Search results

1. clubberlang

Last Blade 2 Japanese Aes

Looking for a decent copy of Japanese Last Blade 2 Aes. Doesn't have to be super mint, just a nice copy.
  2. clubberlang

FS U.S. KOF 94, World Heroes, and Ninja Combat Aes Sold

I'm selling all 3 games in a lot, all are CIB. World Heroes cracked tray, manual/bad condition missing baggie, game cart excellent King Of Fighters 94 no cracks in tray, manual decent condition is missing baggie, insert kind of wavy, no sunfade. Game cart excellent gamer condition. Ninja...
  3. clubberlang

FS Neo Geo carrying bag pink lining Sold

I'm selling this Neo Geo carrying bag with the pink lining inside. The bag needs a little cleaning, but it is in great shape, the inside lining is clean also. I'll post pics later in the morning or you can checkout the pics of the bag from the previous FS posting of the neo geo aes system...
  4. clubberlang

Craiglists New York City Aes possible jackpot

I just happen to scan through Craigslist, and I saw this ad for all these games. The person only wants $1500 for Metal Slug 3 Jap, Metal Slug 5 Jap, Pulstar if it's real, Last Resort, Samurai Spirits V, Last Blade 2 Jap, Last Blade 1 Jap and more. Man I wished I was up there so I could buy this...
  5. clubberlang

FS NEO GEO AES low serial $160 with free domestic shipping Sold!

I'm selling just the Neo Geo Aes system serial number 012836 with 2 controllers,it doesn't come with the carrying bag or the games in the photo. The system does have some scratches, it did have a persons name written with a sharpie on it. I took a magic eraser and removed the sharpie marker...
  6. clubberlang

Greatest deal you ever found on a Neo Geo system, Aes games, and MVS?

My greatest score came from a local pawn shop like 15 years ago. I found a CIB U.S. Neo Geo Aes system with 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, plus 6 U.S. games which included (Burning Fight, Robo Army, Mutation Nation, Cyber Lip, Samurai Shodown 4, and Real Bout Fatal Fury 2) for $35. Everything...
  7. clubberlang

Who are the best online Japanese Neo Geo sellers on Ebay?

I wanted to hear some of your opinions and experiences on which Japanese sellers on Ebay to buy authentic Neo Geo Aes games from? I see a lot of them on there like Hit Japan and other sellers.
  8. clubberlang

Aes Inserts

I was wondering for those who have or collect Aes inserts, how do you keep them stored? Do you put them in those comic book type protectors with the white board or keep them rolled up?
  9. clubberlang

Metal Slug conversions 2015

Wanted to know if anyone had any input on how Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug X, and Metal Slug 5 aes carts are being made into conversions now? I thought those games weren't able to be made into aes conversions. What sacrificial carts are they using now to make these? I like to hear everyones answers.
  10. clubberlang

English Metal Slug 3

By any chance does anyone have an new un played or minty copy of the U.S. Metal Slug 3 Aes that I can possibly buy? Thanks!
  11. clubberlang

Metal Slug Soundbox and Metal Slug 4 English insert plus sticker for sale

Hello I'm selling my Metal Slug cd soundbox and Metal Slug 4 insert and cart sticker for a $100.00 each, they're both mint in my opinion. I think that's a fair price since they are extremely hard to find now for a decent price. I can send you pics of both, just drop me a message with your...
  12. clubberlang

Selling Brand New unplayed Nam 75 and Samurai Spirits 2 Aes

I'm selling my copies of the English version of Nam 75 and Japanese version of Samurai Spirits 2. Both are new and unplayed, the neo stickers that let you know the cart case has not been opened, has been peeled to check the carts contents condition. Like I said both Aes games have not been...
  13. clubberlang

WTB Samurai Spirits 3 or Samurai Spirits IV Aes

Hello I'm looking to buy either a minty copy of Samurai Spirits 3 Aes or Samurai Spirits 4 Aes. If someone could help me get my hands on either two, I would be grateful. Thanks!
  14. clubberlang

Is the Neostore crazy?

Damn I just happen to peruse the Neo Store's aes game stock, and a japanese copy of Super Side Kicks 4 selling for $99,999,999. :lol: Didn't know it went up in value that much. Lol!! I guess I could get a $100,000,000 for my U.S. Slug 3 cart. How bout it...
  15. clubberlang

U.S Metal Slug 5 aes

I'm looking for a u.s. metal slug 5 aes cib in mint condition or better. Does anyone have one their wanting to sell or do they know someone that does want to sell one? Thanks!
  16. clubberlang

The Last Blade VS Samurai Shodown Versus game?

What if SNK did a versus series of their own with their own games outside of KOF series with just 2 different game series? Like Art Of Fighting Vs Fatal Fury, since they both take place in South Town. Running on the MOTW format or engine. And Samurai Shodown Vs The Last Blade. With it running...
  17. clubberlang

The Japanese aes Last Blade 1 and The Last Blade 2

Looking for mint copies of either The Last Blade 1 and 2 japanese aes games complete for sale.
  18. clubberlang

Petition For a new Metal Slug on the aes

I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but I'm big Metal Slug fan. If we were to raise enough cash for SNK to develop another Metal Slug game and bring back Nazca to work on it the whole way through, what are the chances of them giving the green light on it? Like a Kickstarter...
  19. clubberlang

What does this mean? Package at ISC New York

I recently bought a game from Steve from the U.K., I paid for the most expensive shipping to get my package here to me in Texas within 3-5 days, so I'm keeping track of it on usps.com, and it's saying that it being processed through sort facility at ISC New York. What does that mean exactly? I...
  20. clubberlang

WTB Japanese Metal Slug 2 Insert

Looking for an authentic Metal Slug 2 Japanese insert for a reasonable price. No bullshit fake insert. Thanks!