ATTN: dirtboy69

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've tried contacting you at all means possible. You promised compensation for not holding up your end of the trade. No payment has been recieved for 9 whole months. Please send payment.

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still has not followed through on his promise of payment in February. Have tried for two months to contact him to no avail. I don't see how the hell he's on 'welfare' but continues to regularly update his website.

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 88.2%
15   2   0
CapcomFanConverted said:
Still has not followed through on his promise of payment in February. Have tried for two months to contact him to no avail. I don't see how the hell he's on 'welfare' but continues to regularly update his website.

Sorry to hear about that, hope you settle your problem. Good Luck

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Capcom don't count on him ever coming through. We had a trade going on last March I believe and I still don't have my end of the proposed deal. :annoyed: :blow_top: :very_ang: :angry:

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
oldschool said:
Capcom don't count on him ever coming through. We had a trade going on last March I believe and I still don't have my end of the proposed deal. :annoyed: :blow_top: :very_ang: :angry:

I guess I'm out $30. :mad:

It's ok though. When I'm in Canada I'll go to his house and give him an ass-beating.