Sold

Sean3614

n00b
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How old are the batteries?

I think the batterys were replaced recently as I opened MVC and mars matrix and it has a Toshiba battery in it.
Also, mainman can Phoenix both games but, you would have to get a phoenix rom for mars matrix from the person that does cps2 shock.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
I think the batterys were replaced recently as I opened MVC and mars matrix and it has a Toshiba battery in it.
Also, mainman can Phoenix both games but, you would have to get a phoenix rom for mars matrix from the person that does cps2 shock.

You might want to double check with Mainman about phoenixing the Mars Matrix. Last time I asked, he was able to do Gigawing and MVC, but not Mars Matrix.

Sean3614

n00b
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You might want to double check with Mainman about phoenixing the Mars Matrix. Last time I asked, he was able to do Gigawing and MVC, but not Mars Matrix.

I talked to mainman when I got the blackboards and he said he would just need the rom from cps2 shock and needed to know what ram the game was one.
That was only about 6 weeks ago.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
In general, yes he can Phoenix Black boards. But, every once in a while he comes across an odd ram stick in a board with no way to re-flash it. So, the best he can do is change the battery.

---

In any event, great price on the games.

These shouldn't last too long around here.

---

PM arcade game. He may jump on them. Iirc, he was looking for a Black board (or two).

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

Well actually Angelo I technically could have done it but it would have involved using Artemio method that I had a minor hand in, which we at the time over a year ago agreed not to use.

Well since Artemio has changed his mind I no longer have a road block in front of me and can just phoenix all the all in ones regardless of the simm they use.

Last edited:

d0c_zaius

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well actually Angelo I technically could have done it but it would have involved using Artemio method that I had a minor hand in, which we at the time over a year ago agreed not to use.

Well since Artemio has changed his mind I no longer have a road block in front of me and can just phoenix all the all in ones regardless of the simm they use.

Sorry to sidebust but your PM box is full and was hoping to send you a PM