What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
Just finished playing some Art of Fighting on my MVS. It's nestled between Magical Drop 2, Metal Slug, and Ninja Combat.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
I got a chance to play some Zupapa!, along with an OK run with Top Hunter home cartridge. I'm hoping to get a few surprises in the next two weeks.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Been hitting up Magician Lord a lot on the AES. I'm working towards a 1cc. So far Stage 5 is my best.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Even though there aren't a lot of characters to choose from, a good number of them are pretty original. And unlike some other neo games, it doesn't really have SNK boss syndrome, so it's quite playable in single player mode also.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Playing BAMA on the Omega yesterday. Got to give Windjammers a try on a big red on Friday. Needs the Windjammers....

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Mutation Nation this evening

MN_zps8217fe0b.jpg

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Gave my new Top Hunter a go today. It's a lot more complex than it looks. Also kinda hard playing 1P when you don't know it all yet. Definitely need to give it more time.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Gave my new Top Hunter a go today. It's a lot more complex than it looks. Also kinda hard playing 1P when you don't know it all yet. Definitely need to give it more time.

Top Hunter really plays with switching on the two paths you can take. It is slightly tough, but not impossible to get around. Hint: always treat the mechs like gold: they will get you through levels a lot faster. Also, don't hesitate to use your special attacks (fireball, flying punch, etc), as they will come in handy.

Anyhow, I was playing Shock Troopers and Samurai Spirits 2.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing Aero Fighters 2, Metal Slug 2, and Ninja Masters'.

GinForBreakfast

Quiz Detective
Top Hunter really plays with switching on the two paths you can take. It is slightly tough, but not impossible to get around. Hint: always treat the mechs like gold: they will get you through levels a lot faster. Also, don't hesitate to use your special attacks (fireball, flying punch, etc), as they will come in handy.

Anyhow, I was playing Shock Troopers and Samurai Spirits 2.

LOL, I beat the game yesterday clueless about the existance of the fireball. I'll have to look that one up in the manual.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Metal Slug 1 & RBFFS. Trying to learn to beat Metal Slug 1 without continuing. Wish I was better at shooters.