Search results

1. A

Zupapa VS Nightmare in the dark

So the kids and I decided to put both of these games in the 4 slot the other day to see which one we liked more. We started with zupapa the characters were playful and the gameplay ramps up quite quickly the kids enjoyed the cartoon like enemies and bosses. They picked up on what to do quickly...
  2. A

Shock Troopers with free games

sold Hi all I have an extra copy of Shock Troopers here cart only serial#005813 plays well cart has normal wear holo label includes shock box. also included with purchase of shock troopers are two non original/ boot games I have. Last Resort: seems to play ok Nightmare in the Dark: plays ok...
  3. A

Wtb Fast Striker

looking for a copy of fast striker by NG dev team
  4. A

MVS Games for sale

the shocks are staying with the games These are the only two boots I have shots of
  5. A

MVS Games for sale

Hey all I have a few carts for sale that I have extras of. please feel free to pm me if you are interested or think the prices are out of line. Pay Pal only USA shipping $12.00 per cart Euro shipping $22.00 per cart The Three games listed seem to be legit original games. I did not include...
  6. A

AF2 > 1945+ ?

In my cabinet now I have 1945 plus I love the clean feel to this game and that it is presented in a more traditional vertical format. Also has great explosions graphics moves fast and a superior selection of aircraft reminiscent to classic games like 1942 and other capcom World War II vert...
  7. A

Arcade crazy's new neo mvs collection

The overlay is this right now but I have the original to be installed shortly as well as new side art and t molding No mame eh we'll that mame cab helps me decide what my next cab purchase will be :)
  8. A

What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

My latest favorite game
  9. A

Arcade crazy's new neo mvs collection

Hey all new to the world of neo geo but came across a deal I couldn't refuse thought I would share my collection with you all One mvs-2 cab with 4 slot board installed 44 games in total Eight Man Aero fighters2 Areo fighters3 Slug1 Slug2 Slug3 Slugx Slug4 Slug5 Pulstar Blazing star The last...