, are in superb condition, and do not have damage to them whatsoever (except for G&G 4, which itself does not...
  10. C

FS: $1 Saturn Games, Free Manuals, Almost free!!! ALL ON HOLD

Here are my 1 dollar saturn games. Yes, they are all 1 dollar. The discs all work even though they some look like they've been raped. If it's bad-horrible condition I won't comment on the condition at all, but if it's good-decent I will note. Games will be rated on a scale of 1-10 Virtua...
  11. C

Question about Hong Kong GBA sellers

Are they pirates? Some are huge power sellers and I'm afraid of getting a pirated cart. Should I stick to US sellers just in case of any trouble?
  12. C

FS/FT: King of Fighters EX 2, Mint Complete

I am interested in trading my KOF EX 2 for GBA for another GBA game or sell it for $17.50 shipped. Please PM or reply
  13. C

Looking to trade new condition GBA SP w/carry case for Afterburner GBA

I am willing to trade my new/mint condition GBA with case Onyx (Black) color for an afterburner modded GBA. I am looking for it pre-modified (modified well, of course) in great-excellent condition or better and no indigo color. Also, I am willing to sell my GBA SP to anyone interested. Price at...
  14. C

FS/FT: Anime DVDs & OSTs + Saturn games, want GB/C/A games *UPDATED 1/14*

I have these Saturn games: X-men Children of the Atom Complete JPN (nothing special this time either) *TRADED* Christmas NiGHTs US (RARE) Complete Those are the rarer ones, here are some misc. games. Complete US games: Wipeout *TRADED* Daytona USA *HOLD Street Fighter: The Movie *HOLD Virtua...
  15. C

FA: Christmas NiGHTs US Sampler Disc, 1 Day Left

X-mas NiGHTs Buy it. Please.
  16. C

Interested in GBA SP System/Bundle etc.

Yep, I need another one. I'm willing to pay if the price is right and I have Anime DVDs, Saturn Games, and maybe even WC:3 Frozen Throne if someone is interested. There are some conditions though, no cobalt color.
  17. C

FS/FT: Boogiepop Phantom Ultra Limited Collector's Edition DVD Box Set SEALED

I'm interested in selling my Sealed/Mint Boogiepop Phantom DVD Box Set. The set is pristine and like new, not even any damage to the shrinkwrap! Price: $76 + Shipping Shipping is $4 by Media Mail Please pay by paypal. Insurance is optional. No extra paypal or 'handling' fees. I will trade...
  18. C

FS/WTT: Saturn Games:Christmas NiGHTs (US), X-men COTA etc. for GBA games UPDATED 1-4

UPDATE: Saturn, 5-in-1, Xvs.STF, Pocket Fighter, and SM are all on hold. The rest of the games are still available and will be on ebay by wednesday night at latest I have a modded black US launch Saturn (ON HOLD) with a region switch and the following items: Action Replay 5-in-1 Blue Box...
  19. C

WTB: Saturn Games, FS/FT: Anime (For the stupid: Anime for Saturn Games or money)

My Anime for sale or I could trade for Sega Saturn games. Items wanted are always preferred as imports only unless otherwise noted I am currently looking for (off the top of my head) Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo (forgot about the auction :crying:) Grandia (LE/stand-alone) Cyberbots (preferably...
  20. C

ATTN: dirtboy69

I've tried contacting you at all means possible. You promised compensation for not holding up your end of the trade. No payment has been recieved for 9 whole months. Please send payment.