MVS Games for sale

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey all I have a few carts for sale that I have extras of. please feel free to pm me if you are interested or think the prices are out of line.
Pay Pal only
USA shipping $12.00 per cart
Euro shipping $22.00 per cart

The Three games listed seem to be legit original games. I did not include Bomber Man Pulstar and Zed Blade seen in picture number 1 because they do not seem to be original boards and I know no one here would have interest in them. If you need pictures of the boards of the three posted games let me know.

Shock Troopers with Shock box $89.00
Spin master with shock box $68.00
Top Hunter with shock box $68.00
Pulstar boot (Sold)
Zed Blade Boot (sold)
Minis are repros
game_lot.jpg

shock_troopers.jpg

spinmaster.jpg

top_hunter.jpg

Last edited:

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do those other games work? I recently bought an Omega and need some games to feed it. Problem is Ebay has a limited selection and often seems overpriced. I'm not opposed to boots if they're cheap enough, hell I'm considering the multicarts to hold me over until I find more single carts. And I'm not as interested in fighting games as I am the shmups and puzzle games. All I have right now is Shock Troopers 2 and Magical Drop 2.

I know this is my first post. I waited nearly a week to be approved after registering. If you'd be willing to work a bundle deal with combined shipping then let me know. I have Paypal as I've been on Ebay for many years.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I cannot PM, do you do combined shipping to the North Pole?

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I cannot PM either, hoping to do combined shipping to Somalia.

Do you accept WU transfers?

EDIT: one week is not bad, I waited 15 years for account approval.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Did you have these on eBay recently? I seem to remember a lot like this but now I can't find it.

Anyways, I am interested in the shocks if you'd sell 'em separately.

Oh, and please post pics of the suspect boards, just out of interest.

Last edited:

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Did you have these on eBay recently? I seem to remember a lot like this but now I can't find it.

Anyways, I am interested in the shocks if you'd sell 'em separately.

Oh, and please post pics of the suspect boards, just out of interest.
the shocks are staying with the games
These are the only two boots I have shots of
zedbladeboot.jpgpulstarboot.jpg
IMG_1591.JPG

Last edited:

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Do those other games work? I recently bought an Omega and need some games to feed it. Problem is Ebay has a limited selection and often seems overpriced. I'm not opposed to boots if they're cheap enough, hell I'm considering the multicarts to hold me over until I find more single carts. And I'm not as interested in fighting games as I am the shmups and puzzle games. All I have right now is Shock Troopers 2 and Magical Drop 2.

I know this is my first post. I waited nearly a week to be approved after registering. If you'd be willing to work a bundle deal with combined shipping then let me know. I have Paypal as I've been on Ebay for many years.

I agree I am more into shmups and puzz games as well
Pulstar and Zed Blade reserved at the moment but the rest are available. If you are on the east coast of usa I may be able to save a few $ on shipping.

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree I am more into shmups and puzz games as well
Pulstar and Zed Blade reserved at the moment but the rest are available. If you are on the east coast of usa I may be able to save a few $ on shipping.

Nuts, Pulstar is one that I was hoping for most since I've not seen that available boot or not. I don't mean to rush things but will you know soon if they're spoken for? I guess they beat me to my post since I can't PM yet. Otherwise yeah I'm practically next door so shipping should be quick. I also like the shock boxes as I intend to 'complete' my games with some of those in the future.

Where'd you get those color labels by the way? I probably sound like a noob but hey that's where I'm at. Long time collector, first time NG user.

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nuts, Pulstar is one that I was hoping for most since I've not seen that available boot or not. I don't mean to rush things but will you know soon if they're spoken for? I guess they beat me to my post since I can't PM yet. Otherwise yeah I'm practically next door so shipping should be quick. I also like the shock boxes as I intend to 'complete' my games with some of those in the future.

Where'd you get those color labels by the way? I probably sound like a noob but hey that's where I'm at. Long time collector, first time NG user.

Just waiting on payment The labels were on the games when I received them but this seems to be where you can get them I am more partial to the original ones myself but they are cool if your label is trashed anyway. http://www.arcadecrusade.com/gallery/v/minimarquees/Minis+and+Lables/MVS+Color/

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, more choices. I was planning on replacing damaged labels with reprints from JNX but these are a hell of a lot nicer. Not sure how I'd attach them, or even print them since I only have a B&W laser printer. And if I want the shock boxes these won't be visible all the time. I'll think about it. Thanks for the link.

Payment already? So much for those 2.

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Shock troopers is in my opinion a better game than second squad less lag its still available :)
Dang, more choices. I was planning on replacing damaged labels with reprints from JNX but these are a hell of a lot nicer. Not sure how I'd attach them, or even print them since I only have a B&W laser printer. And if I want the shock boxes these won't be visible all the time. I'll think about it. Thanks for the link.

Payment already? So much for those 2.

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can PM me (and I can read it) then I'm open to making a deal for what's left. I don't know what kind of value the Bomberman boot has and I'd kinda like to get Troopers down a little too.

*Enh you don't have that many more posts than I so you might not have access to PM's either. Unless it's a timed feature.

Last edited: