FS Neo Geo carrying bag pink lining Sold

clubberlang

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm selling this Neo Geo carrying bag with the pink lining inside. The bag needs a little cleaning, but it is in great shape, the inside lining is clean also. I'll post pics later in the morning or you can checkout the pics of the bag from the previous FS posting of the neo geo aes system. Everything done through Paypal, buyer to pay Paypal fees. Shipping within the U.S. $10.00. If you have any questions, send me a message.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Just so you know, your PM storage space is full. Nobody can message you until you delete messages. ;)

clubberlang

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wow really? I did get your message though. I thought I emptied all 500 of my saved messages. Lol!

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Wow really? I did get your message though. I thought I emptied all 500 of my saved messages. Lol!

wow, yeah it's good to empty it a lot so people can message ya. :) I empty mine at last once every 3rd week or so. :) Thanks for the bag, I am looking forward to adding this to my beautiful Neo-Geo Collection! Always wanted one when I was younger, but never bought one. I guess I now have one, thanks to you! Merry Christmas!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
How does a guy with 123 total posts have a full inbox, I wonder.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
wow, yeah it's good to empty it a lot so people can message ya. :) I empty mine at last once every 3rd week or so. :) Thanks for the bag, I am looking forward to adding this to my beautiful Neo-Geo Collection! Always wanted one when I was younger, but never bought one. I guess I now have one, thanks to you! Merry Christmas!

You can store your disability checks in it!

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
You can store your disability checks in it!

Right on! Or better yet, I can store your fake ass Aero Fighters 3 AES carts taht you sell for $30k each inside of it, cause we all know if it comes from Tonk, it MUST be legit shit! ;)

Back on topic, the bag arrived Saturday in perfect shape and I love the NEO-GEO carry case, clubber. I never owned one because I never knew how damn big and deluxe they were from all the small pics people always gave. It's fucking awesome! Thank you! Positive feedback coming your way!

clubberlang

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Glad you're satisfied with it Fakk. I did want to keep it, but I figured someone would appreciate it more than me.