Search results

1. S

Sean3614 Cps2 Collection

Here are the cps2 board's I have in my collection so far. Games in picture Mega Man The Power Battle Alien vs. Predator Darkstalkers Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter Dungeons & Dragons - Shadow Over Mystara Street Fighter Alpha 2...
  2. S

Cps2 Games for Sale

I have some cps2 boards I would like to get rid off They have been phoenix and sadly have no label. I will add pictures later but, the cases are in great shape for their age being no cracks or broken bits. IF, you buy more than one game I will give a shipping break. 19xx $120 Marvel Vs Capcom...
  3. S

Aes Game lot for Sale

Hello, Sold
  4. S

MVS 6 slot cmvs help and repair

Hello, is their anyone in the states that can make a 6 slot a cmvs and repair a video issue being a red screen ? The battery has been removed and the board does not have any acid damage. thanks, Sean
  5. S

wtb: both metals slugs for neo geo cd

Hello, I would like to buy both metal slugs for my neo geo cd . thanks, Sean
  6. S

Progrear boot or not

Hello, I want to make sure the game is legit before I buy it.so here is the images of the game
  7. S

Cps2 phoenix help/advice

Hello, I was wondering if I can use a usa Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter Phoenix on a JP board and still be able to use the jp extra charter when I change the region to jp ? Also, I have a USA Alpha 2 board I want to phoenix also but, I only able to find a Asian zero 2 Phoenix and I...
  8. S

For Sale : 2 cps2 black boards Mars Matrix and MVC bunde $130 shippedl

Hello, I am new to The Neo Forms but, I have sold on Nintendo Age and I have 100% Feedback in the past. Here is a link to my feedback on NA http://nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=My.Feedback I sold the boards to someone on Neo Forms but, they would not give any audio on his cabs and MVC...
  9. S

Sold

Sold
  10. S

WTB: Asian cps2 a board and japan green side button

Hello, like the title says I am looking for a asian cps2 a board and a japan green side button. I do not know if its the real title its the part that has the setup, and vol up and down . thanks, Sean
  11. S

WTB: Cps2 game shells

I need a orange and green shell or any color shell will do for 2 of my games. so if you have a spare please hook me up. thanks, Sean
  12. S

Aes unibios install fail want person to repair my system

I desoldered the bios and a few of the contacts came of and I tried to fix it and I am haveing no luck. So can someone fix my aes for me ? thanks, Sean
  13. S

MVS Motherboards for sale

Here are the boards I would like to sell with pictures of the item that you well get. Here is my nintendo age feedback http://nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Users.Feedback&User=Sean3614 If my prices are not fair feel free to make an offer :) the boards are untested so I priced them to...
  14. S

remove

remove.
  15. S

remove

remove
  16. S

Neo Geo MV1C

Hello, I am watching a mvic board on ebay and it has no video but, their is no cart in the system. The board looks great though and I can't see any damage. Should, I pass or give it a shot. thanks, Sean