Search results

1. The King Prawn

Gauntlet Legends HDD to CF

I found a tutorial online and had tried it out however I'm having trouble with the IDE to USB interface to copy the drive over. I purchased a Vantec CB-ISATAU2 for the Gauntlet HDD, but my system wont recognize it- as in I have no media plugged in. Yes, I changed the jumpers on the drive to...
  2. The King Prawn

Open source console gaming

I've been out of town for a while so I haven't been very active so if this has been covered point me in the right direction please. Anyway, what's the consensus here on the topic? The OUYA looks pretty good, however I have serious doubts about the Madcatz M.O.J.O. from prior experience with...
  3. The King Prawn

Monitor Chassis Screws

I'm finally getting around to the monitor in my Gauntlet Legends cab and realized I don't have the screws to secure the chassis to the tube frame. Anyone know the size and pitch so I can pick some up from the hardware store tomorrow? Thanks.
  4. The King Prawn

Attract video glitchy?

What would cause the attract graphics to be glitchy and jump about but in game play it's fine? I've just started experiencing this with the 4 slot conversion I picked up a month or so ago. Hasn't happened before so I'm hoping nothing is going out.
  5. The King Prawn

Wanted: Mini Marquees

I'm looking for English Mini Marquees for the following games: Aero Fighters 2 Art of Fighting 2 Breakers Fatal Fury 2 Fatal Fury 3 King of the Fighters 94 King of the Fighters 2003 Metal Slug X Samurai Shodown II Samurai Shodown III Super Sidekicks 3 Top Hunter Top Players Golf World Heroes...
  6. The King Prawn

Gauntlet Legends CP Art

Is the artwork screened on or a decal? Just picked one up and apparently there was a spill in it's history. I want to clean it up but don't want to destroy the artwork. Thanks.
  7. The King Prawn

SSIV musings & inquiries after beating it on 1 credit.

*Using Basara on the default Level 4* *Additional... I only say “1 credit” as I'm one of those “sore losers” that loathes the continue screen, so I'll just start a new game. I'm not gloating or saying I'm better then anyone.* Now mind you my only other SS experience has been the original...
  8. The King Prawn

yamatoku-classic on eBay

They've got tons of positive feedback, I'm just wondering about buying an "untested" cart from them. Should I be worried? Thanks
  9. The King Prawn

FS: MVS "oldies but goodies"

All sold. Thanks everyone.
  10. The King Prawn

Difficult selling commons (MVS)?

Just as the title states, is it difficult selling common MVS carts? Would it be a waste to post it here on the forums as it's more then likely this audience will have already be in possession of these (common) titles? Would eBay be a better avenue to pursue? I'm planning on selling some of my...
  11. The King Prawn

Peruse CL for a giggle?

I do, and if you haven't I suggest it. You'd be amazed in what people ask for. Case in point- Taken from Housing>Sublet/Temp Wanted Need help by tonite paying for my room.Please email asap if interested Prawn says: Please apologize to your children for gambling away the trust fund.... or...
  12. The King Prawn

Storing/preseving loose carts?

When I had an AES I never had this problem as all my carts were "complete", however with my MVS collection most of my carts are loose. What is the preferred method of keeping them whilst not in use? I've heard of priority mail boxes being used but nothing else. Thanks in advance.
  13. The King Prawn

Big Red Restoration/Parts Inquiry

Bonsoir! I'm beginning restoration of my Big Red (MVS-4-25 (ver. 3)) and tore into it tonight and found a few issues. There's no doubt this cabinet has done it's service in the commercial sector, so when I first took a look at it I figured it would be mostly cosmetic. However under the...